Have you ever made a person cry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
I was talking to my friend the other day...and she started crying confused i wont get into details but I felt soo Horrible!sad

Storm
*Nods.*
It' s inevitable in a lifetime.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

JacopeX
Of course, when i fight someone, he always got a tear in there eyes

Ms Flower
yes I have and likewise it was horrible

Impediment
If I had a nickel for everytime I made someone cry, I'd have a shitload of nickels.

Bardock42
Don't know...I sure as hell tried though.

_Sanctuary_
I don't think so erm Probably

Lana
I have....not quite proud of it, and it was never intentional.

It's more often that people have made me cry though.

KENobi™
Yes, I have...multiple times.

a1hsauce
well heres another question for you...what do you do when that starts happening?

KENobi™
It depends on why the person is crying.

a1hsauce
shes a gurl!

Bardock42
Originally posted by a1hsauce
well heres another question for you...what do you do when that starts happening?

Laugh at them...cause they are weak...only option you have.

KENobi™
shes a gurl!

That's no excuse.

Last person who I made cry is a girl and I ignored it, she hurt me mentally and when something I said did the same to her I jus walked away.

WrathfulDwarf
NEVER! I'd rather make people laugh. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
okay she basically said I didnt pay attention to her this past weekend..and that im hard on her :/

Bardock42
okay she basically said I didnt pay attention to her this past weekend..and that im hard on her :/

And did you...and are you?

a1hsauce
yes..and just a lil embarrasment

but its not like we're going out or anything

KENobi™

Are you obligated to pay attention to her?

Bardock42
yes..and just a lil embarrasment

but its not like we're going out or anything

Yeah well...tell them to shut up...they have no rights on your time.

a1hsauce
not over this past weekend i wasnt

KENobi™
not over this past weekend i wasnt

Tell her to get over herself then.

redcaped
My dear grandpa. He knew he was old and I was leaving forever...the hardest moment in my life. Sometimes I wake up crying. I hate the world, except nature.

a1hsauce
erm too late...i wrote her a card saying I apologize for neglecting her feelings messed

KENobi™
erm too late...i wrote her a card saying I apologize for neglecting her feelings messed

Her ~~> whip <~~ Allyn (and not in the good way wink)

She's being selfish. You're not going out, you have no obligations to her, you have a life of your own and other friends and other things you were doing.

ladygrim
i ve lost count ....smile

Lana

She's being too clingy and overreacting...

sweetness
I was talking to my friend the other day...and she started crying confused i wont get into details but I felt soo Horrible!sad

Yes i quite a few times ,it wasn't intentional though embarrasment

a1hsauce
Originally posted by sweetness
Yes i quite a few times ,it wasn't intentional though embarrasment drooliosweetness

AC/DC'S_LVR
so many times it's not funny

sweetness
drooliosweetness

Hello a1hsauce shifty

a1hsauce
big grin how are you stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
so many times it's not funny you toy with boys dont you?

AC/DC'S_LVR
no i just degrade people to the point that they start to cry
case in point a boy on the bus called me a whale so i started calling him all these really smart names and he ran off the bus crying and just recently my little sister kicked his ass!!!(it was yesterday)

a1hsauce
blink remind me to stay on your good side smile

sweetness
big grin how are you stick out tongue

big grin Not too bad at all and yourself?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by sweetness
big grin Not too bad at all and yourself? doin pretty good, got any plans yet for this weekend?

Lana
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
no i just degrade people to the point that they start to cry
case in point a boy on the bus called me a whale so i started calling him all these really smart names and he ran off the bus crying and just recently my little sister kicked his ass!!!(it was yesterday)

I don't think anyone over the age of 15 would be scared of you, to be honest.

sweetness
doin pretty good, got any plans yet for this weekend?

Thats good to hear! Well i'm working Friday and Sunday night but I'm going out on Saturday night big grin ! You got any plans?

a1hsauce
I plan on going into the city on Friday, and Saturday i have a bbq party big grin

Eternal Turmoil
Yup ... I'm a heartbreaker wink

I wish.

Ladyluck
I've made a couple people cry.

Dawson
Hrm... Yeah.

DanteMayCry
yes at a party

i pulled a prank on drunk/drugged friends. i scared them that they had tears.

Master_Nihilus
Nope, I'm not THAT cold hearted..I've done some sh*t in the past which has pissed ppl off, but not anything like that.. wink

sweetness
I plan on going into the city on Friday, and Saturday i have a bbq party big grin

Sounds cool cool stick out tongue

DanteMayCry
highschool flashback:
i threw a football and hit the coach right at the face... the eye was teary... day after that i got cut off the team.

Master_Nihilus
Originally posted by DanteMayCry
highschool flashback:
i threw a football and hit the coach right at the face... the eye was teary... day after that i got cut off the team. Ouch..boxed

King_Thorin
yeah, I made this one girl cry for like day's, well according to her friends.

I went out with this chick, and sort of led her on, after about 2 month's of dating, I got her to have sex with me, after that I dumped her.
She would call me, and leave me message's, I told her I used her for a game with my friend's, she cried in front of everyone, I felt so bad.

It was payback for what she put me through in elementary school.

I'm not proud of this, and in now way condone my actions, i'm just glad she accepted my apology, eventually she became my third girlfriend, and the longest girl i've evr been with.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by King_Thorin
yeah, I made this one girl cry for like day's, well according to her friends.

I went out with this chick, and sort of led her on, after about 2 month's of dating, I got her to have sex with me, after that I dumped her.
She would call me, and leave me message's, I told her I used her for a game with my friend's, she cried in front of everyone, I felt so bad.

It was payback for what she put me through in elementary school.

I'm not proud of this, and in now way condone my actions, i'm just glad she accepted my apology, eventually she became my third girlfriend, and the longest girl i've evr been with.

You're an ass. shock

Master_Nihilus
Originally posted by Ladyluck
You're an ass. shock thumb up

King_Thorin
hey hey hey, hold on a minute, i apologized, and she became like my first real love, i think that kinda makes up for what i did.

shit, even writing that i feel like an ass. sad

Master_Nihilus
hey hey hey, hold on a minute, i apologized, and she became like my first real love, i think that kinda makes up for what i did.

shit, even writing that i feel like an ass. sad laughing out loud

Ladyluck

shit, even writing that i feel like an ass. sad

laughing out loud

That makes you more of an ass in my eyes. stick out tongue

But don't worry, I'm not much better.

King_Thorin
Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing out loud

That makes you more of an ass in my eyes. stick out tongue

But don't worry, I'm not much better. no your not.no

Ladyluck
stick out tongue

mysterio69
i'm not sure which is funnier. breaking up with a girl and making her bawl, or firing somebody and watching them bawl. i've done both, and i'm still undecided.

King_Thorin
Originally posted by mysterio69
i'm not sure which is funnier. breaking up with a girl and making her bawl, or firing somebody and watching them bawl. i've done both, and i'm still undecided. alright

mysterio69
alright
yeah, why?
with the girls, the relationships were going nowhere, and the people deserved to be canned because they sucked at their job. it's funny when people are oblivious to things that are plain as day.

bloody bows1
yes i have but the question is has someone ever made you cry?

Quiero Mota

Who hasn't?

And Ms Flower, I like your sig.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by JacopeX
Of course, when i fight someone, he always got a tear in there eyes

roll eyes (sarcastic) If you get punched in the nose, your eyes DO tend to water no expression

DanteMayCry
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391979

very painful thread...

Captain REX
*is mean to DanteMayCry* no expression

Koala MeatPie
Made Somebody cry?

YEAH.

On Purpose?

Yup.

Captain REX
Indeed...

Wolflet
Yes ninja

But he stopped once I shoved a lollipop in his mouth.

Mišt
My reflection cries everytime I walk past the mirror touched

sammii
of course

everyone in there life time makes some1 cry weather its for good reasons or bad

Leo.M
I've made mostly girls cry but not on purpose no

Agent Phillips
I've made peoples eyes water in pain a few times but that's not the same thing really.
The only time I remember making someone really cry was when I had this girl follow me around everywhere for a month or so. I tried to shake her off without hurting her feelings because she was so damn naive and innocent telling her to get lost would have been like kicking a puppy, but eventually I snapped and told her I didn't want her around me and to basically leave be the hell alone. She just sat there with tears streaming down her face, no sobbing she just looked so hurt.

Wierd thing is we became actual friends after that...

Lord. Zidane
I made my Girlfriend(now my ex obviously :P) cry when i broke up with her she seriously cried for like 30 minutes it made me feel evil...but she was so bitchy lol

Stalker 360
yeah girlfreinds and my mate coz i threw a brick and knocked a tooth out so he cried

DanteMayCry
cry more?

Makedde
I haven't made anyone cry, but people have made me cry.

King_Thorin
Holy shit, yesturday, my neigbor knocked on my door and told me i couldn't put my trash on my front doorstep, i told him i barely put it there and i was puttin on my shoes to take it to the garbage bin.

She say's yeah right and tells me to take it now, i go, yo hold up, did you just give me an order, on my own ****in doorstep.
She said she didnt mean it that way, but i said, yeah you did, i told her sorry ass off so bad, she ran away criying, fvckin pussy.

a1hsauce
blink we got some meanies up in here

sammii
Originally posted by Makedde
I haven't made anyone cry, but people have made me cry.

stick out tongue have u never even made anyone cry out of hapiness like when u were born big grin

a1hsauce
I have...shifty I'm just that Damn Good whistle

Stalker 360
brick face tears

Darth_Midal
yeah i have in the past my ex laughing out loud laughing - But she deserved it !

leonheartmm
not really, unless you count fighting with my little sisters when we were kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.