spiderman vs aquaman can spidey beat the HAND

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
takes place in newyork

lets get this going

spidey has magnetos helmot to make it fair

TheKahn
No, he can't no

samishe
AJ give him Magneto's helmet to resist TP.

DigiMark007
Aquaman has telepathy. Parker's screwed.

Take away the TP, put them in the right setting (far from water...in a city somewhere) and Spidey's got a decent chance of avoiding him enough and eventually getting enough hits in to win (similar to the FL fight, which was far less PIS than people think). But without all of those stipulations, he's in trouble.

Private Pion
Spidey, barely a match for the likes of Wolvy.

Aquaman, almost a match for the likes of Wonder Woman.

What'd Spidey do to you for you to hate him so? laughing

samishe
Magneto's helmet!

TheKahn
Originally posted by Private Pion
Spidey, barely a match for the likes of Wolvy.

Aquaman, almost a match for the likes of Wonder Woman.

What'd Spidey do to you for you to hate him so? laughing

They're just in different classes. Does anyone think Spidey would be in the JLA? Aquaman is in there for a reason and it isn't so they can make fun of his costume. Aquaman tends to get overshadowed by the other top DC characters, but a street level character like Spiderman isn't going to beat him. Telepathy or no telepathy.

samishe
Originally posted by TheKahn
They're just in different classes. Does anyone think Spidey would be in the JLA? Aquaman tends to get overshadowed by the other top DC characters, but a street level character like Spiderman isn't going to beat him. Telepathy or no telepathy.

If Batman deserves to be in JLA then Spidey obviously either.

AJ4LIFE
hes got helmut now carry on posting

marvelprince
I love Spider-Man, but for the reasons that I think that Aquaman could beat Venom, he could beat Spider-Man. W/o the telepathy and with this as Iron Spider-Man Peter does have a chance, just not a very good one

Private Pion
Originally posted by samishe
If Batman deserves to be in JLA then Spidey obviously either.

Batman has more to offer on the mental side of things. Spidey may be a genius and a fairly good detective, but Bats is the god of working stuff out.

AJ4LIFE
its true its true

marvelprince
They're just in different classes. Does anyone think Spidey would be in the JLA? Aquaman is in there for a reason and it isn't so they can make fun of his costume. Aquaman tends to get overshadowed by the other top DC characters, but a street level character like Spiderman isn't going to beat him. Telepathy or no telepathy.

Green Arrow, Nightwing and Black Canary were all members of the league and Spider-Man could take them all by himself. Any questions

samishe
Originally posted by marvelprince
I love Spider-Man, but for the reasons that I think that Aquaman could beat Venom, he could beat Spider-Man. W/o the telepathy and with this as Iron Spider-Man Peter does have a chance, just not a very good one

Please don't mention word Venom and word beaten in the same text cos i'm getting realy nervous. stick out tongue

marvelprince
Lol, forgot thats a touchy subject. Imagine how hard it was for me to type them

AJ4LIFE
after your argument with marvel u should be

samishe
OK big grin Back on topic. Can Spidey beat him with helmet?

TheKahn
Green Arrow, Nightwing and Black Canary were all members of the league and Spider-Man could take them all by himself. Any questions

Yeah, I didn't think about thoes. That was a bad analogy on my part. Still, you don't f**k with Aquaman

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7175/aquamanv429page161fq.jpg
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2338/aquamanv429page172lx.jpg

AJ4LIFE
yes spidey could win defently-AJ

samishe
Spider-man surely can't outfight him but he can outsmart him somehow.

King_Mungi
No, Aquaman is in another league than him. Hell if he didn't want to just beat him with his superior strength, he could always use his hand to clear out the radiation in Parker.

marvelprince
I agree that you don't mess with Aquaman, but I think with all Spider-Man's been through and all the memories he's faced he would be JLA material. He's much more worthy in my opinion than Green Arrow or even Elongated Man

AJ4LIFE
hes to agile he will jump around like monkey or a spider ever one spidey can take him combining strength and speed

TheKahn
Spider-man surely can't outfight him but he can outsmart him somehow.

That might work on most of Spiderman's villians but to be honest you couldn't find a dozen brain cells between the lot of them. Aquaman is extremely intellegent and a very expericened fighter so I don't know if Spidey would be able to outsmart him like he does most of his enemies.

Without some kind of plot device, I just don't see how Spiderman would beat him.

samishe
That might work on most of Spiderman's villians but to be honest you couldn't find a dozen brain cells between the lot of them. Aquaman is extremely intellegent and a very expericened fighter so I don't know if Spidey would be able to outsmart him like he does most of his enemies.

Without some kind of plot device, I just don't see how Spiderman would beat him.

Not all of Spidey enemie are idiots. For example Norman Osborn, or ultimate spider-slayer.

AJ4LIFE
spidey will mix speed and strength and inteligence and webbing

King_Mungi
Green Goblin and the Spider-Slayers have a major weakness...their insane. While Arthur is an experienced warrior and leader.

samishe
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Green Goblin and the Spider-Slayers have a major weakness...their insane. While Arthur is an experienced warrior and leader.

Kingpin then. He is not strong enough, but has enogh power to make problems to any hero.

TheKahn
Not all of Spidey enemie are idiots. For example Norman Osborn, or ultimate spider-slayer.

I know not all of them are, but mostly he gets idiots to fight.

As for Spiderman's strength being a factor, Aquaman has taken alot worse than Spidey can dish out:
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/041027063638/Aquaman-durability-feat-02.jpg

And his reaction time isn't bad either
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman07.jpg

Private Pion
I do love Spider-Man, by the way. Just the idea of Aquaman even having trouble against him makes me laugh.

King_Mungi
Kingpin then. He is not strong enough, but has enogh power to make problems to any hero.

Kingpin would do nothing to Aquaman.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Private Pion
I do love Spider-Man, by the way. Just the idea of Aquaman even having trouble against him makes me laugh.

I'm in the same boat as you. Siderman is good, but Aquaman is just on a different level.

AJ4LIFE
he meant make him build weapons like spidey destroyer or hurt him mentally by making aqua walk into a fishing warehouse

samishe
Kingpin would do nothing to Aquaman.

Not with his bare hands, but he can use his money and brains to create smth that would give trouble to any hero.

samishe
I'm in the same boat as you. Siderman is good, but Aquaman is just on a different level.

Damn magic hand!

AJ4LIFE
thats what i meant

King_Mungi
Not with his bare hands, but he can use his money and brains to create smth that would give trouble to any hero.

Except Aquaman has more money, better technlogy and is a warrior.

AJ4LIFE
is there a limit to how often aqua can heal with hand

AJ4LIFE
yeah but does he use it to build giant robots, come on samishe i need help

King_Mungi
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
is there a limit to how often aqua can heal with hand

From what I know, no that was never stated.

yeah but does he use it to build giant robots, come on samishe i need help

He's the king of Atlantis, who do you think has better technology?

samishe
No Aquaman usually fights for by himself.

King_Mungi
No Aquaman usually fights for by himself.

What?....no, if there was an oppoent he needed help with he uses Atleantean technology.

AJ4LIFE
does he use it to build robots to kill people with

thanks for the assist sam we make killer team

King_Mungi
yes but does he use it to build robots to kill people with

No, he uses it to beat people. He even has the trident of Neptune, as well as a powerful armor and used both to take on an Imperix probe.

AJ4LIFE
yes but that is kingpins main thing he has an army of them robots ,maybe we should start a kingpin vs aquaman forum kingpin has 24 hours prep time what do u think

King_Mungi
yes but that is kingpins main thing he has an army of them robots ,maybe we should start a kingpin vs aquaman forum kingpin has 24 hours prep time what do u think

You do realize, Aquaman lifted an entire city block underwater....a bunch of robots are not going to do anything to him.

samishe
You decide.

marvelprince
In recent years Spider-Man's rogue gallery has gotten an infusion of intellgent and cunning villians over the years. Saying otherwise betrays a lack of knowledge about the character. Besides, Aquaman may be faster than normal, but he is nowhere near Spider-Man's speed and agility. I'm not saying Spidey will win but its not as easy as its being made here

King_Mungi
I'm not saying their idiots, Spider-Man is one of my favorite comics. Hell, he was one of the first comics I ever bought.

Also Aquaman can go mach speeds under water at the bottom of the ocean, now that the pressure is off his speed is nuts

Here check this out, shows he senses a sniper shot and comments on his speed on land
1. http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7017332&postcount=99

samishe
In recent years Spider-Man's rogue gallery has gotten an infusion of intellgent and cunning villians over the years. Saying otherwise betrays a lack of knowledge about the character. Besides, Aquaman may be faster than normal, but he is nowhere near Spider-Man's speed and agility. I'm not saying Spidey will win but its not as easy as its being made here

yes Spidey is one tough little guy.

Black Adam
How the hell did this thing go on for three pages!!?

Spider-man loses.

Aquaman is in a whole other league.

AJ4LIFE
hi adam thanks for help earlier, but i disaggree with u spidey is a legend and it isnt because of sense of humour, even though thats best thing about him hes a quik smart fighter who acn beat aqua no prob

TheKahn
You do realize, Aquaman lifted an entire city block underwater....a bunch of robots are not going to do anything to him.

I'm with you King Mungi wink
Magic hand or robots?
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/3909/aquamansplitstidalwave034iw.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7198/aquamanwaterhandabilities030nz.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3525/aquamanwaterhandabilities012ee.jpg

AJ4LIFE
come on pals lets defend spidey namely samishe and marvelprince

samishe
Originally posted by Black Adam
How the hell did this thing go on for three pages!!?

It's because we all navi smile e here.

AJ4LIFE
all what explain sam

King_Mungi
come on pals lets defend spidey namely samishe and marvelprince

1. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman21.jpg

samishe
all what explain sam

I ment we all naive..

AJ4LIFE
sam is gone now and so is prince so they we will continue tomorow and start it up again bye rivals

Lucid Lui
Aquaman doesn't need his hand or TP to beat Spider-Man. He's in a whole other league in strength and he's fast enough on land that he'll eventually catch Spidey.

AJ4LIFE
aftre reading those comics here ive decided that WITH the hand he can beat spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.