Anbody want's to know what happens in JLU season 3 ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The third season of JLU rocks especially the final 3 episodes, if anybody wants to know I will let you know. I have all 13 episodes they kick ass!!

Spawnrules
Originally posted by the Darkone
The third season of JLU rocks especially the final 3 episodes, if anybody wants to know I will let you know. I have all 13 episodes they kick ass!!

i want to, please

the Darkone
Darkseid is back with a vengeance, Their is a civil war among the legion of doom members on the space ship, Lex during that time was collecting to believe information to bring back Brainaic nope, unknowingly he was bringing back Darkseid back to life. So during the fighting lex blows grodd out of an air lock funny as hell, during the fighting Darkseid was reforming then he walks out in front of everybody, everybody stops fighting as they are in shock what they are seeing even lex is about piss in his pants. Darkseid walks up to lex with is evil smile and said thank you his eyes are glowing with omega effect then all of sudden legion of doom ship blows up in space.

Mean while the fighting apokolips is about to come to a head, two faction are about to collide when a boom tube opens up, here comes Darkseid with his hands behind his back everybody stopped what they where doing literally somebody in the crowd said Lord Darkseid then everybody bows down. And guess where that armada is heading and it ain't New Genesis, Superman and other JLU members are in metropolis and a portal opens it's lex with some surving members of legion of doom (sinestro, sapphire, bizzaro and some others) their where save by sinestro at the last second. Lex walk up to Superman and says we have a major problem and then boom tubes are opening up every where and I mean every where. Remember Superman the series where he fought Darkseid for the first time on earth and you say all those parademons that wasn't sh** take it to the tenth power, and Superman and Darkseid throw down like you never seen nothing before you thought when they where fighting each other in Superman"Legacy" and JL "Twilight of the Gods" was cool, that wasn't shit the way they where fighting each other made Superman vs Captain Marvel a sparring match shock waves where crushing every f**king building in sight. God I love comics. And this last epsidoes superman cuts lose in a big way.

Marcus4600
hmmm. I'm not a huge DC fan, but Justice League does manage to have some great fights. I'll have to look into this.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
Darkseid is back with a vengeance, Their is a civil war among the legion of doom members on the space ship, Lex during that time was collecting to believe information to bring back Brainaic nope, unknowingly he was bringing back Darkseid back to life. So during the fighting lex blows grodd out of an air lock funny as hell, during the fighting Darkseid was reforming then he walks out in front of everybody, everybody stops fighting as they are in shock what they are seeing even lex is about piss in his pants. Darkseid walks up to lex with is evil smile and said thank you his eyes are glowing with omega effect then all of sudden legion of doom ship blows up in space.

Mean while the fighting apokolips is about to come to a head, two faction are about to collide when a boom tube opens up, here comes Darkseid with his hands behind his back everybody stopped what they where doing literally somebody in the crowd said Lord Darkseid then everybody bows down. And guess where that armada is heading and it ain't New Genesis, Superman and other JLU members are in metropolis and a portal opens it's lex with some surving members of legion of doom (sinestro, sapphire, bizzaro and some others) their where save by sinestro at the last second. Lex walk up to Superman and says we have a major problem and then boom tubes are opening up every where and I mean every where. Remember Superman the series where he fought Darkseid for the first time on earth and you say all those parademons that wasn't sh** take it to the tenth power, and Superman and Darkseid throw down like you never seen nothing before you thought when they where fighting each other in Superman"Legacy" and JL "Twilight of the Gods" was cool, that wasn't shit the way they where fighting each other made Superman vs Captain Marvel a sparring match shock waves where crushing every f**king building in sight. God I love comics. And this last epsidoes superman cuts lose in a big way.

Are you becoming a Superman fan Darkone?

the Darkone
I have always been superman fan not a fanboy.

Darkseid has accomplish one of his many obsession, what he has in his possession is the anti-life equation.

Femi32
Darkseid has the Anti-Life Equation in the comics, too.

the Darkone
I'm still watching the third season of JLU, I will give you guys a report as soon I am done making sure I am not missing anything important that will lead into season 4.

kenobi
Any new Wildcat action in the new season of JLU?

Paola
tv forum ---->

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.