U know u try to help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stalker 360
OMFG (sorry about that)

you know when you try to help people and they just dont get what your saying or they dont give a -swear word begining with F here- its so annoying has any one else had this happen to them if so what and if you want to here mine tell me so

H. S. 6
cry

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Stalker 360
OMFG (sorry about that)

you know when you try to help people and they just dont get what your saying or they dont give a -swear word begining with F here- its so annoying has any one else had this happen to them if so what and if you want to here mine tell me so

yea Im constantly trying to help a friend of mine, I try giving her advice... and she makes the worse decisions... she is having an affair with 2 married guys... she thinks they are going to leave their wive's..tsk... they have been telling her this for about 5 years now...

Koala MeatPie

Quiero Mota
OMFG (sorry about that)

F*ck them, homes! You cant help those who aren't willing to be helped. If they dont want your advice, then they go to hell!

Stalker 360
it dose your right ut i have a few mates and you try and help and you get nothing but -insert a naughty word for dog poo here- back and how bad there life is when yours is clearly nearly always worse

H. S. 6
Am I the only one having trouble reading Stalker's posts? erm

KENobi™
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yea Im constantly trying to help a friend of mine, I try giving her advice... and she makes the worse decisions... she is having an affair with 2 married guys... she thinks they are going to leave their wive's..tsk... they have been telling her this for about 5 years now...

Wow...slutty.

Stalker 360
sorry im typing fast ill put full stops ect in in future

DiamondBullets

Whatta whore!

She should get tested.

Stalker 360
So guys have any of you had past experiances like this?

Morning_Glory

Lana
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Am I the only one having trouble reading Stalker's posts? erm

Nope.

Morning_Glory
no

Stalker 360
I said sorry. What more do you want?

Morning_Glory
blink

khfreak#1
all the time man .

K.Diddy
OMFG (sorry about that)

confused

Xirius
OMFG (sorry about that)

I haet it when that happens. People think you're attacking them or adding to their problems, when really your trying to help....... I guess you just have to give them space until they cool down a bit

K.Diddy

What an idiot!

laughing laughing laughing

RedAlertv2
happens to me all the time. Im always giving my younger brother advice, but he ignores it to spite me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.