darth bandon and darth malak vs darth revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

furbys are evil
who would win if it were in a dark cave?

Fishy
Likely Revan, he could take Malak when Malak was more powerful and Bandon when Revan himself was weaker... He'd likely take both of them out at the same time...

furbys are evil
heres a funny story for you in kotor I killed bandon without even drawing my saber laughing

mace=badass
I killed him with Carth....

furbys are evil
laughing laughing out loud laughing ow this hurts im laughing so hard it would really be funny if t3m4 killed him laughing laughing out loud laughing

mace=badass
Haha.

Hello Friend
Yeah... funny... ha... ha... *backs away slowly*

mace=badass
*Follows with ignited lightsaber* evil face

furbys are evil
*walks into room with others, screams of pain, walks out all blood stained* rolling on floor laughing mad Happy Dance

Captain REX
Originally posted by Hello Friend
Yeah... funny... ha... ha... *backs away slowly*

I give Hello Friend my almighty Moderator Shield. It protects him from insane people, like furby. no expression

furbys are evil
im not insane!
the rest of the world says I am...
sad .....................................................

vpokdekjyafmidp
how old are you 11? still in the " barney, telletubbies, furbies, barbies, pokemon, tomagotchi's are evil" phase. which comes right after the phase when you like them? cmon mature up alittle

furbys are evil
never.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.