Captain America runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Capt America has a day of rest before each opponent.

1) Shocker
2) Havok
3) Archangel
4) Beast
5) Green Arrow (Connor Hawke)
6) Deathstroke w/machine gun and three grenades
7) Wonder Man
8) Ironman

Comicbook_kid
He gets to 7 and then he's screwed royally...Wonderman's invulnerable, FAAAAAAR stronger, can fly, & near unlimited stamina and durability...I mean c'mon, he once held up the entire Avengers island including the mansion once when they were fighting the lava men...by himself...now that's impressive. Cap's more agile and the better fighter, but what's that matter when you're fighting someone that can pick up an island and is bullet-proof?

Dizzle
With proper motivation, Havok takes him pretty easily. If he somehow survives Alex, Connor Hawke gives him a good run (I'd say it'd be about a 5/10 split...) and Deathstroke beats him into the ground every time. No need for Wonderman.

JOE NUNEZ
GETS TO WM wonderman would put a serious beating on cap.

Black Adam
he gets to Havok. then is melted. Even with his shield he isn't going to block all of the blast.

Pepito
Havok's plasma blasts are only as strong as Cyclops's eye blasts which have been repeatedly stopped by the shield. He loses to WM.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
he gets to Havok. then is melted. Even with his shield he isn't going to block all of the blast.

yes its amazing how Cap can protect his entire body with a shield that's just about three feet across

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by TheKahn
yes its amazing how Cap can protect his entire body with a shield that's just about three feet across lol, ive been thinking about that for a long time

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Pepito
Havok's plasma blasts are only as strong as Cyclops's eye blasts which have been repeatedly stopped by the shield. He loses to WM.

Cyclops' blast are a concussive force and go only in one direction.
Havoks are heated plasma and can go omnidirectional. Id say powerwise Havok is more powerful

Silent Master
Cap has actually survived the Human Torch's nova blast by hiding behind that shield.

Marcus4600
Yeah, he gets to Wonderman, definately. That matchup is a bit unfair, to be honest, but whatever.

The Ion
Originally posted by Silent Master
Cap has actually survived the Human Torch's nova blast by hiding behind that shield.
How stupid is that? I can understand the shield surviving but the surrounding heat should have totally melted Cap.

Anyway, if he somehow takes Alex he stops at Slade. Normally I'd say he stops at Green Arrow but I hear he's suffered some embarrassing losses lately.

Dizzle
Originally posted by The Ion
How stupid is that? I can understand the shield surviving but the surrounding heat should have totally melted Cap.

Anyway, if he somehow takes Alex he stops at Slade. Normally I'd say he stops at Green Arrow but I hear he's suffered some embarrassing losses lately.

What I was thinking... And the thing should be way too small for him to get his entire body inside, considering the fact that it's almost always portrayed that his arm is longer than the shield is wide... Whatever. If he somehow pulls a lucky shield throw to hit Havok, he should get to Connor Hawke... And probably lose. (I'm even leaning twards Connor for a 6/10... It's close, to say the least)

But beating Deathstroke? Cmon now, that's just plain gullibility. Slade's like Cap v. 5000. Better in every conceivable way. Cap would get stomped on.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dizzle
What I was thinking... And the thing should be way too small for him to get his entire body inside, considering the fact that it's almost always portrayed that his arm is longer than the shield is wide... Whatever. If he somehow pulls a lucky shield throw to hit Havok, he should get to Connor Hawke... And probably lose. (I'm even leaning twards Connor for a 6/10... It's close, to say the least)

But beating Deathstroke? Cmon now, that's just plain gullibility. Slade's like Cap v. 5000. Better in every conceivable way. Cap would get stomped on. yeah....but i think that he can get Connor and Havok, the way havok has been acting.....cap would shut him down....but DS gets him.

Dizzle
Originally posted by King KAM
yeah....but i think that he can get Connor and Havok, the way havok has been acting.....cap would shut him down....but DS gets him.

Meh, I seriously see Connor taking 6/10. His arrows give him a versatility edge, and his h2h fighting is enough to rival Lady Shiva. (I do remember Batman admitting that Connor was better than him...) Cap's good, and has a more powerful weapon in his shield, but I think Connor's extra skills push him a notch above Cap. It'd be close either way, I just think GA would win a few more times than not.

Havok's natural attack is omnidirectional... The suit is used for control, not amplification. There's no logical reason why Cap could survive it, unless Havok figths retarded. Opening with a big blast is a bit out of character, though, and given even a small edge, Cap has proven time and again to be able to give him a facefull and a half of shield and American justice.

So, with benefit of the doubt for both Havok and Connor in Cap's favor, Deathstroke curbstomps him into oblivion.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dizzle
Meh, I seriously see Connor taking 6/10. His arrows give him a versatility edge, and his h2h fighting is enough to rival Lady Shiva. (I do remember Batman admitting that Connor was better than him...) Cap's good, and has a more powerful weapon in his shield, but I think Connor's extra skills push him a notch above Cap. It'd be close either way, I just think GA would win a few more times than not.

Havok's natural attack is omnidirectional... The suit is used for control, not amplification. There's no logical reason why Cap could survive it, unless Havok figths retarded. Opening with a big blast is a bit out of character, though, and given even a small edge, Cap has proven time and again to be able to give him a facefull and a half of shield and American justice.

So, with benefit of the doubt for both Havok and Connor in Cap's favor, Deathstroke curbstomps him into oblivion. I dont know.....i sincerely dont think that connor can touch Cap, unless he uses like a nuke arrow, because hes not landing any arrow shots...

Pepito
Green Arrow is the poorman's Hawkeye, he loses easily, and Captain America has held his own against Wolverine who generally wins against Deadpool who is better than Deathstroke

Darth Kal-El
Connor hawke is not the poorman's hawkeye. no He has performed metahuman feats. Connor's martial arts skills are greater than Batman. He has a 50/50 chance with Captain America imo.

grey fox
He get's to deathstroke who then beats seven kinds of crap out of Cap .

Cap is deathstroke lite.....

Cap probably crouches behind it , although i was always thought patriotism protected him .

'As long as America stands cap can never fall '

*I then punch out who ever say's that*

juggernaut66666
ww beats him

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
He get's to deathstroke who then beats seven kinds of crap out of Cap .

Cap is deathstroke lite.....

Cap probably crouches behind it , although i was always thought patriotism protected him .

'As long as America stands cap can never fall '

*I then punch out who ever say's that*

usaflag
tanktomcat

grey fox
usaflag
tanktomcat

I can almost hear 'I am a real american' playing in the background.

Lol.....

brainchild81
If he somehow makes it past Havok, he kicks @ss until he fights DS. Cap'd beat the piss out of the CIS DS that has trouble fighting non-metas(Bats, NW). But DS @ his logical best would fold Cap up like an old wallet.

Black Adam
I can almost hear 'I am a real american' playing in the background.

Lol.....

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6076/capvsfrance9md.th.gif

TheKahn
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6076/capvsfrance9md.th.gif

That's NOT funny!!!

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/429/france2qo.th.jpg

Black Adam
That's NOT funny!!!

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/429/france2qo.th.jpg

pffff he's all talk.

mine proves it.

grey fox
Lol....

TheKahn
pffff he's all talk.

mine proves it.
furious

grey fox
Let's all diss france.....

Their chocolate sucks.

TheKahn
They don't bathe

grey fox
Their snooty and over price their sub-par products.....

Black Adam
There cheese eating surrender monkeys.....

even Willie agrees.

http://www.discovervancouver.com/chris/blog/Groundskeeper_Willy.jpg

TheKahn
Who began the Panama Canal? France.
Who finished it? United States.
Who was defeated within moments of World War I starting? France.
Who bailed them out? United States.
Who was defeated within moments of World War II starting? France.
Who bailed them out? United States.
Who began Vietnam? France.
Who tried to finish Vietnam? United States.
http://www.francesucks.net/reasons.html

we are not alone!

grey fox
Their beret's look stupid.

grey fox
Who began the Panama Canal? France.
Who finished it? United States.
Who was defeated within moments of World War I starting? France.
Who bailed them out? England
Who was defeated within moments of World War II starting? France.
Who bailed them out? England.

http://www.francesucks.net/reasons.html

we are not alone!

I corrected their list .

TheKahn
France's "Military" History
http://www.i-hate-france.com/militaryhistory.html

seriously type "france sucks" into google and you get over 4,000,000 results

Sir Whirlysplat
France's "Military" History
http://www.i-hate-france.com/militaryhistory.html

seriously type "france sucks" into google and you get over 4,000,000 results

France is a fantastic country, visit it sometime!

TheKahn
Deadpool: This is Deadpool.

Phone: The mercenary?

Deadpool: I prefer "Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur."

Phone: Ah, yes. Have you ever heard of the One World Church?

Deadpool: Nope

Phone: It's in France.

Deadpool: I'll pass.

Phone: It pays a lot.

Deadpool: Good sir, you can't pay me enough to go to France while our countries are at war!

Phone: Uhm, we're not at war.

Deadpool: We're not?

Phone: No.

Deadpool: Oh....

Deadpool: So... How much money?

Deadpool: ...

Deadpool: Well, that sure is a lot...

spetznaz
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El

1) Shocker
2) Havok
3) Archangel
4) Beast
7) Wonder Man
8) Ironman

It's like this .....Cap is DEFINITELY stopped by Deathstroke. DS is everything that Cap is, and much more (and DS will not even need thegun and grenades for this .....and goodness help Cap if he decides to throw his shield at Slade).

grey fox
France- Shithole of europe.

spetznaz
France- Shithole of europe.

Oui.

DigiMark007
....or we could NOT be ethnically biased jerks. Either/or, though, since I'm obviously not going to change too many minds.

no expression

So anyway, Cap...

Grimm22

1) Shocker
2) Havok
3) Archangel
4) Beast
7) Wonder Man
8) Ironman

1. You kiddin' me laughing

2. Cap still takes it smokin'

3. Cap clips some wings (not litterly)

4. Cap gives Beast a much needed Haircut

5. One word: Sheild

6. Greatest Fight Ever

Could go either way.

Cap 5/10

Deathstroke 5/10

7. Cap shaves Wonderman's head and Wonderman freaks out and runs away laughing (Hey it could happen)

8. Cap uses override to deprive Stark of his armor, then *KAPOW*

smokin' Cap= Badass.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus

Did you read Secret Wars? Cap was on the outside of the blast and was ducking behind his sheild.

Its not like he was getting the brunt of the blast.

riceroost
You people scoff to high heaven when someone says Wolverine could take Cyclops, but Cap ould beat Havok? Who has a more destructive power than Cyclops? Yeah right.

# 1: Cap takes it.
# 2: Cap gets melted.
#3: Cap might be able to take Archangel, but he'd be cut to ribbons in the process.
#4: Beast is faster, stronger, more agile. Cap should lose, but he'd find a way.
# 5: He should take Conner Hawke. Good fight though.
# 6: Slade would kill Cap. Stronger, faster, beat the crap outta Bats.
#7: Meh. Don't care.
# 8: Iron Man by a landslide.

badabing
Wolvepunisher wins. If Cap makes it past six, he loses at seven.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by riceroost
You people scoff to high heaven when someone says Wolverine could take Cyclops, but Cap ould beat Havok? Who has a more destructive power than Cyclops? Yeah right.

Cap CAN'T beat Havok...huh

I think that majority thinks so...

leonidas
he could make it to wm, though slade is certainly capable of beating him and arrow might as well.

riceroost
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Cap CAN'T beat Havok...huh

I think that majority thinks so... I don't care what the majority says. The majority says Wolverine can't beat Cyclops, therefor this is no concievable way Cap could take on Havok, who has a more deadly superpower. Especially when you consider Cap can't take a hit like Wolverine can.

Simplified:

Havok (more powerful than Cyclops) beats
Captain America (far more vulnerable than Wolverine)

Even though Wolverine has taken out Havok. evil face

See, the majority doesn't know everything.

The Fake Macoy
Unless Havok is a complete moron, he should be Cap just about every time.

Etrigan
He goes down on Wonder Man.

batman2505
cap can't make it passed #1 period end of discussion

King KAM
You guys want me to explain how caps shield always protects him???

joesha28
stops most likely at 6.

Marvel Boy
cap wont beat get past Havok

Irish Wolverine
Originally posted by Etrigan
He goes down on Wonder Man.

Gross.

Metalmanx
I don't believe this.

Havok stops him. Easily. I love Cap and give him the respect he deserves, but a Havok that is trying to take out Cap can and will do so.

And in the TWIST OF FATE that he beats Havok, Beast will take him down.

Tshern

1) Shocker
2) Havok
3) Archangel
4) Beast
7) Wonder Man
8) Ironman

I see him having troubles with Havok and finally stopping at Archangel.

King KAM
Originally posted by Tshern
I see him having troubles with Havok and finally stopping at Archangel. he knocks archangel out the sky and smacks havoc around like his biotch.

Tshern
Originally posted by King KAM
he knocks archangel out the sky and smacks havoc around like his biotch.

Just give me some elaborate examples and I might even consider your statement able, but before that it is only some random fanboy whine to me.

King KAM
Originally posted by Tshern
Just give me some elaborate examples and I might even consider your statement able, but before that it is only some random fanboy whine to me. arch angel is not swift enough in the air to get out of the way of a fully powered up shield toss,

and havoc cant hurt cap with the blasts since the sheild protects him, so after a while he does tire, and when he does cap begins to make his move.

drwerwer
i think capt gets to 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.