Dr. Doom vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Doom, a smart cookie and a villain. Batman, a smart cookie and a hero. Doom has decided to set up shop in Gotham, and has been preparing for some time. However, 2 nights before he is set to put his plans in motion and enter Gotham in order to subdue it, Batman discovers the danger he is in when a Doom Bot drops out of the sky for no reason clutching a letter that says "Secret, Do not read"...

So, with two days to prepare will Batman be able to stop Doom in the coming battle, or will Doom add the city to his little Empire and take Batman down a peg or two? Or might this all be some manner of ploy...

As an aside Batman is supported by Robin and Bat Girl.

norrin radd
Doom would win

who?-kid
Doom all the way. There aren't many things Batman can, but Doom can't.

muffin man
cool bat man will win but cool

Wynndar
Batman doesnt stand a chance...

juggernaut74
If Reed Richards outsmarts Doom on a daily basis Batman will take care of bussiness rather easily.

theflyxx
Bah, fool. Doom would win easily over the Batman.

supremthor
Batman would win

Tron
Richards doesn't outsmart Doom regularly, they've only been in the same comics together a small handful of times, in some cases Doom humbling Richards. Batman's good, but don't suggest that he's as smart as Richards, because he's just not. Whatever Batman can do, Doom can do far better. Now, this isn't official, but this is from battle site, and I'm only posting it because I can more or less see it going that way:

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_171.htm

Now, Grant Morrison's Batman might give him a fight, but either way Doom should be far too much for him, and with Robin and Batgirl there, that's only a handicap on Batman's side.

And, I'm sure there's already a couple of Batman vs. Doom threads in here somewhere.

Wynndar
Reed Richards>tons of people>Batman

Tron
Couldn't have said it better myself.

juggernaut74
Oh thats right Doom dosnt evern show up in the comics cause he knows that he is a overated peice of Sh!t who would get his @ss kicked.

juggernaut74
Doom can beat anybody never mind that post.

whobdamandog
Even with prep time, I just can't see batman winning this one without some assistance from the Justice league. I mean Richards is waaay smarter than the bat and it usually takes him and the rest of the FF to beat Doom.

juggernaut74
Nobody beats Doom cause he never fights anybody. He has his robots fight for him. Thing kicked his @ss once all by himself.

Tron
Yeah, Doom's way overrated. After all, all he's ever done is drain the powers of Silver Surfer, Galactus, Watchers, and the Beyonder; has taken over Earth and given it back out of boredom; has taken over the heroes reborn Earth; taken shots from Thanos using the power gem; has caught Captain America's shield mid-flight; has killed a lion unarmed and unarmored; has played Mephisto; has made himself invulnerable to Magneto's powers; has built a time machine before that accursed Richards even thought of it; has built a device that lets him move around in frozen time; has mastered a technique that lets him switch bodies with just about anyone; is a legitimate candidate for Sorceror Supreme; has succeeded in developing a cure for Thing's condition;has taken mental attacks from the Overmind and Purple without flinching; has personally thrown down with Adam Warlock and the Magus...

Yeah, Doom's just an overrated beyotch. Who can be respected after being beaten by Reed "even Galactus respects my intelligence" Richards?

Thanks to Pendaren from CBR Forums for that little list.wink

juggernaut74
He did all of that and still manages to fail in his plans for world domination. Sounds like a waste of time to me.

DarkCrawler
Bah, how can you even suggest that an mortal man would have an chance against the might of Doctor Doom, the ruler of Latveria?

DOOM will prevail.

juggernaut74
But thanks for the recent knowledge of Doom. I do now have a newfound respect for him. I used to read FF comics but never really liked him much but I do now.

Tron
The thigh is, he DID take over the world, he just got bored after and gave it back. He's not worried about it anymore, just running his country and trying to kill that accursed Richards.

But I am glad you found a new respect for Doom though. I'll admit, he can be overrated by some fans at times, but it's not without good reason.wink

And oops, I put down Purple instead of Purple Man in that post, my bad.laughing out loud

MERCILOUS
Doom's not overated. But he is the kinda guy to lose to a guy like Batman usually because of arrogance.

Wynndar
huh?

Wynndar
dont forget, his willpower is so great Prof X cannot even se telepathy on him

MERCILOUS
Doom is cool.

MornGlory
Merry Christmas treetreetreetreetree

CrimsonCain
Batman is a master of psychology and would figure out Doom's all too obvious mental flaws. Doom, although brilliant, is far too preoccupied with his own designs and would never be able to see outside of them.

juggernaut74
Man they are gonna tear you up for saying that.

Arsenal
*Tears up CrimsonCain* I think Doom would win.

long pig
i could see batman winning if he did some really bad things. take latvarias people hostage through terrorist means...heh either doom gives up or bats dies real real painfully.

long pig
who couldnt doom beat under silver surfers level in the marvel universe? even in the dc uni....i dunno really

Darth Hicks
No Prep Time. Fight in New York. Can batman find a way to defeat the evil doctor doom?

Zahit
I'd have to put money on Doom.
Batman might be able to foil his plans or something,
but I doubt he's gonna actually defeat Doom without serious prep.

8bitChris
Actually, I think we have found the one guy who can out prep Batman :P.

Zahit
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Actually, I think we have found the one guy who can out prep Batman :P.
yup.
while batman's thinking of ways around doom's armor and shields,
doom's thinking about ways around everyone and re-conquering the world.

Wanderer259
Doom. He's far more intelligent than Reed Richards, he's just too overconfident to double-check things; he refuses to believe he could make a mistake.

You forgot Deathstroke.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Doom. He's far more intelligent than Reed Richards, he's just too overconfident to double-check things; he refuses to believe he could make a mistake.

You forgot Deathstroke.

Slade!!!!!

brainchild81
Doom wins easily.

daniel18
hey slade is my surname hehe

Swanky-Tuna
Doom would prepare for Batman's prep time anyway. And if Batman prepared for Doom's prep of Batman's prep, Doom would just prepare for that.

True Sinister
Doom. Doom has intelligence beyond that of any one else on earth. Batman's technology isnt even an advantage to the engineering skills of Dr Doom. Batman has absolutely no super powers. Batman is not a match to Doom.

Tron
This has been done, more than once.

Merging

HULKFANBOY247
This is another good fight! These two parralel (sp?) each other in a lot of areas imo. So what do u all think? who would win once it's all said and done? (Let's say each get about a 24 hour prep time period)

Pointinel
im sorry i dont answer hypothetical questions

Onikirimaru
Hmm, off hand Id say Doom. Doom goes head to head with Mr Fantastic and his gadgets alot. Batman cant really make Mr Fantastic level stuff. He is also just a man, where Dr. Doom is DOOM. He also has a PhD. Id like to see what other people think however.

HULKFANBOY247
"im sorry i dont answer hypothetical questions"

Than why did you post...

Zahit
i'd go with doom.....

Lord S
Doom.

brainchild81
Doom

HULKFANBOY247
Well that's nice, but does anyone have any reasons? I persoanlly think fighting wise, Batman has the upper hand. in Hand to Hand combat, I'd give it to Batman. Now when it comes to resources, I'd say they are about even. I don't think we should count out Batman so easily

chilled monkey
I admit I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'll say Doom.

He's highly intelligent and incredibly strong. One punch or Doom bolt and Batman's a gonner.

HULKFANBOY247
They each got some Prep Time though. Batman + Prep time = pwnage. He could come up with something to use on old Doom. No doubt about it. Of course Doom will have something in return,. but i just dont know if it will be enough

demigawd
Nah, Doom wins by stealing Batman's powers....

Arahan
Batsy has nice gadgets but Doom has uber mega stuff.
He would just create a ANTI Batman Spray laughing

Mainstream
Doom is smart...but Batman is more than just a man he's a legend

HULKFANBOY247
"Nah, Doom wins by stealing Batman's powers...."

And what powers would he steal? Batmans UBER-1337 Power to Create a Bat suit with a zipper on the bum (Batman Forever) stick out tongue

Mainstream
Originally posted by HULKFANBOY247

And what powers would he steal? Batmans UBER-1337 Power to Create a Bat suit with a zipper on the bum (Batman Forever) stick out tongue

nah Bats just throw a Bat magnet at him and stick him to his a ceiling.

"holy magnetic personality Batman"

demigawd

Exactly! Now that's mighty!

Wanderer259
Batman's fighting skills will have little effect on Doom. Whereas it's been argued that Batman can't do any physical harm to Spider-Man with his fists, he can do even less to Doom. His armor coupled with his forcefield makes him practically invincible to anything Batman can dish out.

Batman might be rich, but Doom owns an entire country.

Batman + Prep time = pwnage? Doom + Prep time = mega-pwnage. Batman's got nothing on Doom in this respect.

HULKFANBOY247
I just don't think u all giving batman enough credit

demigawd
Except what can Batman do to Doom? And don't just say, "something".

HULKFANBOY247
Why COULDN'T he do something? Why can he not make something. Some Suit of his own to take out Doom? or some kick ass gun to blast him or...or...SOMETHING!!

demigawd
Because saying, "he could do SOMETHING" isn't convincing from a debating standpoint. You have to use feats and references to convince us. For example, Doom has a forcefield, right? Well, if Batman has created something to inhibit forcefields before, then it's a feat that you could reference as part of your argument that Batman could find a way to bypass Doom's forcefield. To just say, "he's Batman, he'll think of something" lacks credibility. See what I'm saying?

Lord S
I just don't think u all giving batman enough credit And I think you're giving him a little too much credit.

And yeah, what demi said.

HULKFANBOY247
Thx for the Debating lesson

LJ27
Batman and Dr.doom have 1 week of prep and full information of the other. Who wins?

Comicbook_kid
Doom easily...Batman's good, Doom's better....

Not even Batman can handle Doom by himself, I don't care how much prep he has...

Darth Kal-El
Doom's and Bruce's technology skills are pretty much equal. Doom's sorcery skills give him the edge.

Sixth_Winged
Bruce and him are equal in tech? does he have a time machine or something?

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Bruce and him are equal in tech? does he have a time machine or something? no but he can buy dr. doom off shifty You see, its not how you get it but as long as u get it.

brainchild81
Doom. Easily.

lifeisaglich
The man with magic wins

But ask for technology I would say that batman has more of an edge.

Sixth_Winged
laughing are you serious? or just being sarcastic?

TheKahn
Bruce and him are equal in tech? does he have a time machine or something?

Doom is in another league when it comes to intellengence. He has invented a time machine (which Reed Richards couldn't do without examining Dooms machine), created devices that have stolen the powers of superbeings, and created Doom-bots that can accuratly impersonate Doom.

People over-rate Batman with preptime. He is mainly a detective (in the mold of a Sherlock Holmes). He is skilled at deduction and analysis of a given situation and can come up with effctive fighting plans. But when is the last time he invented his own time machine (he does have some scientific skill but not near the level of Doom)? Batman's prep consists of him being able to call upon a vast amount of resouces to handle a situation and formulating an effective plan. How does he take down Superman? Kryptonite.

If he doesn't have what he needs on hand, he isn't going to invent it.
Doom on the other hand could.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by TheKahn
Doom is in another league when it comes to intellengence. He has invented a time machine (which Reed Richards couldn't do without examining Dooms machine), created devices that have stolen the powers of superbeings, and created Doom-bots that can accuratly impersonate Doom.

People over-rate Batman with preptime. He is mainly a detective (in the mold of a Sherlock Holmes). He is skilled at deduction and analysis of a given situation and can come up with effctive fighting plans. But when is the last time he invented his own time machine (he does have some scientific skill but not near the level of Doom)? Batman's prep consists of him being able to call upon a vast amount of resouces to handle a situation and formulating an effective plan. How does he take down Superman? Kryptonite.

Doom on the other hand could. Sixth Wing knows that. He was just questioning me.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Sixth Wing knows that. He was just questioning me.

Oh, I didn't mean that at Sixth Wing no . It was just a general rant to add to his point. big grin
Sorry, I should have made that clear.

lifeisaglich
Damn serious and I am not being sarcastic smile THANK YOU VERY MUCH smile

grey fox
Batman's prep consists of him being able to call upon a vast amount of resouces to handle a situation and formulating an effective plan. How does he take down Superman? Kryptonite.

Whereas doom would probably create some sort of kryptonite dust which he could then coat supes with , making him weaker by the second.

But seriously though , doom goes back in time and shoots bruces parents......

Wait a minute doom just made a time paradox . He created batman !!!

lifeisaglich
I thought he was talking to me because his post was right after mine.

Batman is a detective and he detects analyse the situation and takes what ever course would give him results. Batman is an inventor but he uses other people's tech. and adapt them to himself. Like the time he used Mr. Miracles T-Spheres to build the whole justice league complete with super powers. Now batman can seat down and start inventing stuff but how are we to believe that he has time to create these complicated stuff and still have time to patrol his city, save the world and the universe for that matter. Batman just uses a bunch of other peoples stuff because it saves time.

Ask for intelligence I think batman is up there with doom and reed because the time we see Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern tow the earth. Superman said don't worry because batman compensated for the amount of stress the world was going to fill. Now that is Doom/reed intelligence.

Now don't get me wrong I have already acknowledge that doom is going to win due to his knowledge in magic.

Black Adam
bump

Darth Kal-El
DD wins. Stop reviving dead threads. they're dead for a reason

batdude123
Can anyone say "motherbox?" shifty

Murda Mase
Batman wins with prep.

He has made so much stuff....people here are selling him short.
http://members.tripod.com/agent0x7/dkmind2.html

Look at these giant megazord power ranger things he made that mirror the JLA in powers.
http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/1268/282b8batechalien1e3jc.th.jpg

MrHeavySilence
Nice, Batman would win. If Reeds can outprep Dr.Doom, then Bruce can certainly outprep him as well.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Batman wins with prep.

Look at these giant megazord power ranger things he made that mirror the JLA in powers.

Tony Stark did the same thing. wink

Doom goes back in time, then shoots Alfred.

Wally West
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Nice, Batman would win. If Reeds can outprep Dr.Doom, then Bruce can certainly outprep him as well. Well just because Reed can outprep Doom doesn't mean Batman can. Reed is smarter than Bruce.

meep-meep

Doom on the other hand could.

That's a great facking response. Just wanted to give my props.

Thunderstrike
The Kahn is a beast when it comes to debates.

meep-meep
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
I thought he was talking to me because his post was right after mine.

Batman is a detective and he detects analyse the situation and takes what ever course would give him results. Batman is an inventor but he uses other people's tech. and adapt them to himself. Like the time he used Mr. Miracles T-Spheres to build the whole justice league complete with super powers. Now batman can seat down and start inventing stuff but how are we to believe that he has time to create these complicated stuff and still have time to patrol his city, save the world and the universe for that matter. Batman just uses a bunch of other peoples stuff because it saves time.

Ask for intelligence I think batman is up there with doom and reed because the time we see Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern tow the earth. Superman said don't worry because batman compensated for the amount of stress the world was going to fill. Now that is Doom/reed intelligence.

Now don't get me wrong I have already acknowledge that doom is going to win due to his knowledge in magic.

Where does it ever say that Batamn would be smarter if he could devote more time to building devices? Last time I heard the FF weren't just sittin around twiddling their thumbs....

meep-meep
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
The Kahn is a beast when it comes to debates.

Yes. Yes he is.

james1865
With the same amount of prep I'd say Doom wins. I could see Batman pulling out a victory, but Doom wins more time than not.

Comparing Reed Richards and Bruce Wayne is like comparing apples to oranges. Both are geniuses, but in much different ways. Richards is a scientific genius of the highest order whereas Wayne is more of an all around genius, not on the level or Richard in science but top notch in deduction and tactical skills.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Batman wins with prep.

Dude, even Doom's doombot crap on that idea

http://www.geocities.com/tonystark1963/technology/doombot_megamorph.jpg

and here's how big it is fighting the megamorphs

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/inknoir/MEGAMOR004.jpg

DarkCrawler
Doom = Reed >> Batman.

Doom wins.

blackfog
Batman would put up an awsem fight beone of the coolest but all in all without any help? sorry bats dooms got this

lifeisaglich
It is not an all out lost for batman. A mean his got alot of stuff that would put doom in his place. Seriously to dismiss batman because he does not go creating batbots to do his work is not a very good analogy. Because time and time again it has been shown that can pretty much create or build anything. When given the time. Batman currently is the owner of all of lex luthors company. Thanks to Talia. And on top of that he also has his own company and not to menstions the tech that he has in his sci fi closet. And lets not forget the tech that he something steals or borrow like Mr. Miracle's T'shere or Dr. Midnite's Blackout bomb.

I still see Dr. Doom winning because with his affilation with magic but it is not going to be all out stomp.

james1865
That link to some of Batman's feats was very impressive. I'm surprised at how underrated he is on this board. He would still lose more than he would win against Doom, but he's obviously a formidable opponent.

Tron
It's been done, only difference is amount of prep.

Merging with the others...

Juntai
Ahh, Doom and Batman, two of my all time favs!

MrHeavySilence
Dude, even Doom's doombot crap on that idea

http://www.geocities.com/tonystark1963/technology/doombot_megamorph.jpg

and here's how big it is fighting the megamorphs

Eh, I can't really tell which ones bigger; Batman's mechas or these, but they're all pretty cool.

Big Sexy
bump

diabloman
lol wtf is batman gonna do to doom ?

Big Sexy
Die, thats about it but some believe bats is as intelligent as Doom

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Die, thats about it but some believe bats is as intelligent as Doom well those people that BELIEVE that they are retarted i say.

Darth Martin
Doom wins, on another level.
Doom=Reed>T'Challa>Tony Stark>Bruc Wayne

Darth Martin
I'd like to see doom vs steel.

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut74
If Reed Richards outsmarts Doom on a daily basis Batman will take care of bussiness rather easily.

Wow, you know nothing about Mr. Fantastic or Doom do you? Or the FF for that matter.

Man I want to hit you with a big piece of French Bread stick out tongue

Darth Martin
The only reason doom loses all the time is mainly his arrogance and that doom is badguy and ff are goodguys.

Psyquis52
Well, at least Batman gets Robin and Batgirl. Which should make him feel even worse when he loses!

ST0RM SHAD0W
Batman designed a plan to defeat a A.I. super computer that thought of every plan that Batman would use and created a defense for in less time.

Big Sexy
and Doom has taken the power of the Beyonder, hardly comparable

batdude123
Can anyone say.... "mother box?" shifty

ST0RM SHAD0W
and Doom has taken the power of the Beyonder, hardly comparable

Yeah dude, I know I posted the fight in the Doom respect thread.

Doom was also given power from Beyonder to win that fight it wasn't just Doom.

Big Sexy
I like batman and all and his intellgence is definitely top tier, but Doom is just on another level in my opinion.

Psyquis52
Batman is an incredible strategist and probably the world's best detective in any comic series, however, did Batman build his own time machine?

Grimm22
Doom is a hell of a lot smarter than bats, of course Bats isnt stupid, its just that Doom's intelligence is only rivaled by Reed Richards wink

Nothing in Batmans belt is going to hurt Doom. no

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Doom is a hell of a lot smarter than bats, of course Bats isnt stupid, its just that Doom's intelligence is only rivaled by Reed Richards wink

Nothing in Batmans belt is going to hurt Doom. no

*cough motherbox cough* wink

Grimm22
2 Days for Doom >>>>> 2 Days for Batman wink

batdude123

*COUGH MOTHERBOX COUGH* mad

MrHeavySilence

Definitely not.

Sixth_Winged
Of course it is, unless Batman could of course ya'know....timetravel.

batdude123
Of course it is, unless Batman could of course ya'know....timetravel.

You're comment backfired. *cough BOOMTUBE cough* wink

diabloman
R.I.P batman

Grimm22
Definitely not.

Ok then roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean considering Doom outclasses Batman at nearly any and everything.

Wealth: Doom

Power: Doom

Strength: Doom

Smarts: Doom

Tech: Doom

Whats Batman going to do?!? Throw a batarang at him?!?

batdude123

What the f**k? No, like I've said before, Batman has a motherbox and he also has a boomtube. wink

Big Sexy

Your setting yourself up for batdude.

See he posted before I could even make the comment.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f**k? No, like I've said before, Batman has a motherbox and he also has a boomtube. wink

Doom kills Batman before he can do anything wink

batdude123

Wealth? That's more opinion than anything. They're both billionaires except you like Doom better so you'd put him at being richer. Tech? Doom has created robots and a time travelling device. Batman has the motherbox and the boomtube. Nuff said!

batdude123

You obviously don't know what the boomtube or the motherbox is.

Sixth_Winged
You're comment backfired. *cough BOOMTUBE cough* wink

Of course, all hail the boom tube. What was i thinking big grin

Grimm22
You obviously don't know what the boomtube or the motherbox is.

I enough to know that your just being bias right now wink

Seriously, do you seriously think that Batman is in the same league as Dr. Doom?!? confused

batdude123
Of course, all hail the boom tube. What was i thinking big grin

Damn straight! Happy Dance

batdude123
I enough to know that your just being bias right now wink

Seriously, do you seriously think that Batman is in the same league as Dr. Doom?!? confused

Not the way he usually fights. no But if Batman didn't want to take a more human approach to the whole crime fighting bit, he could end 90% of his fights in seconds with some of his tech that he has.

MrHeavySilence

Don't worry, Squirrel Girl will kill Dr.Doom before the match even starts.

diabloman
doom pisses on batboys grave

Grimm22
Don't worry, Squirrel Girl will kill Dr.Doom before the match even starts.

Hey Squirrel Girl pwns Batman 100x over stick out tongue

Big Sexy
I just read the new all star Batman. He's a real dick.

batdude123

Psyquis52

batdude123
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Batdude. I'll back you up for nearly anything but in actuallity is Batman going to use the motherbox?

I don't need you to answer that. We both know he won't use it. Not unless the world is at stake. All that's at stake now is a fight. Batman will try to take him out on his own power and he'll be unpleasantly shocked when Dr. Doom lights him up with all kinds of tech and magic. This is a fairly one-sided battle. Batman will dodge. He'll fight and eventually he'll lose.

If Bruce wanted to be an assh*le he'd use it on Doom. stick out tongue

MrHeavySilence
Hey Squirrel Girl pwns Batman 100x over stick out tongue

http://www.geocities.com/druj_nasu/Doom_squirreled.JPG

Doesn't she just? Squirrel Girl should win every fight on KMC.

batdude123
No, but anyway, think about it. Bruce is told that an extremely powerful guy wants to fight him in two days. Bruce is told that his opponent is extremely smart, dangerous, ruthless, evil, extremely advanced in technology, and will do whatever it takes in order to take him out. He would probably end up killing Bruce. Knowing this, Bruce wouldn't just bring his belt with him to the fight. He would realize that he needs to keep on living because the people of Gotham will always need a Batman. So what would he do? Desperate times call for desperate measures. He would use it on Doom and not feel any remorse.

Psyquis52
If Bruce wanted to be an assh*le he'd use it on Doom. stick out tongue wink This is true

Big Sexy
If Doom knows of the motherboxes existance, then Batman may be screwed.

batdude123
If Doom knows of the motherboxes existance, then Batman may be screwed.

What? What the f**k? That's grabbing at straws right there.

Big Sexy
What? What the f**k? That's grabbing at straws right there.
Not really considering both characters will have an extense knowledge of eachother just like your earlier post of Batman having info on Doom. Wouldn't it also work the other way. How is Batman to have this extensive knowledge of Doom while Doom is clueless to what Batman is capable of. Sounds a little bias

Grimm22
http://www.geocities.com/druj_nasu/Doom_squirreled.JPG

Doesn't she just? Squirrel Girl should win every fight on KMC.

She does wink

Seriously, Squirrel Girl pwns Galactus stick out tongue

batdude123
Not really considering both characters will have an extense knowledge of eachother just like your earlier post of Batman having info on Doom. Wouldn't it also work the other way

Not really. All I said was that Bruce knew that Doom was really evil, had fantastic technology, smart, and would stop at nothing to defeat Bruce. It wasn't really about specifics.

Big Sexy
Not really. All I said was that Bruce knew that Doom was really evil, had fantastic technology, smart, and would stop at nothing to defeat Bruce. It wasn't really about specifics.
That really does not sound drastic enough for Batman to break that out considering how he feels about killing. He heres evil genius bent on killing like 3 times a week.

Soljer
Disregard

batdude123
That really does not sound drastic enough for Batman to break that out considering how he feels about killing.

I said before that Bruce would know that Doom would more than likely end up killing Batman. Realizing that the citizens of Gotham will always need a Batman to protect them from the injustice of criminals, he wouldn't risk killing himself by just bringing his belt. "The world will always need a Batman." (Bruce Wayne.) Batman would bring the motherbox and boomtube to the fight and would not feel remorse about it.

batdude123
That really does not sound drastic enough for Batman to break that out considering how he feels about killing. He heres evil genius bent on killing like 3 times a week.

Fighting to the best of his ability, and not worrying about fighting criminals like a human, Batman would most definitely use the mb.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>