Wicked!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando Queen
Yesterday i went to Chicago with a class from school. and we saw the broadway musical "Wicked"... It was GREAT droolio its the Witches side to the Wizard of oz.. has anyone else seen it?

Ladyluck
That's awesome. eek!

mysterio69
yeah! like 20 times!!!... stick out tongue i kid, i kid.
only 19 times.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Ladyluck
That's awesome. eek!
It was so cool it showed how the lion becaume the lion and kind of why he is cowerdly.. and how the tin man became the time man and same with the scarecrow droolio

Ladyluck
I'd love to see that.

Lana
I really want to though I haven't yet....

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I'd love to see that.
tis awsome
Originally posted by Lana
I really want to though I haven't yet....
It's Great if you do go you'll love it ^^ .. and the Theater is Gourgous... that was the first time i was in there droolio

La Vierge
I really like this musical and I have seen it 5 times 3 in NY and 2 in CH! heh heh heh plus, My sister was in the original broadway cast in NY. yes my sister wa in Wicked. I am a big Wicked fan.

I remeber sitting next to you Alicia!!!! in that theatre for 4 hours... ha ha ha remember that ***** who kept telling us to shut up? ha ha ha good times!

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Commando Queen
Yesterday i went to Chicago with a class from school. and we saw the broadway musical "Wicked"... It was GREAT droolio its the Witches side to the Wizard of oz.. has anyone else seen it?
it is coming to here
but it is sold out
and the tickets on ebay are expensive!!!

In Fate's Hands
Wicked sounds really interested I might want to check it out

Lightningrod
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Wicked sounds really interested I might want to check it out
they have a book about it
but the broadway play is hella popular so good luck in getting tickets stick out tongue

Scottie
It looks brilliant...I was going to see it when i was in NY at new year...but it was sold out for months sad

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Scottie
It looks brilliant...I was going to see it when i was in NY at new year...but it was sold out for months sad

Dang, I think I will check the book out first.

~Da Rev~
I heard it was awesome.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Dang, I think I will check the book out first.

the book is expensive also
not sure if you can check it out at the library

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Lightningrod
the book is expensive also
not sure if you can check it out at the library

sad Everything has to be expensive thse days.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Commando Queen
you should have seen the chicago one when we had ana gasteyer as elphy. awesomeness. The books are great too, but the endings are different between the book and the musical. When I saw the show i couldnt stop laughing. I need to see it again....

You were in Chicago!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.