Kit Fisto and Qui-Gon vs. Plo Koon and Obi-Wan (AOTC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bad_boba017
Who would win? The setting is in an open field with random body-sized rocks strewn about.

Darth_Glentract
Fisto takes Plo Koon, or at the very least stops him for long enough for Qui-gon to defeat Obi-wan. After that, assuming Koon is still alive, he is pwned by Qui-gon and Fisto.

bad_boba017
Would there be a difference in the outcome if Obi was ROTS?

Lee-San28
obi kills qui-gon...... kit kills koon... kit kills obi to leaving kit being the last one standing... quote { from cestus deception, obi sais that kit is a beter swards men than him self}. thus quis team winning hands down.............but i do beleve that rots obi could beat kit. but thats not in the question

Darth_Glentract
Yes. Fisto and Koon fight for a while. Qui-gon dies against Obi-wan. Obi-wan and Koon pwn Fisto.

bad_boba017
Ok jw how big the difference would be. I don't think Obi (AOTC) would get totally pwned by Qui-Gon. But i do think Qui-Gon would emerge victorious.

Darth_Glentract
A pretty big difference.

Lee-San28
no no no obi beats qui for shure!!! kit beats koon then kit kills obi koon never faught a sith though ventress is not a sith kit faught her and won.

darthsith19
Plo takes out Qui-Gon, Kit takes out Obi-Wan, Plo takes out Kit.

bad_boba017
Plo can all of a sudden take Qui-Gon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.