Who's the strongest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
How do these guys stack up to each other when it comes to just pure strength? It's pure, brute, raw strength...no powers, stamina, or anything else, but strength...Put these guys in order starting with the strongest to the weakest...

1. Thor
2. Wonderman
3. Hulk
4. Ironman (current armor)
5. Silver Surfer
6. Lobo
7. He-Man
8. Juggernaut
9. Superman (post-crisis)
10. Captain Marvel (Shazam)
11. The Thing
12. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
14. Dr. Doom
15. Namor the Sub-mariner
16. Hercules
17. Wonder Woman
18. Super-girl

I know there's A LOT more people that could've been on the list, but I didn't want to overdue it...and I wanted to put some of the best and most popular ones on the list...and if you want, you can throw The Tick on the list at your own discretion...

supremthor
if its under normal strength and no amp it up it would look alot like this.

1. Superman
2. He-Man
3. Hercules
4. Thor , Lobo, Captain Marvel
5. Juggernaut
6. She-Hulk
7. Wonderman
8. Colossus
9. The Thing

wait these is harder then i thought because most of these characters strength change depending on the condition and the form there in
like silver surfer could be number 1 if he amped up his strength just like hulk and he-man and superman.....these characters alone have unlimited strength..superman goes into the sun his strength speed and Etc increase like crazy...he-man just calls for more strength and power from grayskull..hulk just get madder ( and we all no what that does)..... then u have character like lobo and namor whos full strength have never been shown...namor under water is above 100tons in strength...lobo on the other had has never really been defeated i mean his flown throw black holes and they dont really effect him...then u have thor who goes in a warrior madness whos strength is said to increases ten times.....and it goes on.....

Comicbook_kid u should really put rules in these types of thread because u would never get a result because most of the characters strength change depending on situation..

rulez like hulk strength when he transforms and silver surfers current strength with out boosting it with cosmic and Etc.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
How do these guys stack up to each other when it comes to just pure strength? It's pure, brute, raw strength...no powers, stamina, or anything else, but strength...Put these guys in order starting with the strongest to the weakest...

1. Thor
2. Wonderman
3. Hulk
5. Silver Surfer
6. Lobo
7. He-Man
8. Juggernaut
11. The Thing
12. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
14. Dr. Doom
16. Hercules
17. Wonder Woman
18. Super-girl

I know there's A LOT more people that could've been on the list, but I didn't want to overdue it...and I wanted to put some of the best and most popular ones on the list...and if you want, you can throw The Tick on the list at your own discretion... why is doom there? he can only lift two tons. btw, theres too many people to compare strength to.

Ex11B
laughing

R.O.T. Yahman

id369

1. Thor
2. Wonderman
3. Hulk
5. Silver Surfer
6. Lobo
7. He-Man
8. Juggernaut
11. The Thing
12. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
14. Dr. Doom
16. Hercules
17. Wonder Woman
18. Super-girl

1 - Superman, Lobo, Silver Surfer. (Potentially Hulk)

2 - Thor, Juggernaut, Ironman, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Wonder Women.

3- Namor, The Thing, Colossus, Supergirl base, She Hulk.

4 - Dr. Doom

TheKahn
Don't forget about Supergirl. She's stronger than Superman.

badabing
1) Captain Marvel, He-Man, Hulk, Lobo, Juggernaut, Superman, Thor

2)Hercules, Silver Surfer, Wonderman

3)Colossus, Ironman, Namor, She Hulk, Supergirl, The Thing, Wonder Woman

4) Dr. Doom

jrodslam
Captain Marvel, Hulk, Lobo, Superman, Thor
Hercules, Juggernaut, Namor(wet), Supergirl, Wonder Woman
Colossus, She-Hulk, Silver Surfer, Thing, Ironman
Dr.Doom

jgiant
HULK SMASH...HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ion
Originally posted by jrodslam
Dr.Doom
Agreed though I'd add WW to the top tier. It's been reiterated several times Superman is the only person who can restrain Diana plus she just one shotted Supergirl.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by jrodslam
Dr.Doom

hmm, i dont think so..
goes like this
1)superman, thor, juggy, hulk, hercules, silversurfer,lobo, captainmarvelsupergirl
2)colossus,namor,wonderman,ironman
3)thing, she-hulk
4)doc.doom

jrodslam
Originally posted by spideycarnage
hmm, i dont think so..
goes like this
1)superman, thor, juggy, hulk, hercules, silversurfer,lobo, captainmarvelsupergirl
2)colossus,namor,wonderman,ironman
3)thing, she-hulk
4)doc.doom

To each their own man. Id just never put Surfer on the strength level that you did for one. Secondly, i presonally dont think Ironman is stronger than Thing and She-Hulk. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

the Darkone
1. Hulk (enraged)/Thor Warrior Madness/Immortal Hercules/Lobo/Classic Juggernaut/Gladiator/Thanos

2. Thor/Superman/Silver Surfer/Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Wonder Woman/Orion/Super Girl/He-Man/She-Hulk

3. Namor/Mary Marvel/Colossus /Big Barda/Iron Man/The Thing

4.Ms.Marvel/Rogue/Dr.Doom

outarddwarf

Wally West
Originally posted by jgiant
HULK SMASH...HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with this guy Happy Dance

AJ4LIFE
hulks strength isnt even their league he is strong

juggernaut66666
juggernaut beat thor to unconsiusness almost killed hulk two times first he almost break his neck second he almsot drowned him then something happened that is called PIS

AJ4LIFE
theres no point in trying to speak to u

juggernaut66666
you know nothing about juggernaut yesterday u asked HOW STRONG IS HE? i only tell this because ihave these comics

olympian
Yahman.

WW has few lifting feats on her own. Almost none.

Thor has matched angry Hulks before.

- - -

"Agreed though I'd add WW to the top tier. It's been reiterated several times Superman is the only person who can restrain Diana plus she just one shotted Supergirl."

Oly- Wasent Superman who did it ? I seem to recall some scans of that. Both shots didnt do much tho. They wer enough to chitchat and get SG to her common sense.

Plus. Superman just stated that if he really wanted to, he could take SG anytime.

Ah Loeb. Even when your not writting Superman you make a way for everyone to look up for your favourite.

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
Don't forget about Supergirl. She's stronger than Superman. No she's not, it was cleared up in the latest Supergirl.

GODSCRIBE
1. Champion of the Universe

2. Savage Hulk

3. Silver Surfer(after absorption)/Thanos/Immortal Hercules

4. Juggernaut (potentially)/Lobo

5. Superman/Thor(with belt)/Wonder Woman

6. Colossus/Wonder Man/Iron man/Thing/Namor/She-Hulk

olympian
Thanos in your rating would be in the first spot or due to interpretation in a spot below Champion but above Hulk. First spot to me.

Thor *with* belt is cleary stronger than Supes or Hercules. He already is rougly equal at normal levels, let alone when doubling his strenght.

Same with Superman. He belongs in the Herc/Thor spot (regular levels).

Colossus is below Wman. Same spot as Thing would perhaps be more accurate.

GODSCRIBE
You make a good point about Thanos.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by supremthor

1. Superman
2. He-Man
3. Hercules
5. Juggernaut
6. She-Hulk
7. Wonderman
8. Colossus
9. The Thing

wait these is harder then i thought because most of these characters strength change depending on the condition and the form there in
like silver surfer could be number 1 if he amped up his strength just like hulk and he-man and superman.....these characters alone have unlimited strength..superman goes into the sun his strength speed and Etc increase like crazy...he-man just calls for more strength and power from grayskull..hulk just get madder ( and we all no what that does)..... then u have character like lobo and namor whos full strength have never been shown...namor under water is above 100tons in strength...lobo on the other had has never really been defeated i mean his flown throw black holes and they dont really effect him...then u have thor who goes in a warrior madness whos strength is said to increases ten times.....and it goes on.....

Comicbook_kid u should really put rules in these types of thread because u would never get a result because most of the characters strength change depending on situation..

rulez like hulk strength when he transforms and silver surfers current strength with out boosting it with cosmic and Etc.

Underwater is Namor's regular strength, really. It's his natural environment as much as land and air are. Perhaps even moreso then the two others, he was born on sea.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Juntai
No she's not, it was cleared up in the latest Supergirl.

Yeah, I just saw that in the Superman respect thread. But shouldn't she still be pretty high up there? It would be interesting to see how she stacks up aginst some of the other DC characters.

leonidas

1. Thor
2. Wonderman
3. Hulk
5. Silver Surfer
6. Lobo
7. He-Man
8. Juggernaut
11. The Thing
12. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
14. Dr. Doom
16. Hercules
17. Wonder Woman
18. Super-girl

I know there's A LOT more people that could've been on the list, but I didn't want to overdue it...and I wanted to put some of the best and most popular ones on the list...and if you want, you can throw The Tick on the list at your own discretion...

hmm, pure strength:

1. hulk
2. superman
3. herc/lobo/thor/cm (my gut says these are VERY close, but i'd say they might fall in the order i wrote them, but too close to really separate)
4. ww
5. juggs

namor underwater would be with juggs imo. the rest i'm not sure about their current levels) ss never amps his strength, so why put him in a strength contest?

all the top guys are very close, but that's my opinion on how their comparative orders.

the Darkone
^^^ Exactly Leo, but I would make some changes check them out.

1. Champion of the Universe/ The Runner/Tyrant/Thanos/ Savage Hulk/Warrior Madness Thor/ Mangog/ Destroyer/ Juggernaut"classic"/ Silver Surfer/ Immortal Hercules/ Lobo/ Doomsday/ Sersi/ Ikaris/ Forgotten One/

2. Gladiator/Thor/Superman/Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Orion/Wonder Woman/Hercules/ Wonder Man/Darkseid/She-Hulk/Super-Girl/ Kalibak/ The General/ General Zod/ Super Boy Prime/ Hyperion/

3. Power Girl/ Martian Manhunter/Mary Marvel/ Juggernaut "current"/ Colossus/ Namor/ Aquaman/ Captain Brittian/ Warpath/ Rage/ Big Barda/ Big Bear/Black Bolt/ The Thing

outarddwarf
juggernaut current is back to full power.

the Darkone
Originally posted by outarddwarf

when did this happen? it's about damn time.

Apolloknight
bump

Milkie
Apparently Wonder Woman is stronger then everyone

Accel
Captain Marvel = everyone?

Jarlaxle
Hulk is the strongest when he reaches full rage...period...there are others who would stack up to him or possibly be stronger, who are not on this list..(Such as Jahl or Modt)

Milkie
Originally posted by Accel
Captain Marvel = everyone?

I never said he was the strongest I only said he was stronger in
Wonder Woman

Accel
Originally posted by Milkie
I never said he was the strongest I only said he was stronger in
Wonder Woman
And when someone said she was stronger, you jumped to saying she was stronger than every one.

Milkie
And when someone said she was stronger, you jumped to saying she was stronger than every one.

Jokingly

Metalmanx

NO WAY. Are you serious?! Like, endowed with the Gem of Cyttorak again?!

Have my wishes finally come true? eek!

Inhuman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
NO WAY. Are you serious?! Like, endowed with the Gem of Cyttorak again?!

Have my wishes finally come true? eek!

I want to know if this is true as well smile
What issue?

Accel
Originally posted by Milkie
Jokingly
As was I.

Milkie
whatever dude

Accel
thumb up

Milkie
LMAO!

partiallyinsane
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
Hulk is the strongest when he reaches full rage...period...there are others who would stack up to him or possibly be stronger, who are not on this list..(Such as Jahl or Modt)

There is no limit to the Hulk's rage therefore there is no limit to his strength. Hulk really is, or can be at least, the strongest one there is.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by partiallyinsane
There is no limit to the Hulk's rage therefore there is no limit to his strength. Hulk really is, or can be at least, the strongest one there is.

So can Juggernaut (Classic).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by supremthor

1. Superman
2. He-Man
3. Hercules
5. Juggernaut
6. She-Hulk
7. Wonderman
8. Colossus
9. The Thing

Um how dare you have Herculese above Diana. LOL. Wonder Woman is as stong as LOBO! Certainly stronger than she hulk and colossus.

Brutacus
pff juggernaut, hulk is the strongest one there is.

MattDay
well superman's source is the sun, he will get stronger aslong as he's still in a solar system with a yellow sun, so what's your point? I'd rate it like this.

1. split between superman,thanos, maybe darksied
2. everyone else lol

SuperChangeling
If it's pure strongest its

1: War-Hulk
2: PC superman
3: Rune King Thor

King_Mungi
You missed a lot of people who are far stronger than the people on your list, or are these the only people you wanted?

MattDay
go on then talk plop and we'll correct you

Brutacus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
You missed a lot of people who are far stronger than the people on your list, or are these the only people you wanted?

I think he put in the people who are best known for there strenght.
Sure there are a lot of others that are strong or stronger than some on the list.

complexbrother
He-Man has the Powwweeeerrrrrrr !!!!

thanospimphand
mangog is stronger than anyone on this list by far

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thanospimphand
mangog is stronger than anyone on this list by far

Gog from Kingdom Come trumps every one and he isn't on the list. Neither is Binary who is exceedingly strong. Also Orion is the strongest person in DC after Darkseid. Also M'onel is missing.

Brutacus
the one who started this topic allready said he knows that there are others who should be on the list but he just picked a few.
Read first before you post.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, pure strength:

1. hulk
2. superman
3. herc/lobo/thor/cm (my gut says these are VERY close, but i'd say they might fall in the order i wrote them, but too close to really separate)
4. ww
5. juggs

namor underwater would be with juggs imo. the rest i'm not sure about their current levels) ss never amps his strength, so why put him in a strength contest?

all the top guys are very close, but that's my opinion on how their comparative orders.

agreed!

im just basically looking at the comparison between thor and herc..imho, herc is slightly stronger than thor at base level, but, nevertheless, stronger..i love thor and i think that anyone who doesnt like him is a pansy but since the threadstarter said base level, i gotta give it to hercules..

King_Mungi
Marrina, Tanaraq, Tundra, Madison Jeffries should get mention

ThePittman
How in the hell can He-Man not be at top, granted it's only for a short period of time but he can do any phycial feat that he needs.

paolo2143
i disagree hercules has never been shown to be stronger than thor at base strength if anything in the silver era it was other way around and for last 25 years or so they have been regarded as physical equals and it has been stated many times even in thor 400 where they ran a fun little story of them arm wrestling in future.

ThePittman
He-Man, nuff said.

galan7777777
though i dont like him the hero called "strong guy" from the x-men has been shown in the past going blow 4 blow with the likes of the hulk, because he can rechannel kinetic energy used against him into physical strength, his raw strength class is nearly as broad as the hulks

the Darkone
Who's the strongest now:

1. Asgardian Destroyer/ Mangog/Savage Hulk/ Warrior Madness Thor/ Thanos
2. Thor/Gladiator/Mr.Majestic/ Immotal Hercules/Superman/The Sentry/Lobo/ Captain Marvel/ Hyperion/ Count Nefaria/Orion/Black Adam/Silver Surfer/Forgotten One

galan7777777
none of the above, the physically strongest, most invulnerable being in the universe is "champion of the universe" he possesses unlimited strength which far surpasses the likes of hulk, thor, adam warlock, surfer, beta ray bill, gladiator etc.......is one of his fights he once destroyed an entire planet with the force generated by a single punch.....no other being can do this from sheer force alone!

aliveinboston
You definetly underestimate juggernauts strength, he has overpowered, as in physically beaten thor on every occasion they have met. he is far above thor in strength, and thor is regarded as slightly lower, or on par with superman in strength.

He has never overpowered Thor or the Hulk. His advantage is that while he is powerful enough to hurt them (so can others at Juggernaut's strength level like Thing, Colossus, etc) they can't physically harm him due to the Cyttorak protection. We all know what happened when the Thor used magic to disable the Cytorrak protection. Thor easily overpowered Juggernaut.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by galan7777777
none of the above, the physically strongest, most invulnerable being in the universe is "champion of the universe" he possesses unlimited strength which far surpasses the likes of hulk, thor, adam warlock, surfer, beta ray bill, gladiator etc.......is one of his fights he once destroyed an entire planet with the force generated by a single punch.....no other being can do this from sheer force alone!

No. He isnt the strongest. His strength isn't infinite (although the Gem can theoretically enable this). None of the elders have shown the ability to properly utilize the power gem.

Dalak
Average Hulk is teh strongest one there is because all others who have a chance to be stronger are tied up in his Gamma-Powered True-Adamantium Red Tape!!

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/90/averagehulkgs2.th.jpg

aliveinboston
Originally posted by the Darkone
Who's the strongest now:

1. Asgardian Destroyer/ Mangog/Savage Hulk/ Warrior Madness Thor/ Thanos
2. Thor/Gladiator/Mr.Majestic/ Immotal Hercules/Superman/The Sentry/Lobo/ Captain Marvel/ Hyperion/ Count Nefaria/Orion/Black Adam/Silver Surfer/Forgotten One

Mangog is by far the strongest on your list.

Destroyer probably isnt as "strong" but has never come close to being destroyed except by power far beyond any of the characters here.

Thor doesnt need "warrior madness" to match savage hulk in raw physical strength. He has done this many times being perfectly sane. Given how easily he dispatched Drax while insane, and given that Drax is atleast as physically powerful as Savage Hulk, an insane Thor (or simply Thor not limiting himself) would overpower Savage Hulk in terms of strength.

Thanos is certainly stronger than Thor.

Grimm22
Originally posted by aliveinboston

Co-signed yes

Apolloknight

Juggernaut is stronger then Thor also.

MattDay
two words guys... his ledgend will reign supreme... SUPERM... should i really need to say it? because you all know it's coming lol clap

bigbran
ya right, he man is stronger than supes.

MattDay
never been proven

bigbran
he man has true unlimited strength. not like hulk.

MattDay
superman is unlimited in a yellow sun solar system, basically, so what's your point?

bigbran
hahahhahahahahahha, he man can just amp his strength up, anytime.
no supes doesnt have unlimited strength.

MattDay
how do you know? prove it

bigbran
ask sea man. and you first prove supes has unlimited strength, i dont have to prove anything.

MattDay
nor do i, you daft bastard

bigbran
well he man has unlimited strength, and supes doesnt, soo.....

what does that mean?

MattDay
but superman is virtually unlimited, virtually means, that when referring to a yellow sun superman is unlimited in strength when he requires it, too hard to understand huh?

bigbran
yes, considering it takes superman 10000 years of sundipp, and hes still not unlimited.

MattDay
prove it? superman doesnt need too, i dont need to prove that

bigbran
Originally posted by MattDay
prove it? superman doesnt need too, i dont need to prove that you really dont know that much of your own character, do you?

MattDay
nor do you wise ass

MattDay
oh figures.... canadian hahahaha

bigbran
hahahah, canadians, when your losing the battle, lets insult a country, proves my point. and who dont i know about? tell me, please because i would like to know.

MattDay
losing what battle dude, you havent even given me any evidence for me to believe that he-man is stronger than everyone else. but i'll tell you, he isn't though lol

bigbran
why do i have to give evidence?
he mans sword gives him unlimited strength. theres a reason why its called the sword of power. his strenth works so that he has above the strength of the other combatant. so if he were fighting hulk, he would be stronger tthan hulk, the whole battle.
look power gem, sword of power, what do those 2 have in common?

bigbran
this might clear things up for you.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=psTt1aOf...h=what%27s%20up
doesnt work!!!

MattDay
it shows a hammer head attack a tarpon... what does that mean?

bigbran
it shows a hammer head attack a tarpon... what does that mean? the video is screwed. theres one on he man but it got tooken off of youtube.

bigbran
here, found it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X8Nc8RCLy1s&search=he%20man

MattDay
well you havent proved anything still, and in a fight superman will kick his ass as well, just to rub it in

bigbran
not in a strength match, maybe if superman uses all his speed.

Dalak
Average Hulk wins, because he will smash them and then sell them some cars. evil face

MattDay
true, but in strenght as well, he out muscles the sword from his grip and lobbing it miles before the sword does it's stuff to him

bigbran
Originally posted by Dalak
Average Hulk wins, because he will smash them and then sell them some cars. evil face laughing Happy Dance laughing laughing laughing laughing
that actually made me like hulk more.

Dalak
Originally posted by bigbran
laughing Happy Dance laughing laughing laughing laughing
that actually made me like hulk more.

donatello

mighty adam
true, but in strenght as well, he out muscles the sword from his grip and lobbing it miles before the sword does it's stuff to him What the f**k? are you a fanboy?

bigbran
you cant tell, he goes in every supes thread at night and says he wins.

mighty adam
lol i hope not

bigbran
he does, but i caught him, and he was force into saying why supes would win....

draxx_tOfU
oh figures.... canadian hahahaha

amazing..... sad

MattDay
yea whatever, kids these days dont know a hero when they see one eh?

ThePittman

galan7777777
No. He isnt the strongest. His strength isn't infinite (although the Gem can theoretically enable this). None of the elders have shown the ability to properly utilize the power gem.

it is infinate, he gets his strength no from a gem, but from something called "the power primordeal" this is what powers the universe........he gains as much strength as needed from this power, and besides it is hard to name a physically powerful character that he did not already beat.....i listed some of them in my last post

MattDay
that's the problem with these heavy hitters is that their feats all prove them unlimited as they keep getting stronger, so feats alone I say, just say what someone did with a picture to prove it then the next and so on until there's a hero or villain that shows they are the strongest in comics so far...

galan7777777
that's the problem with these heavy hitters is that their feats all prove them unlimited as they keep getting stronger, so feats alone I say, just say what someone did with a picture to prove it then the next and so on until there's a hero or villain that shows they are the strongest in comics so far...

i cannot find any pictures of "the champion" destroying a planet with one punch, but read about him and you will find the same thing......now of all the characters in all of comics, he is the only being to have ever accomplished this feat, and he is the only being to have ever beaten the likes of hulk, gladiator, thor, beta ray bill, the thing, etc............so untill you show me a being that has done all of this with physical strength alone, i wont change my mind lol!

MattDay
I don't know who is the strongest, but i have someone in mind though, just not gonna share it with you guys angel_not

galan7777777
I don't know who is the strongest, but i have someone in mind though, just not gonna share it with you guys angel_not aww c'mon who?

Horrificus
I agree with this list. It seems pretty accurate.

Originally posted by id369
1 - Superman, Lobo, Silver Surfer. (Potentially Hulk)

2 - Thor, Juggernaut, Ironman, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Wonder Women.

3- Namor, The Thing, Colossus, Supergirl base, She Hulk.

4 - Dr. Doom

rotiart
Mangog
Orion
Doomsday
Superman/Captain Marvel
Supergirl
Wonderwoman
Savage Hulk

too many characters to name.

MattDay
it's wolverine lol just kidding, I do have a good idea who could put these guys down to the test...

Horrificus
I agree that if Mangog was on the list, he is the strongest. Probably followed by Doomsday or Kurse. Or Validus.

trademark
Colossus

King_Mungi
Marrina took savage blows from Thor and Captain Marvel (Photon) at the same time and it didn't phase her. She was destroying islands like they were nothing, even Thor was worried she would destroy the Earth. She's not the strongest, but he is up there

Broly92
What about
Jahf
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/8630/clipboard01ein7.png and
Modt
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4606/clipboard01aox0.png

Scorpiom
WHY ISNT STRONG GUY MENTIONED????

Serae Erigon
1.hercules with the gauntlet of ares
2.supes, captain marvel,ww,thor

MattDay
taht's unfair because hercs got his power up and no one else

Serae Erigon
true my bad

olympian
Originally posted by Scorpiom
WHY ISNT STRONG GUY MENTIONED????
Because hes just "strong", not the strongest.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Horrificus
I agree with this list. It seems pretty accurate.

That list is way off^^

1. Mangog/ Asgardian Destroyer/ Thanos/Tyrant/Champion of the Universe/The Runner/Darkseid

2. Savage Hulk/ Thor/Immortal Hercules/Silver Surfer/Gladiator/Mr. Majestic/Beta Ray Bill/ Lobo/The Sentry/Superman/Orion/Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Classic Juggernaut/ Forgotten One/Eternals/Wonder Woman/Depreso/Wonder Man

3. Martian Manhunter/ Marry Marvel/ Big Barda/ Drax the Destroyer/ The Thing/ Namor/Aquaman/ Sasquatch/ Colossus/ Captain Britian/ Juggernaut"current"/Captain Atom/ Major Force

blackwarrior
This depends on your own interpretation/imagination. So here goes -

7. Thor
15. Wonderman
6. Hulk
17. Ironman (current armor)
11. Silver Surfer
4. Lobo
8. He-Man
10. Juggernaut
2. Superman (post-crisis)
5. Captain Marvel (Shazam)
14. The Thing
16. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
18. Dr. Doom
12. Namor the Sub-mariner
9. Hercules - marvel
3. Wonder Woman
1. Super-girl

I prefer Marvel characters because DC always make their characters
a little to "super" and as a consequence they are harder to relate to.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by blackwarrior

7. Thor
15. Wonderman
6. Hulk
11. Silver Surfer
4. Lobo
8. He-Man
10. Juggernaut
14. The Thing
16. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
18. Dr. Doom
9. Hercules - marvel
3. Wonder Woman
1. Super-girl

I stopped reading your list after I saw Ironman above Superman, Juggernaut, He-man, and Lobo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by blackwarrior

7. Thor
15. Wonderman
6. Hulk
11. Silver Surfer
4. Lobo
8. He-Man
10. Juggernaut
14. The Thing
16. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
18. Dr. Doom
9. Hercules - marvel
3. Wonder Woman
1. Super-girl

I'm going to help you with your list since you seem to have had something in your eye when you where doing your list!!!

Top Tier: Superman, Thor, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Lobo, Herculese
Middle Tier: Super-girl, Namor, Colossus, Silver Surfer, Juggernaut, Wonder Man
Low Tier: Thing, She Hulk, Iron Man

Because strength lvls are so hard to gage when one hero can lift 50 billion pounds and the other can lift 50 billion and 3 pounds, I just made tiers. This is pretty accurate from what I have read, seen in fights, and feats performed.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm going to help you with your list since you seem to have had something in your eye when you where doing your list!!!

Top Tier: Superman, Thor, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Lobo, Herculese
Middle Tier: Super-girl, Namor, Colossus, Silver Surfer, Juggernaut, Wonder Man
Low Tier: Thing, She Hulk, Iron Man

Because strength lvls are so hard to gage when one hero can lift 50 billion pounds and the other can lift 50 billion and 3 pounds, I just made tiers. This is pretty accurate from what I have read, seen in fights, and feats performed. nope ss is a top teir.
supermans strength is based off a sun, while silver surfer can absorb suns.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
nope ss is a top teir.
supermans strength is based off a sun, while silver surfer can absorb suns.

Silver Surfer is leagues more powerful than Superman. But this is a strength only list. Thanks for your help tho. Superman whoops SS ass in strength only.

bigbran
maybe, but not when surfer did this little number.

Accel
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I stopped reading your list after I saw Ironman above Superman, Juggernaut, He-man, and Lobo
Looks like he numbered them in the order of their strength levels, rather than listed them correctly. He actually has Superman at # 2 and Supergirl at #1.

Apolloknight
Looks like he numbered them in the order of their strength levels, rather than listed them correctly. He actually has Superman at # 2 and Supergirl at #1.

eek! Wow, I just noticed that.

What the f**k? but why go though all the trouble to do it that way!!

Brutacus

iff he did it still doesn't look right to me I mean He-man is at 8

nvrbeenwthagirl
He man doesn't count. Cartoons of the 80's is like pre-crisis. The heroes could do anything they needed to. Heman has been shown at times having super speed and other times not. He has been shown not just bracing mountains like the hulk, or lifting like superman, but actually throwing mountains thousands of miles into space. Hell Mightor and Captain Planet might as well be on this list if we are gonna add cartoon super heroes. They trump all.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He man doesn't count. Cartoons of the 80's is like pre-crisis. The heroes could do anything they needed to. Heman has been shown at times having super speed and other times not. He has been shown not just bracing mountains like the hulk, or lifting like superman, but actually throwing mountains thousands of miles into space. Hell Mightor and Captain Planet might as well be on this list if we are gonna add cartoon super heroes. They trump all.

He-Man belongs on the list just as much as the other guys because even before the cartoon came out, he had a DC Comics limited comic series that came out in 1982. And then another series that Marvel produced later not long afterwards. He actually made two other comic appearances in DC before his limited series debuted...both times fighting and teaming up with Superman.

Horrificus
any character that has been shown to lift mountains and stuff, should not be on there. Billions of tons? Come on.
Strength Levels, means that you are guaging according to the physics of our world.
Anybody trying to lift something that large, like a mountain, without the use of psycic ability, or some other kind of levitation, would simply sink into the mass. Or, it would shatter under itsown weight.
So, it has to be a strength feat that adheres to physical science.
You cannot,no matter how STRONG you are, lift a mountain with 2 small hands supporting the mass at 2 small spots.

Horrificus
These characters, theoretically, are all probably in the same class. All these guys, and only these guys, seem to be able to tap near limitless sources of energy or magic, and transform it to strength.
Making there capacity to get stronger almost infinite.
But, the damned mountain would still crumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Silver Surfer
8. He-Man
10. Juggernaut
7. Thor
6. Hulk

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Marrina took savage blows from Thor and Captain Marvel (Photon) at the same time and it didn't phase her. She was destroying islands like they were nothing, even Thor was worried she would destroy the Earth. She's not the strongest, but he is up there Scans?

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Scans?
Chances are you'll find them in the Alpha Flight Respect Thread. Good luck. thumb up

Accel
any character that has been shown to lift mountains and stuff, should not be on there. Billions of tons? Come on.
Strength Levels, means that you are guaging according to the physics of our world.
Anybody trying to lift something that large, like a mountain, without the use of psycic ability, or some other kind of levitation, would simply sink into the mass. Or, it would shatter under itsown weight.
So, it has to be a strength feat that adheres to physical science.
You cannot,no matter how STRONG you are, lift a mountain with 2 small hands supporting the mass at 2 small spots.
Superman can. He has a TK field that allows him to pick any thing without it falling apart.

MattDay
apparantly he does, but in superman returns he lifts the continent and it's breaking bits off all the time he's lifting it up, only until he gets into space does the gravity seem to wear off and it stops falling apart, so maybe he doesn't have the TK stuff in some versions of him

h1a8

Soleran
Originally posted by h1a8

note: supergirl is not stronger than superman. She has no greater strength feats. And it is understood that she has no subconscience mental blocks whereas Clark does. This is due to how he was raised and the fact that he subconscience developed a block in order not take life or seriously injure anyone. His strength (potentially) is much greater than hers.

I'm not trying to bust your chops here but if she's kryptonian and he's kryptonian it makes sense that they should have the same potential (roughly.)

BobbyD
Originally posted by jgiant
HULK SMASH...HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he's been given time to become enraged then yes, he is the strongest of those on the list. Base strength however makes this an interesting thread.

Horrificus
Superman can. He has a TK field that allows him to pick any thing without it falling apart.

I agree with you. That is just my point.
His TK is a separate thing from his physical strength.

Horrificus
Originally posted by BobbyD
If he's been given time to become enraged then yes, he is the strongest of those on the list. Base strength however makes this an interesting thread.

Why is he the strongest?

If he only gets his power from Gamma Rays, then he can only become as strong as the size of the supply of gamma is in the universe.
Gamma is his power source.

Unless they want to rewrite his profile.

Silver Surfer does the same with Power Cosmic, Superman with Solar Energy, Juggernaut with Cyttorak power, etc.

And, these last guys can tap their sources of power instantaneously, and in huge quantities.
Hulk's takes time to build up, and is not "at will".

MattDay
ahh this is going on forever i'm gona sleep for a year see if this thread has progressed in any way

Accel
Why is he the strongest?

If he only gets his power from Gamma Rays, then he can only become as strong as the size of the supply of gamma is in the universe.
Gamma is his power source.

Unless they want to rewrite his profile.

Silver Surfer does the same with Power Cosmic, Superman with Solar Energy, Juggernaut with Cyttorak power, etc.

And, these last guys can tap their sources of power instantaneously, and in huge quantities.
Hulk's takes time to build up, and is not "at will".
Gamma rays gave him his strength, but they don't limit him in any way. His strength can also build instantaneously, depending on how enraged he is.

Sirius77
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
agreed!

im just basically looking at the comparison between thor and herc..imho, herc is slightly stronger than thor at base level, but, nevertheless, stronger..i love thor and i think that anyone who doesnt like him is a pansy but since the threadstarter said base level, i gotta give it to hercules..

And Wonderwoman is stronger than Hercules, which means she should be above them.

So this is how it should go, seriously:

1. Hulk/Superman/Supergirl(=)
2. Lobo, He-man, Captain Marvel
3. Wonderwoman, Hercules, Thor
4. Silver Surfer, Juggernaut, She-Hulk
5. Colossus
6. Namor
7. The Thing
8. Wonderman
9. Dr. Doom

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>