who is expendible to be killed off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
?

Lee-San28
my say is sadly charlie :[ whats is job he alredy over came his drugs

rickyduck
I say Sayid

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by rickyduck
I say Sayid

Honestly? Sayid is a great character in my opinion. I would hate for him to be killed off.

My choice would be Rose..

rickyduck
Its not that I want him to be killed off, I dont want any to be killed of,

Mønkey
i think hurley... other than the numbers he has nothing really no expression

Lee-San28
nice charlie sig and yes now that i think about it hurly is expenidbler

rickyduck
Hurley wouldnt get killed as the numbers protect him

Movie_Geek_

QuincE
They are ALL expendable at any point. Let's not forget that Jack was originally going to die in the pilot episode. Let's not rule out any possiblities. But If I had to pick just one....unfortunately either Sun, Jin, or Claire.

Claire because then the baby would HAVE to be "Raised By Another"

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by QuincE
They are ALL expendable at any point. Let's not forget that Jack was originally going to die in the pilot episode. Let's not rule out any possiblities. But If I had to pick just one....unfortunately either Sun, Jin, or Claire.

Claire because then the baby would HAVE to be "Raised By Another"

yes True, If I had to pick one I think that I would pick Lock because then see might see what will happen if they do not push the button. Plus I find him to be annoying.

Solo
Personally, I think Locke is the best character on the show.

Punker69

Morning_Glory
I say Sayid

naw,, not sayid,.. not yet.. he's to much of a key character

Mønkey
Hurley wouldnt get killed as the numbers protect him but the numbers could be the reason he dies...Originally posted by Punker69
His comedy livens up the show. comedy...? he was only funny in season one

sam000
sun because she is way too boring

Marth18
come on be more realistic and stop naming random people, Sun might be pregnant she cant die!...sayid shouldnt die thats dumb and would make viewers mad, hurley is too cool, if anyone was to die its gotta be......... id say.........hmm...the dog or Analucia

choosewisely
wasn't that anna....
set behaviour things?
or is this to old erm

Marth18
?

«§hõnknêss»
def. Ana

PsychoFreeak
Yeah, the crazy biatch...but i agree, even tho i USED TO be obsessed wit Sayid, i rekon he could go...DEFF. NOT SAWYER OR CHARLIE!!! no expression ...or, Marth, the dog either cry da doggiez cute happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.