With 24 hrs of prep who's the winner Superman or Dr. Doom...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Each party has 24 hrs to confer with one of the others most hated rivals...

Superman gets to confer with Reed Richards and Dr. Doom gets to confer with Braniac each for exactly 24 hrs then the clock will strike and the battle will commence. The battle will take place with both contestants 1 mile a part and they are out in the middle of the desert... in the middle of the night.

Who's the winner...?

Marcus4600
Doom would get Kryptonite then. Doc wins.

supremthor
all doom needs to beat superman is EBAY........ that all buy some Kryptonite then have an overnight del...... done

brainchild81
Doom & Braniac = two of the best brains around. Reed & Supes = One of the best brains around and a dumbass who still wears his briefs outside his pants. Doom with Braniac's help >>>>> Richard's having to dumb every detail down so Supes can understand how things work. Doom wins

Tron
If this were Pre-Crisis Superman, he would have a good chance of winning. But, this isn't Pre-Crisis Superman

Murda Mase
Originally posted by brainchild81
Doom & Braniac = two of the best brains around. Reed & Supes = One of the best brains around and a dumbass who still wears his briefs outside his pants. Doom with Braniac's help >>>>> Richard's having to dumb every detail down so Supes can understand how things work. Doom wins

Superman in smart even though writers forget sometimes....

venomunleashed
Doc Doom is the man in this battle.

Mr Master
Dr. Doom is the most opportunistic character in marvel, couple this with his unrivaled brilliance and you got a guy who figured how to steal "Gods" power(secret wars Beyonder).

No way Doom losses to anyone with prep.

Swanky-Tuna
So they just talk with their opponents rivals for prep? Unless Doom can modulate his armor to shoot kryptonite radiation or Braniac just gives it to him, what help would Doom get from talk?

The Ion
Originally posted by Tron
If this were Pre-Crisis Superman, he would have a good chance of winning. But, this isn't Pre-Crisis Superman
O rly? "Super intelligence" actually was carried over from the PC to the uhh...PC universe. Read the For Tomorrow arc in Superman to see how intelligent Supes is.

Actually I take that back. For Tomorrow was lame besides Jim Lee's wonderful art so just try and find a detailed summary.

The Ion
Originally posted by Mr Master
Dr. Doom is the most opportunistic character in marvel, couple this with his unrivaled brilliance and you got a guy who figured how to steal "Gods" power(secret wars Beyonder).

No way Doom losses to anyone with prep.
Then why does he always lose? laughing out loud

Tony Stark
Originally posted by The Ion
Then why does he always lose? laughing out loud

confused

Who has walked away from a fight and left it with Doom ko'd or incompasitated...

The answer is not many...

I'd like someone to actually back that statement up (Doom always losing with some actual facts I.E. characters that have truly beaten him down...)

IMO it would be a very short list...

wink

GODSCRIBE
Doom just grabs a hold of this device.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Who has walked away from a fight and left it with Doom ko'd or incompasitated...

The answer is not many...

I'd like someone to actually back that statement up (Doom always losing with some actual facts I.E. characters that have truly beaten him down...)

IMO it would be a very short list...

wink

He was going to get an ass kicking by some hippy chumps in weak battle armour. Spidey and cap had to save his ass.

Knightfall93
WTF!? Doom just sends Supes to another dimension...

Private Pion
Doom talks Superman to sleep, then puts some K in his mouth and holds his nose untill he swallows. laughing

Lord-of-Dreams
hahaha or sprinkles k-dust on the ground then trips supes

Seriously, is this fair at all? I mean, Supes has many (3) known weaknesses, one of which Doom is a master at (magic). The other two would not be so hard, i mean, how many Supes adventures have NOT featured some dumbass with a K ring, bullet, glove, etc... or just a big rock that he decides to use as a weapon lol? Doom could probly trade a two year old kid a pokemon card (remember those? hahaha!!) for a good amount. Blocking out the sun? bah! been there... I figure Doom learns those weaknesses... then he and brainiac fight over who is smarter, then a weakened Doom has to fght Supes on a single superdouble latte... and still wins...
How does supes win, since he always gets taken by imbiciles with K. Now a genius with a chunk? o boy... and what weakness can Reed tell Supes about? I mean, in his suit, with his magic and his mind, Doom is pretty much as vulnerable as Supes... (kinda contradicted myself there, huh?...)
Doom: 7/10, since he could sneeze, get killed by brainiac, and get ambushed by Thanos...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
hahaha or sprinkles k-dust on the ground then trips supes

Seriously, is this fair at all? I mean, Supes has many (3) known weaknesses, one of which Doom is a master at (magic). The other two would not be so hard, i mean, how many Supes adventures have NOT featured some dumbass with a K ring, bullet, glove, etc... or just a big rock that he decides to use as a weapon lol? Doom could probly trade a two year old kid a pokemon card (remember those? hahaha!!) for a good amount. Blocking out the sun? bah! been there... I figure Doom learns those weaknesses... then he and brainiac fight over who is smarter, then a weakened Doom has to fght Supes on a single superdouble latte... and still wins...
How does supes win, since he always gets taken by imbiciles with K. Now a genius with a chunk? o boy... and what weakness can Reed tell Supes about? I mean, in his suit, with his magic and his mind, Doom is pretty much as vulnerable as Supes... (kinda contradicted myself there, huh?...)
Doom: 7/10, since he could sneeze, get killed by brainiac, and get ambushed by Thanos...

laughing

Everything is correct except the possibility of Doom getting killed by Brainiac...

cool

inamilist
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
hahaha or sprinkles k-dust on the ground

sweet delicious K dust

*sinks back into the shadows and twitches*

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by supremthor
all doom needs to beat superman is EBAY........ that all buy some Kryptonite then have an overnight del...... done
ROFLMAO!! So true!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.