Punisher vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
Standard equipment, no prep.

Who wins?

inamilist
deadpool

his healing factor means frank can shoot him forever

he only needs to pop mr castle once

Mider
Deadpool has supirior tech and healing factor and cant die.

marvelprince
Deadpool. That healing factor can handle more than Punisher can put out. Plus the fact that Wade is insane gives him an edge

Comicbook_kid
This has actually already been done in the two-issue story in Deadpool #54 and #55...

Warmonger
yeah it was done and Frank pretty much walked away unharmed and Deadpool was left twitching on the ground...

inamilist
Originally posted by Warmonger
yeah it was done and Frank pretty much walked away unharmed and Deadpool was left twitching on the ground...

thats hard to believe

punisher is badass though....

StyleTime
Deadpool is good but overrated by many. Punisher has a chance at beating him. Epsecially if this is thee standard forum battle to knockout. Immortality and healing factor probably won't matter. Punisher is easily better than Deadpool at firearms battles. He could just play keep away until Deadpool is down for the K.O. I am not saying Punisher would rape Deadpool, or even get the majority, but he has decent odds.

Marcus4600
Punisher already whupped that ass.

Mider
funny frank beat deadpool in a comic when he cant even beat wolverine cant deadpool beat wolverine last time i checked sounds like CIS.

marvelprince
Punisher could win. It won't be a blow out. Nut most times outta ten i gotta hand it ta Wade, he's just to damn crazy not to win. Plus he has the healing factor to back up all the crap he gets into. DP wins the majority

Warmonger
I never lie...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/k.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/k2.jpg

Of course Deadpools healing factor was on the fritz hence the reason why he stayed down so long but you get the point.

Warmonger
Also Frank has gottne into Wolverines ass a couple of times as well.

grey fox
Originally posted by Warmonger
Also Frank has gottne into Wolverines ass a couple of times as well.

Which just screams on inconsistencies , considering that wolvie would gut frank.

Warmonger
Well I think cause Frnak parked a steam roller on Logan. But yes barring some PIS both those guys would gut Punisher.

Marcus4600
The fight between Logan and Frank wasn't PIS. It was Frank taking a lead pipe to Logan's gut and nuts a few times, then getting ready to roast him alive.

jgiant
Originally posted by Mider
funny frank beat deadpool in a comic when he cant even beat wolverine cant deadpool beat wolverine last time i checked sounds like CIS. Just cant except the fact that frank can actually deliver an ass woopin even to deadpool...nothing there is pis...all is possible...Originally posted by Warmonger
Also Frank has gottne into Wolverines ass a couple of times as well. yes, frank has kicked wolvies ass a few times as well as dd's and even spidermans, deadpools, venoms not all of them being pis...frank is that good and if he can beat these guys then how can it be pis...how many times must frank beat these guys down to have it not be pis...some times frank has his good days and his bad like everyone else...and punisher can win this fight by tko (traping)...but the majority goes to deadpool because of the healing factor/immortality...if it wasn't for that factor dp would get owned...

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
Which just screams on inconsistencies , considering that wolvie would gut frank. yeah if frank stood there like an idiot and let him...

willRules
umm in that particular issue of Deadpool, wade's healing was on the fritz, and at the part where frank smashed the TV over his head and walked away, wade had stopped fighting him, the bounty on franks head wouldn't be fufilled and so Deadpool stopped fighting. this does not constitute a victory in my opinion.

In a straight up fight i would give the advantage to deadpool with his advanced healing. IMO Wade wins 7/10

willRules
Originally posted by jgiant
Just cant except the fact that frank can actually deliver an ass woopin even to deadpool...nothing there is pis...all is possible...

Possible? yes probable? no

TheKahn
Deadpool has a healing factor that can negate most of Frank's attacks, he as the h2h skills to beat the Taskmaster, and has enhanced speed, reflexes and strength. Deadpool has all of the advantages in the fight.

Tassadar
If to ko Frank 6/10
If to the death Deadpool 10/10
His healing factor is good, but .50 machine guns are better

MrHeavySilence
Deadpool tried to sneak up on Punisher and got his chest blown out. Punisher 7/10

jgiant
deadpool is a joke...he wont take it seriously and frank will...and he will win in a ko fight...even in a fight to the death frank could take it by tko...by trapping him...

Superherovandal
nope Punisher could never take DP in a fight to the death. ever. deadpool could let pun keep hitting and he'd come back and 30 years later bam! Punisher is a dead man. and anyway i think that people are seriously underestimating him. he'd win 8/10 even in a ko fight.

Metalmanx
I feel that Deadpool would win the majority, but Frank definitely stands a great chance against him.

Deadpool 6/10.

jgiant
Originally posted by Superherovandal
nope Punisher could never take DP in a fight to the death. ever. deadpool could let pun keep hitting and he'd come back and 30 years later bam! Punisher is a dead man. and anyway i think that people are seriously underestimating him. he'd win 8/10 even in a ko fight. punisher has the skill, experience, tactical mindset, determination and iron will...dp has the healing factor and agility...frank will find a way to win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.