Venom vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
No prep, who wins?

Darth Kal-El
sabretooth wins 6/10

Marcellus
Venom anihilates him, and this thread has been done before

marvelprince
Venom kills him. Faster,, stronger and more agile. He just suffocates Sabretooth

klwiggs
The search engine at KMC sucks as I searched for both "Sabertooth vs. Venom" and "Venom vs. Sabertooth" and got a whole bunch of other threads but nothing that matched the two.

Darth Kal-El
so use the vb search on top

klwiggs
I did, thats the one I was talking about.

JOE NUNEZ
IT should be obvious thou due to the popularity of both characters. Venom takes 8/10

Marcellus
Well the consense should be a vaugley versitile mutant who benchs 800 pounds who cant seem to beat a runty version of him self should get his ass kicked by a guy 10 times stronger, faster, who has more ways to kill him then visa versa.

Sabertooth will not sneek up on him, Venom see's in every direction and would know hes coming ahead of time, can effortlessly pin him down due too the strength difference and then have the suit choke him from the inside out.

Venom 10/10

Marcus4600
Sabretooth doesn't have a chance. He couldn't even damage Venom.

grey fox
BRAINS !!!!!

Marcus4600
^ Like I said. Venom wins. Sabretooth isn't none too bright.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Sabretooth isn't none too bright. That's actually common misconception. With good reason, since alot of writers write him as nothing but a complete idiot. He is actually very intelligent.

IMO, Venom wins 6/10.

wannabe
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
That's actually common misconception. With good reason, since alot of writers write him as nothing but a complete idiot. He is actually very intelligent. So most writers write him stupid, but nontheless he's very intelligent? What kind of logic is that?
Unless there is a reliable basic source that definitly discribes Creed as being very intelligent, it's the comics, thus the writers, that are filling the character with life, giving him his feats and characteristics!!!
Sabretooth shows some native cunning sometimes, but he is by no means intelligent.

samishe
Venom tears him in two pieces so his healing factor willn't help.

samishe
Brains!!!

AJ4LIFE
what is it with u and brains samishe

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
what is it with u and brains samishe

I'm running short of them.

AJ4LIFE
that i dont disaggree with ha ha

grey fox
Venom eats sabretooth for lunch.....

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
Venom eats sabretooth for lunch.....

And will use his claws to clean his tooth.

AJ4LIFE
wow what an argument ender laughing

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by wannabe
So most writers write him stupid, but nontheless he's very intelligent? What kind of logic is that?
Unless there is a reliable basic source that definitly discribes Creed as being very intelligent, it's the comics, thus the writers, that are filling the character with life, giving him his feats and characteristics!!!
Sabretooth shows some native cunning sometimes, but he is by no means intelligent. Did i say "most writers"? No, i said alot of writers. And when i say intelligent, I should've clarified in what areas. Stuff like fighting, criminal activities, war, tracking etc. He is very intelligent in those areas.

FrothByte
hasn't sabertooth been vastly upgraded recently?

grey fox
Not sure , i know he was upgraded into TURBO-SABRETOOTH (note caps) by his son .

TheKahn
Venom should be able to win this. Despite his upgrades, Sabertooth really doesn't have a way to take advantage of the symboites weaknesses.

Mider
venom is stronger faster and more agile

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Marcellus
Well the consense should be a vaugley versitile mutant who benchs 800 pounds who cant seem to beat a runty version of him self should get his ass kicked by a guy 10 times stronger, faster, who has more ways to kill him then visa versa.

Sabertooth will not sneek up on him, Venom see's in every direction and would know hes coming ahead of time, can effortlessly pin him down due too the strength difference and then have the suit choke him from the inside out.

Venom 10/10

Even before Sabs was upgraded to the 15-20 range by Weapon X he casually threw Wolverine several stories straight up like it was nothing, beat the living hell out of Rogue with his bare hands, shredded through the iron encasement that Polaris had wrapped around him like it was paper and knocked down blast doors like the where nothing. Sabretooth has never been in the 800lbs range... hell neither has Wolverine.

Venom always throws down in melee dispite have the potential to be very versitile. Its been shown many times that the symbiot can be over loaded with damage leaving the host vunerable to attacks and that is exactly what will happen. Sabs beats Eddie him 7-8 out of 10.

samishe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Even before Sabs was upgraded to the 15-20 range by Weapon X he casually threw Wolverine several stories straight up like it was nothing, beat the living hell out of Rogue with his bare hands, shredded through the iron encasement that Polaris had wrapped around him like it was paper and knocked down blast doors like the where nothing. Sabretooth has never been in the 800lbs range... hell neither has Wolverine.

Venom always throws down in melee dispite have the potential to be very versitile. Its been shown many times that the symbiot can be over loaded with damage leaving the host vunerable to attacks and that is exactly what will happen. Sabs beats Eddie him 7-8 out of 10.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

samishe
Venom grabs Sabertooth and pulls his head off his shoulders.

srankmissingnin
Creed will carve Eddie up like a thanks giving turky

samishe
What exactly will he do? Scratch him with his fingernails?

srankmissingnin
Yes

Marcus4600
Exacly! Sabretooth is a wuss. Once again, Eddie eats the brains, pure and simple. Sabretooth is just a furry oaf.

TheKahn
What is odd is that they serve nearly the same role for their respective heroes. They are twisted images of Spiderman and Wolverine with similar powers and greater physical strength.

srankmissingnin
Have either of you read a Sabretooth appearnce in the last 5-6 years? Its not sounding like it.

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
What is odd is that they serve nearly the same role for their respective heroes. They are twisted images of Spiderman and Wolverine with similar powers and greater physical strength.

Except one is trailer trash and the other has an alien entity bonded to him.

Warmonger
Sabertooth shoves his hand through Venom and kills him.

samishe
No, Venom shoves his hand through Saber's mouth and pulls his guts out.

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Except one is trailer trash and the other has an alien entity bonded to him.

Just had to bring that up, didn't you? miffed

Marcus4600
Ultimate Sabretooth is nobody to screw with, but the 616 version is only a threat to Wolverine.

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
Just had to bring that up, didn't you? miffed

Yup laughing

Lucid Lui
Ultimate Sabretooth is nobody to screw with, but the 616 version is only a threat to Wolverine. You're kidding right? Have you read Weapon X?

Marcus4600
Yep. He's still a wuss though.

Lucid Lui
Bah!

Warmonger
Ultimate Sabretooth is nobody to screw with, but the 616 version is only a threat to Wolverine.

Wow do you have that toattly backwards. Last time I saw ultimate Dogbreath he was getting his head chopped off by Wolverine.

marvelprince
Sabretooth can't win this fight. Sure he's been written in the past as a serious ass kicker, taking on ppl like Rogue who everyone knows he shouldn't be able to beat but many times he's punked by persons under him. Realistic though Sabretooth loses. Venom is stronger, faster and much agile. Venom can just sufocate him

Sixth_Winged
Isn't Ultimate Sabretooth back from getting decapitated?

Marcellus
yes he is, and Ultimate Venom would kill him as well, but much quicker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.