Quidditch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Becky4BJ
Just making another board... opinions on Quidditch anyone? big grin

And I'd just like to take this moment in time to say how pathetic it is that you randomly close my threads because you think they are "rather stupid" and "off topic". The basilisk/broomstick thing was a joke concerning Derek... and all you strange people who think we suffer from "newbie syndrome" need to seriously get a life and get off these forums. We come on here when we're utterly bored, and don't use it as a way of life. Besides, I've been using random forums for years for amusement, and never take them seriously. Calling people "newbies" is not clever, indeed it is more patronising since it makes me think you think of yourself as "advanced" and "well established" on this board... I mean come ON. Its a FORUM. Not to be taken utterly seriously. Its to discuss HP and have some fun... not to critisize and discriminate others because they aren't posting according to the Status Quo. So get a life, and leave us alone... don't you forum geeks even think about posting something "witty" about me getting banned or whatever for this, there are many more forums in the web, and I doubt I'll stay here.
*Waits yet again for post to be closed*

deathtodraco
hahahha great one becky
i agree just coz we're new it dosen't meen that we are young.
we could be sexy single and in college for all you know. and while were out havin fun you sat in front of the computer doin well nuthin much!

deathtodraco
no offensive. I just don't like gettin insulted!!!!!!!!!!

deathtodraco
sooooooooooo quidditch
i think it's goood um yeah harry go play with malfoy and have fun!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by deathtodraco
hahahha great one becky
i agree just coz we're new it dosen't meen that we are young.
we could be sexy single and in college for all you know. and while were out havin fun you sat in front of the computer doin well nuthin much!

looks has nothing to do with it erm its called rules. your suppose to follow them and search for these topics not make repeats its a waste of space to the forum. there is topics about this already you should use these links:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t389560.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t315876.html

Originally posted by Becky4BJ
Just making another board... opinions on Quidditch anyone? big grin

And I'd just like to take this moment in time to say how pathetic it is that you randomly close my threads because you think they are "rather stupid" and "off topic". The basilisk/broomstick thing was a joke concerning Derek... and all you strange people who think we suffer from "newbie syndrome" need to seriously get a life and get off these forums. We come on here when we're utterly bored, and don't use it as a way of life. Besides, I've been using random forums for years for amusement, and never take them seriously. Calling people "newbies" is not clever, indeed it is more patronising since it makes me think you think of yourself as "advanced" and "well established" on this board... I mean come ON. Its a FORUM. Not to be taken utterly seriously. Its to discuss HP and have some fun... not to critisize and discriminate others because they aren't posting according to the Status Quo. So get a life, and leave us alone... don't you forum geeks even think about posting something "witty" about me getting banned or whatever for this, there are many more forums in the web, and I doubt I'll stay here.
*Waits yet again for post to be closed*
You wouldnt get made fun of or get insulted if you wouldnt make silly post like this. You need to follow rules. here we have rules. I dont know about the other forums you have beem too but when here follow the rules for this forum and have respect for others that do follow them. If you doubt you will stay here why even make this thread to cause trouble. thats all your doing. next time please you use the search system.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.