Yoda and COunt Dooku vs ROTS Sidious and ROTS Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
who wins?

Trigler
Vader'd be WTFpwned in a few seconds. You do the math from there.

ESB - 1138
Dooku vs. Vader= Vader

Vader helps Sidious kill Yoda and the Sith win.

bad_boba017
I'm /w ESB on this one.

tdtd
That's a good matchup. I think Anakin was just better than Dooku on that day, on any other given day dooku would kill him. But let's just say Anakin beats him, Yoda beats sidious. Yoda vs. Anakin, Yoda wins.

kamikz
Vader doesen't stand a chance against an allout going Dooku. Yoda defeats Sidious. Yoda's team can't loose. Either....

Dooku defeats Anakin, Yoda defeats Sidious.
Dooku holds out until Yoda pwns Anakin, meaning a couple of seconds.

Lee-San28
i agree yoda and dooku win

Darth Traya
Vader dies in a few seconds. Then Yoda and Dooku WTFpwn Sidious.

darthsith19
Tyranus beats Vader after and then joins Yoda, who's attempting to take out Sidious. Thogether, they beat Sidious. So yoda and Dooku.

Fishy
Yoda is stronger then Sidious
Dooku is stronger then Vader.

unless the two Sith get a huge terrain advantage and I do mean HUGE, Yoda and Dooku are going to win.

kamikz
You think Vader can beat Dooku with terrain advantage?

Trigler
Well, it depends if this is pre-helmet or post-helmet.

Pre-Helmet Vader:
Vader vs Dooku= Dooku
Sidious vs Yoda= That's kinda hard to decide. But once Dooku beats Vader, Sidious is pwned.

Or, it could be:
Vader vs Yoda= Yoda (WTFpwn)
Sidious vs Dooku= probably Sidious. If this is an enclosed space, then Dooku. But then again, Yoda'd beat Vader in seconds, so the team wins anyway.

For post helmet, Sidious vs Vader'd be pwned any way you set it up. So Dooku and Yoda win every single time.

Fishy
Originally posted by kamikz
You think Vader can beat Dooku with terrain advantage?

No, however if Sidious stands on top of a mountain with god knows how many broken pods AT-ST's and ships there and Yoda and Dooku have to walk up the mountain on a very small mountain path... Then well Vader and Sids have a chance.

Escape81
Meh. There's no environmental factor here. I'm really not going to get into the Vader v. Dooku or Yoda v. Sidious debates, as both are murky. On the one side of the coin, you have the fact that Vader mercilessly slaughtered Dooku, and that Yoda fled the Senate building for a reason. On the other, you have the fact that there are inconsistencies with both (Dooku took out Obi-Wan fairly easily, and Obi-Wan defeated Vader), and that Yoda managed to overpower Sidious during crucial points in their battle.

In my opinion, Sidious can defeat Dooku. However, he cannot take Dooku and Yoda, and then would be WTFpwned. Anakin isn't level headed or intelligent. One 'Yo Momma' joke, and Vader's dead. Then Yoda and Dooku proceed to kill Sidious.

Viola. Yoda and Dooku win.

kamikz
So you're back Escape, how ya been, where where you?

Escape81
Originally posted by kamikz
So you're back Escape, how ya been, where where you?

I've been fine. As to where I've been, I was absent. The whole Sidious v. Yoda/Ragnos/blah blah issue killed off the fun for me. In that time, I've learned that everyone here has their preferences.

You have the npobs on one side who grotesquely overrate him, and make him out to be the centerpiece of Star Wars, and blow his abilities considerably out of proportion.

On the other side, you have the noobs who grotesquely undermine him, blowing off his considerable achievements, labeling him weak, powerless, and even more absurd - incompetent.

There's no middle ground, except for Faunus, and it's become repetitive.

It killed off all interest in these forums.

Fishy
Originally posted by Escape81
I've been fine. As to where I've been, I was absent. The whole Sidious v. Yoda/Ragnos/blah blah issue killed off the fun for me. In that time, I've learned that everyone here has their preferences.

You have the npobs on one side who grotesquely overrate him, and make him out to be the centerpiece of Star Wars, and blow his abilities considerably out of proportion.

On the other side, you have the noobs who grotesquely undermine him, blowing off his considerable achievements, labeling him weak, powerless, and even more absurd - incompetent.

Kinda have to agree with that, well Faunus and Nai really...

kamikz
Originally posted by Escape81

I see, so what made you come back?

Escape81
Fishy, as skilled and as tactical as Nai Fohl is - 98% of all his arguments are based on 'why Sidious is a weak loser'. Faunus is the only person who has given an apt description of that Sith Lord. You ought to ask him about it some time. He got fed up when Nai said that Obi-Wan and Anakin could defeat Sidious, or something of that nature. . .

As for what made me come back, I got bored. I hoped that the struggle ended.

If that quote from Kevin J. Anderson truly exists, then I suppose that Sidious is truly stronger than the Sith Lords of old. If it does not exist, then Sidious is probably weaker. That's all I'll say on it.

But, looking around, lol, I still see a lot of Revan v. Kun. Revan v. Sidious. Kun v. Sidious. A lot of fanboyism on all side, of which I can be guilty of myself.

Oh well.

Fishy
Nai said that? Don't remember anyways, nice to see you back at least.. And it never really changes I got bored with myself only left for two days, as much as it may suck at times its better then being bored out of your ass..

Escape81
Nai has argued a lot of things on that. A lot of people have. I respect him for his ability. He is a far better debator than I can ever hope to be. A lot of the most controversial are, as well. Lightsnake and Sorgo included.

However, he is an anti-Sidious veteran. His posts prove it.

Faunus

Escape81
No offense, Faunus, but people here simply hate some characters. Facts can be ignored. I've seen it happen. And the excuse is simply because people do not wish to accept it. If George Lucas made a public statement that said 'Sidious could fart, and all of the ancient Sith would fall over and die', it'd be rejected, hated, and mocked. Why? Because people hate him.

So, screw it, lol. People will argue. It's their nature. You've got those hell bent that, again, Palpatine is a poor excuse for a Sith. That he is powerless, weak, and accomplished nothing. They'd be wrong. In 'feat wars', he trumps all others. Then, you have those who say he is god and if he blinks - the universe is turned inside out. They'd be wrong, too.

As far as Sorgo and Lightsnake are concerned - I meant to say that, though they are controversial - they are far better debators than I could hope to be, like Nai.

locuasohappy
it all depends on what yoda does
if he goes in or if he stays out

Stays Out
i think vader with the help of sidious would beat dooku and then face Yoda which would be really intense battle but i think Yoda would beat sidious but then lose vs. vader
Goes IN
or Yoda could team up with dooku and take down sidious then vader would be no match yet he is powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.