Superman Prime versus Walker, the Death God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepito
Walker - only god of a whole galaxy who slaughtered half of it easily and nearly killed Death versus Superman Prime- ultimate incarnation of ultimate hero

golem370
Walker kills him and takes his cape

guy222
Walker

Faceman
Rape.

Sirius77
Superman-prime. If its the one that beat myx, then I see no reason why he wont do the same to walker.

Estacado
Look what he did tu Ion........shifty

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8471/61699004dl9.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1473/51033989qw6.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superman-prime. If its the one that beat myx, then I see no reason why he wont do the same to walker.
Walker. SMP didn't beat mxy. Mxy seemed to be faking it the entire time. And SMP had to get the other zatanna to help him. He still wasn't really able to pwn mxy. Walker is ethereal and prime won't be able to actually touch him.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Walker. SMP didn't beat mxy. Mxy seemed to be faking it the entire time. And SMP had to get the other zatanna to help him. He still wasn't really able to pwn mxy. Walker is ethereal and prime won't be able to actually touch him.
Didnt you see mxy sniveling and wimpering in pain when he returned to the 5th dimension?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Didnt you see mxy sniveling and wimpering in pain when he returned to the 5th dimension?
NO. He was scared of someone else. Someone who was going to destroy the 5th. didn't you notice that mxy laughed and healed himself after smp "killed" him?

Gecko4lif
NO. He was scared of someone else. Someone who was going to destroy the 5th. didn't you notice that mxy laughed and healed himself after smp "killed" him?
Notice mxy still had the scars smp gave him?
I think he was playing mind games with him because lets face it. Smp is a idiot. (most of the time anyway)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Notice mxy still had the scars smp gave him?
I think he was playing mind games with him because lets face it. Smp is a idiot. (most of the time anyway)

But mxy didn't have the scar from the crystal that he was impaled with. And he didn't have the scars at the end of the book, when mxy is talking about the very issue he appears in.

Sirius77

Originally posted by Rorschach
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p07.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p08.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p11.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p12.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p13.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p19.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p20.jpg

He doesn't look like hes faking it... His burns remained and he threw up... SBP pwned him.

Also, I don't see why he cant touch an ethereal, he punched through dimensions, and hit myx.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He doesn't look like hes faking it... His burns remained and he threw up... SBP pwned him.

Also, I don't see why he cant touch an ethereal, he punched through dimensions, and hit myx.

You fail to realize, It was zatanna's spell blocking mxy from attacking. Even then, he managed to laugh at AMP and heal himself from death and his fatal wounds. And mxy wanted to go back and turn SMP inside out, but he was afraid of someone else.

Sirius77
But mxy didn't have the scar from the crystal that he was impaled with.

No offense, but it wasn't made by hv... I know everyone is going to laugh, but Superman-Primes hv has something more to it than "heat"
... it was able to scar myx, destroy atlantis, etc...

nvrbeenwthagirl
No offense, but it wasn't made by hv... I know everyone is going to laugh, but Superman-Primes hv has something more to it than "heat"
... it was able to scar myx, destroy atlantis, etc...

That is probaly true. It may have to do with what ever is powering him up. He was able to destroy atlantis without burning up all of the water in front of him. I was like wtf.

Sirius77
You fail to realize, It was zatanna's spell blocking mxy from attacking. Even then, he managed to laugh at AMP and heal himself from death and his fatal wounds. And mxy wanted to go back and turn SMP inside out, but he was afraid of someone else.

All anatazs spell did was keep myx there. She said that herself. All of myxs other abilities were still there, they were just inaffective against Superman-prime.

Also, where are you getting this "someone else" stuff?

nvrbeenwthagirl
All anatazs spell did was keep myx there. She said that herself. All of myxs other abilities were still there, they were just inaffective against Superman-prime.

Also, where are you getting this "someone else" stuff?

Becuz mxy is telling his girl to seal up the fifth. He already knows that magic has no defense against SMP. He isn't fleeing from SMP. He's fleeing from someone else. He even says that if he was feeling up to it, hed turn SMP inside out. obviously there is more to the story than we know about.

quanchi112
Becuz mxy is telling his girl to seal up the fifth. He already knows that magic has no defense against SMP. He isn't fleeing from SMP. He's fleeing from someone else. He even says that if he was feeling up to it, hed turn SMP inside out. obviously there is more to the story than we know about. You dont know its someone else anymore than I know for sure Its Prime.

All the evidence points to Prime though.

smile

Prime whipped his ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If prime whipped his ass, then how come mxy was laughing and couldn't be killed by prime? How come mxy is in the end of the issue talking about the issue, as if it where just a story to him? How come he's perfectly fine? How come prime needed zatanna there? Quan you obviously didn't read the same story I did. Can you tell me where to purchase these Quanchi DC comics you always seem to find? i never seem to find them.

quanchi112
If prime whipped his ass, then how come mxy was laughing and couldn't be killed by prime? How come mxy is in the end of the issue talking about the issue, as if it where just a story to him? How come he's perfectly fine? How come prime needed zatanna there? Quan you obviously didn't read the same story I did. Can you tell me where to purchase these Quanchi DC comics you always seem to find? i never seem to find them. He fled and said come wit me so you dont get killed. The next issue he says hes afraid to go back/ Poor little imp I dont know where you get your shit from but I read the actual comic and dont read the scans. He fled from Prime bottomline. laughing

How come two of your favorite characters have fled like biches in the past month. First Darkseid now Mxy.

What do you have to say about my boy Prime now who keeps looking better and better.

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
He fled and said come wit me so you dont get killed. The next issue he says hes afraid to go back/ Poor little imp I dont know where you get your shit from but I read the actual comic and dont read the scans. He fled from Prime bottomline. laughing

How come two of your favorite characters have fled like biches in the past month. First Darkseid now Mxy.

What do you have to say about my boy Prime now who keeps looking better and better.

smile

Prime was amped by powers not revealed. So You aren't really doing anything. We dont' know who amped SMP. Prime also wanted mxy's powers for himself. obviously mxy is a lot more powerful. If prime where so powerful, whey did he need zatanna? How come mxy didn't say SMP is coming? He said HE. He was alluding to someone else. Did you take english lit in class? It's called foreshadowing. Geez. Also, You realize, that mxy is reading the story about himself while at the same time being in the story. no other character I know can do that. You really don't bother me. All you do is make me think you are a lil slower than the rest of us and dont' grasp context, or other literally tools all that well. Did you go to college? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Prime was amped by powers not revealed. So You aren't really doing anything. We dont' know who amped SMP. Prime also wanted mxy's powers for himself. obviously mxy is a lot more powerful. If prime where so powerful, whey did he need zatanna? How come mxy didn't say SMP is coming? He said HE. He was alluding to someone else. Did you take english lit in class? It's called foreshadowing. Geez. Also, You realize, that mxy is reading the story about himself while at the same time being in the story. no other character I know can do that. You really don't bother me. All you do is make me think you are a lil slower than the rest of us and dont' grasp context, or other literally tools all that well. Did you go to college? roll eyes (sarcastic) This coming from the guy who misunderstands 90 percent of what he reads. Ok nver we shall see. Regardless of ho wamped Prime is he was smart enough to cut off Mxys powers from him and defeat him in this story. Mxy is a joke character and in this story he was the loser as my scan shows.

Prime 1 Mxy0.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/RacerX-Countdown23-p21.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
This coming from the guy who misunderstands 90 percent of what he reads. Ok nver we shall see. Regardless of ho wamped Prime is he was smart enough to cut off Mxys powers from him and defeat him in this story. Mxy is a joke character and in this story he was the loser as my scan shows.

Prime 1 Mxy0.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/RacerX-Countdown23-p21.jpg
You can't even read quan. SMP tried to kill mxy and couldn't. Mxy wasn't running from SMP he was running from whom ever Amped SMP or who ever he was scared of finding the 5th dimension. And the record isn't SMP 1 mxy 0

It's Zatanna 1

She's the one who was doing her mojo on mxy for SMP to even work on mxy.

She's the one who pissed SMP off. He couldn't even have killed her if she didn't let him.

As I said, you must tell me where you get your quancomics from. You are reading entirely different stories than I am.

quanchi112
Here nver mxy gets his powers back and flees from Primes wrath. Good stuff huh.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/RacerX-Countdown23-p20.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Here nver mxy gets his powers back and flees from Primes wrath. Good stuff huh.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/RacerX-Countdown23-p20.jpg

i have the book, must I teach you anything. Mxy talks about how he would turn SMP inside out if he felt up to it. We find out next issue why he didn't feal up to it. He's running from someone else. Whom ever he's scared of finding the fifth. The only other being I know that powerful was the ultimator. Now if DC is bring him back, that would be soo cool. Or the ****ing Am is more powerful now than he was before.

Sirius77
Becuz mxy is telling his girl to seal up the fifth. He already knows that magic has no defense against SMP. He isn't fleeing from SMP. He's fleeing from someone else. He even says that if he was feeling up to it, hed turn SMP inside out. obviously there is more to the story than we know about.

He wasnt feeling up to it because Superman-prime burned his face with hv and beat him until he threw up... Not to say that myx isnt powerful, because he is easily omniversal or at least multiversal imo, but Superman-prime is... different. Hes like the beyonder with all of his power converted to raw strength and physical attributes imo, thats what it seems like to me. But I think that myx was talking about Superman-prime. Well have to find out.

quanchi112
i have the book, must I teach you anything. Mxy talks about how he would turn SMP inside out if he felt up to it. We find out next issue why he didn't feal up to it. He's running from someone else. Whom ever he's scared of finding the fifth. The only other being I know that powerful was the ultimator. Now if DC is bring him back, that would be soo cool. Or the ****ing Am is more powerful now than he was before. He said at the end he lost. he didnt return so Prime made him run scared. Why did he run anyways if he just got his powers back. Face it Prime won in this confrontation and mxy saying he could just destroy him isnt enough for me. The guys was crying like a bich in the next issue about he was scared of somebody. Im sure you didnt read it but Prime really worked over Mxy and showed its not that hard to punk him or take his powers. smile

Sirius77
He fled and said come wit me so you dont get killed. The next issue he says hes afraid to go back/ Poor little imp I dont know where you get your shit from but I read the actual comic and dont read the scans. He fled from Prime bottomline. laughing

smile

Anyone would flee "like a *****" from Superman-prime at this point if they are wise. He can literally use raw strength to achieve ANYTHING as shown so far. He has shown no weak points and no limits. And will you and nvr stop fighting? You do this every thread...

quanchi112
Anyone would flee "like a *****" from Superman-prime at this point if they are wise. He can literally use raw strength to achieve ANYTHING as shown so far. He has shown no weak points and no limits. And will you and nvr stop fighting? You do this every thread... Hes powerful yes but he definitely had a plan when it came to Mxy. Im just saying that he definitely ended up the winner in their confrontation. Hey its time to shine for Prime. smile

Hes still weak to red solar energy if Im not mistaken. Unless I missed something or something changed tha we dont know about. But if he is definitely looking good right now thats for sure.

But with the Ion thing I have a suspicion I may not be right but he will realize his full potential next issue and stop the whole damn thing. I could be wrong but thats my guess.

Sirius77
He said at the end he lost. he didnt return so Prime made him run scared. Why did he run anyways if he just got his powers back. Face it Prime won in this confrontation and mxy saying he could just destroy him isnt enough for me. The guys was crying like a bich in the next issue about he was scared of somebody. Im sure you didnt read it but Prime really worked over Mxy and showed its not that hard to punk him or take his powers. smile

What?

No one took myxs powers. The only thing that anataz did was keep myx there. Myxs only weakness if any is his vulnerability to being kept in a dimension for a time. And myx had punked multiverses for fun, so he is a force to be reconed with.

quanchi112
What?

No one took myxs powers. The only thing that anataz did was keep myx there. Myxs only weakness if any is his vulnerability to being kept in a dimension for a time. And myx had punked multiverses for fun, so he is a force to be reconed with. Why does she say backwards imp to magic return? She stopped his powers and when he got them back he felt better.

Its in the scan a few pages up. He didnt have his powers. She cut them off and then restored them.

Sirius77
Hes powerful yes but he definitely had a plan when it came to Mxy. Im just saying that he definitely ended up the winner in their confrontation. Hey its time to shine for Prime. smile

Hes still weak to red solar energy if Im not mistaken. Unless I missed something or something changed tha we dont know about. But if he is definitely looking good right now thats for sure.

But with the Ion thing I have a suspicion I may not be right but he will realize his full potential next issue and stop the whole damn thing. I could be wrong but thats my guess.

I agree, he did win and I LOVE Superman-prime, hes awesome, but lets not downplay myx. smile

Sirius77
Why does she say backwards imp to magic return? She stopped his powers and when he got them back he felt better.

Its in the scan a few pages up. He didnt have his powers. She cut them off and then restored them.

She said that all that she could do was keep him there.

quanchi112
I agree, he did win and I LOVE Superman-prime, hes awesome, but lets not downplay myx. smile All I am saying is Mxy looked bad. Its a shocker to see someone as powerful as him get just abused the way he did. I never cared for Mxy but he did actually make me laugh with some of the shit he said. I usually dont like these jokester characters and hes no exception.

quanchi112
She said that all that she could do was keep him there. Then why did she say that stuff backwards? Then he felt better. She blocked his powers.

quanchi112
For you sirius to see another scan backing up what I said about her cutting off his magic.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/RacerX-Countdown23-p08.jpg

Now I take my leave as I go to watch ufc,be back before bedtime kiddies.

Sirius77
Then why did she say that stuff backwards? Then he felt better. She blocked his powers.

Only teleportation.

Sirius77
For you sirius to see another scan backing up what I said about her cutting off his magic.

All she was doing was jeeping him there. And try watching last one standing. I like it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

She actually was breaking Mxy's will. Which is why he didn't feel good. She still didn't return his will to him when she broke the spell on his powers. Which is why he didn't feel up to turning SMP inside out.

quanchi112
All she was doing was jeeping him there. And try watching last one standing. I like it. I disagree. He said he felt better. She returned his magic to him and then teleported him back home herself. Why wouldnt he have done it if he could have? She took away all his magic thereby keeping him there. Prime was pissed becuz she didnt help him take the imps magic and just credited her with keeping him there imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I disagree. He said he felt better. She returned his magic to him and then teleported him back home herself. Why wouldnt he have done it if he could have? She took away all his magic thereby keeping him there. Prime was pissed becuz she didnt help him take the imps magic and just credited her with keeping him there imo.

Nah. It says right on panel, break his will. She took his will. even when the magic returned, he had no will. Says it right on the panel. She also somehow blocked his magic. But not fully cuz he healed himself when SMP killed him. Just came back to life. The whole story stinks of mxy mischief. As shown at the end of the story by mxy actually reading it.

quanchi112
Nah. It says right on panel, break his will. She took his will. even when the magic returned, he had no will. Says it right on the panel. She also somehow blocked his magic. But not fully cuz he healed himself when SMP killed him. Just came back to life. The whole story stinks of mxy mischief. As shown at the end of the story by mxy actually reading it. When did I say they didnt break his will? I never said Prime could kill him either? Prime just made Mxy look bad and reallu just treated him like garbage.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did I say they didnt break his will? I never said Prime could kill him either? Prime just made Mxy look bad and reallu just treated him like garbage.

Prime didn't make mxy look bad. Prime said that mxy's magic was the most powerful. He also wanted mxy's help. When mxy wouldn't join him, then he got zatanna to help him. don't you realize that? Geez. do i have to explain everything. It was zatanna who made mxy look bad if anything. Prime couldn't have done anything without her. She is the one who broke his will, first, then took his powers. If you notice her spells are backwards and up side down. She took his will so he couldn't fight, then blocked his powers. At least partially. SMP couldn't even kill mxy when he tried. How SMP makes someone look bad when he had someone do all the work for him is beyond me. And then he had this huge power up and still wasn't able to actually kill mxy with all of those punches? Geez. And then mxy is reading the very comic he's in. All fine. No scratches. Nothing. It's as if time has no meaning to mxy and the story has no meaning to him. Of course, you will always, see what you want. I expect nothing more from you than that. No need to respond. you are as always, forever demeaning and never reading context.

quanchi112
Prime didn't make mxy look bad. Prime said that mxy's magic was the most powerful. He also wanted mxy's help. When mxy wouldn't join him, then he got zatanna to help him. don't you realize that? Geez. do i have to explain everything. It was zatanna who made mxy look bad if anything. Prime couldn't have done anything without her. She is the one who broke his will, first, then took his powers. If you notice her spells are backwards and up side down. She took his will so he couldn't fight, then blocked his powers. At least partially. SMP couldn't even kill mxy when he tried. How SMP makes someone look bad when he had someone do all the work for him is beyond me. And then he had this huge power up and still wasn't able to actually kill mxy with all of those punches? Geez. And then mxy is reading the very comic he's in. All fine. No scratches. Nothing. It's as if time has no meaning to mxy and the story has no meaning to him. Of course, you will always, see what you want. I expect nothing more from you than that. No need to respond. you are as always, forever demeaning and never reading context. Uhm I got all that. But who made her do all of that. You guessed it Prime. He was the one who forced her against her will to carry out what he wanted to be carried out. Prime made Mxy look bad. Bottom line is that now the guy is curled up in a ball in his fifth dimension.

Its time for Prime to shine,while its time for Mxy to be quiver and hide in fear.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uhm I got all that. But who made her do all of that. You guessed it Prime. He was the one who forced her against her will to carry out what he wanted to be carried out. Prime made Mxy look bad. Bottom line is that now the guy is curled up in a ball in his fifth dimension.

Its time for Prime to shine,while its time for Mxy to be quiver and hide in fear.

You realize Prime went to zatanna becuz he couldn't fight mxy on his own, he couldn't make mxy do anything. Prime could torture zatanna tho. Prime didn't make mxy look bad and mxy wasn't running from prime. haven't had enough of me making you look bad when things i say are going to happen happen? You remember how you used to cry all day that DS didn't do any of his uber feats by himself, He had help. well here's your own words. SMP didn't do the feat. He had help. He doesn't get the credit. have a good night. you almost irked me for a minute. But then I remember I dont' give a **** about your opinion. LMAO.

quanchi112
You realize Prime went to zatanna becuz he couldn't fight mxy on his own, he couldn't make mxy do anything. Prime could torture zatanna tho. Prime didn't make mxy look bad and mxy wasn't running from prime. haven't had enough of me making you look bad when things i say are going to happen happen? You remember how you used to cry all day that DS didn't do any of his uber feats by himself, He had help. well here's your own words. SMP didn't do the feat. He had help. He doesn't get the credit. have a good night. you almost irked me for a minute. But then I remember I dont' give a **** about your opinion. LMAO. Mxy is a little bit different than Superman. laughing

He showed he has the intelligence to make break Mxys will and strip him of his powers. Nice showing Prime. He also beats people down on his own unlike Ds.

He went and challenged Sodam Yat while Darkseid would have found a manhole so he could crawl and hide in the sewer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy is a little bit different than Superman. laughing

He showed he has the intelligence to make break Mxys will and strip him of his powers. Nice showing Prime. He also beats people down on his own unlike Ds.

He went and challenged Sodam Yat while Darkseid would have found a manhole so he could crawl and hide in the sewer.
again you can't read. It was zatanna who knew how to get around mxy's power. Not SMP. SMP couldn't even figure out how to kill mxy.

Sodam Yat didn't even know he had super powers until just before the fight. He didn't even know how to use his daxam powers fully. He hardly used the ion power if at all. He was still fighting like he was a lantern. And then he fell into lead in the beginning of the fight and got sick and weak. Did we read the same story? there you go again with those quancomics. You must have your own comic company.

quanchi112
again you can't read. It was zatanna who knew how to get around mxy's power. Not SMP. SMP couldn't even figure out how to kill mxy.

Sodam Yat didn't even know he had super powers until just before the fight. He didn't even know how to use his daxam powers fully. He hardly used the ion power if at all. He was still fighting like he was a lantern. And then he fell into lead in the beginning of the fight and got sick and weak. Did we read the same story? there you go again with those quancomics. You must have your own comic company. Sodam Yat showed up and was the new Ion. The point is Prime didnt give a shit and met him head on and so far is brutally kicking his ass. This is immediately after a shitload of dc heroes attacked him at less than 100 percent. Id say hes durable. Uhm the Am failed to kill Sodam Yat twice so hes no pussy. Face it Prime's looking great these days.

Prime forced her to do what he wanted. Why does he need to figure out what he makes others do for him. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sodam Yat showed up and was the new Ion. The point is Prime didnt give a shit and met him head on and so far is brutally kicking his ass. This is immediately after a shitload of dc heroes attacked him at less than 100 percent. Id say hes durable. Uhm the Am failed to kill Sodam Yat twice so hes no pussy. Face it Prime's looking great these days.

Prime forced her to do what he wanted. Why does he need to figure out what he makes others do for him. wink
Your arguments degrade more and more into he wins becuz he's cool. Which is really the crux of your arguing. You didnt rebuff anything I said with actual facts about the stories. You gave opinion. You failed to mention things like yat was new at his powers, new at being ion, and got lead poisoning. You also failed to admit that prime tried to get mxy once on his own and got laughed at. It was only later on with zatanna's help that he even was able to get mxy. and the only reason zatanna was able to "depower" mxy is becuz she somehow blocked his will. I cannot trust your judgement on matters until you actually start reading DC comics. Cuz the writers at quancomics suck.

quanchi112
Your arguments degrade more and more into he wins becuz he's cool. Which is really the crux of your arguing. You didnt rebuff anything I said with actual facts about the stories. You gave opinion. You failed to mention things like yat was new at his powers, new at being ion, and got lead poisoning. You also failed to admit that prime tried to get mxy once on his own and got laughed at. It was only later on with zatanna's help that he even was able to get mxy. and the only reason zatanna was able to "depower" mxy is becuz she somehow blocked his will. I cannot trust your judgement on matters until you actually start reading DC comics. Cuz the writers at quancomics suck. Ok I never said Yat wasnt new with his powers but Yat was powerful before his upgrade yes? Did the Am fail to kill him? Yes. Ok now what have I made up. The point is Yat lost as of yet and was more than humbled. Prime demonstrated how vicious he can be in combat on more than this occasion. Heroes need to attack him in packs. It figures it would take something as awesome as the Ion force and as yet it has failed. laughing The point is Prime got Mxy and got the better of him. Its simple Mxys will was broken and it was rather enjoyable. It doesnt look that difficult to cut him off of his powers. Prime looks intelligent enough to orchestrate this whole event. I never said Prime was more powerful than Mxy but that he got the better of him. Im just tellin it how it is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This user only reads Quancomics, do not waste your time with a response.

quanchi112
Again Im calling it how I see it. You always seem to put your own spin on things whether you like them or not.

Sirius77
I disagree. He said he felt better. She returned his magic to him and then teleported him back home herself. Why wouldnt he have done it if he could have? She took away all his magic thereby keeping him there. Prime was pissed becuz she didnt help him take the imps magic and just credited her with keeping him there imo.

The only reason why myx was feeling bad was because he couldn't leave.

quanchi112
The only reason why myx was feeling bad was because he couldn't leave. His will was broken and his magic was stopped.

Sirius77
His will was broken and his magic was stopped.

Apearently not. He healed.

All she did was keep him there. Thats all that was stated.

quanchi112
Apearently not. He healed.

All she did was keep him there. Thats all that was stated. She said he was cut off from his magic. Prime couldnt kill him. He didnt heal his face. His magic returned and she let him go. Look I explained why its pointless. Believe that you want to believe but theres no explanation as to why she would say no more magic in reverse.

guy222
It took Death to stop Walker

Walker, the Death God FTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222

Walker, the Death God FTW Walker does win this fight by the way. To powerful for Prime.

Sirius77
She said he was cut off from his magic. Prime couldnt kill him. He didnt heal his face. His magic returned and she let him go. Look I explained why its pointless. Believe that you want to believe but theres no explanation as to why she would say no more magic in reverse.

He couldnt heal his face because it was made by sbps hv. Theres more to his hv that people think. Think about it. He destroyed atlantis with it. He destroyed a part of the source wall with it. He picked up a normal spike and then suddenbly it was able to hurt myx?

His magic wasnt gone. His teleportation abilities were. She said no more magic but all it did was keep him ther.

quanchi112
He couldnt heal his face because it was made by sbps hv. Theres more to his hv that people think. Think about it. He destroyed atlantis with it. He destroyed a part of the source wall with it. He picked up a normal spike and then suddenbly it was able to hurt myx?

His magic wasnt gone. His teleportation abilities were. She said no more magic but all it did was keep him ther. I disagree and I havent met anyone who shares your views. Drop it. Neither one of us will convince the other.

Sirius77
I disagree and I havent met anyone who shares your views. Drop it. Neither one of us will convince the other.

Just because not many people share a view doesn't mean its not true.

And I guess your right, well have to agree to disagree. smile

quanchi112
Just because not many people share a view doesn't mean its not true.

And I guess your right, well have to agree to disagree. smile Understood. smile

Hey we both like Prime. I have a sneaking suspicion hes your favorite character of all. You picked a good choice but you know to me he doesnt hold a candle to Thanos....

Sirius77
Understood. smile

Hey we both like Prime. I have a sneaking suspicion hes your favorite character of all. You picked a good choice but you know to me he doesnt hold a candle to Thanos....

Yeah, hes pretty great. And to me he does. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Yeah, hes pretty great. And to me he does. stick out tongue If they have Superman beat him...Ill flip out on dc..I really will....I fukicn hate Superman.....so much.

I dont think it will happen but if it does Im just saying.

I think Ion is going to come to and realize his power and end the whole threat of sinestro. Thats my take on ho wit will end.

Sirius77
If they have Superman beat him...Ill flip out on dc..I really will....I fukicn hate Superman.....so much.

I dont think it will happen but if it does Im just saying.

I think Ion is going to come to and realize his power and end the whole threat of sinestro. Thats my take on ho wit will end.

I don't hate superman, but if they do have him beat sbp... Ill flip out too, lol. Because it will be THE most ridiculous thing...

The way I think that hell get beat is that the am will send him away and then the countdown thing will take place.

That is a good idea. I think that might happen, but if he even beats sbp I'll be pissed, because theres no way. I think every gl should get together and beat the sc together and still leave room for a second plot.

Unlikely but it would be cool.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't hate superman, but if they do have him beat sbp... Ill flip out too, lol. Because it will be THE most ridiculous thing...

The way I think that hell get beat is that the am will send him away and then the countdown thing will take place.

That is a good idea. I think that might happen, but if he even beats sbp I'll be pissed, because theres no way. I think every gl should get together and beat the sc together and still leave room for a second plot.

Unlikely but it would be cool.

the guardians are also on the seen. According to DC lore, they are the most powerful beings in the galaxy.

Sirius77
Thats right, I forgot about them...

Sundipped

Walker, the Death God FTW

Didn't Death hide from Walker at first because he was going to kill her? She hid in a mortal body when Thanos warned her.

Kutulu
Thats right, I forgot about them...

I'll laugh my ass off if SBP starts tearing through them next. laughing

quanchi112
the guardians are also on the seen. According to DC lore, they are the most powerful beings in the galaxy. To me they are like the watchers. They just sit there and freak out all the time. I mean get involved you bunch of sissies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
I'll laugh my ass off if SBP starts tearing through them next. laughing I would love it.

guy222
walker

quanchi112
walker Cosigned good buddy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.