Shiva vs Classic Juggernaut vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Shiva-Shiva is a very powerful robot who's only objective is to kill Wolverine. He is programmed to recreate a new body every time one is destroyed. His body is covered with adamantium blades, and is programmed to never fall for the same attack twice

vs

Classic Juggernaut-Juggernaut traditionally possessed extraordinary power, of mystical origin. He had tremendous physical strength whose limits have never been measured, but it was easily enough to include him in what Marvel calls the "Class 100" level, i.e. able to lift over 100 tons. (It is not known how his strength would measure up against that of other Marvel powerhouses who are easily at this level, such as Kurse, Hulk, the Destroyer, She-Hulk or Mangog.)

vs

Doomsday-Superman-level endurance, reflexes, and strength. Very limited intellect (initially), but high willpower. Regenerates after death, immune to whatever circumstance killed it

Pepito
Juggernaut wins after Doomsday on his millionth evolution has an unbeneficial mutation and contracts cancer

outarddwarf
is shiva made entirly of adamantium or is it just the blades?

golem370
Not sure I thought all of him was

Pepito
I just realised Doomsday has a huge weakness - he has no energy attacks and he can't fly.

golem370
Bump

llagrok
Doomsday would wreck Shiva with one punch. That robot wasn't very impressive at all, really low durability. I think Ultron would be a far better match than him.

Classic Juggernaut wins this.

golem370
After Shiva is wrecked he comes back better and a smarter combatant and he keeps doing that.

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
After Shiva is wrecked he comes back better and a smarter combatant and he keeps doing that.

You can't give him an unlimited amount of comebacks.

golem370
Alright. But with Adamantium blades he could do some damage

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Alright. But with Adamantium blades he could do some damage

Not against these guys mate.

Doomsday is far too fast for him and Juggernaut can't be stop. Flay him down to a skeleton and he'll keep on going.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Pepito
Juggernaut wins after Doomsday on his millionth evolution has an unbeneficial mutation and contracts cancer

That looks about right

Which also means its a tie unless dd does get taht concer some how...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.