Are there any laws that you disobey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison

debbiejo
And you want people to answer this honestly???......How many would be honest...lol

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
And you want people to answer this honestly???......How many would be honest...lol

I don't care, people can lie in this.

Mindship
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Are there any laws that you disobey?

Yes. cool

Bardock42

Why shouldn't they?

Sir Whirlysplat
Yes

soleran30
I speed all the timeblatantly as a matter of fact! Don't use cross walks man I am living dangerously!

Sir Whirlysplat
The laws of thermodynamics,pesky things that they are, perpetually in motion Whirly!

Deano
i borrow films out to my friends

botankus
I have nuclear warheads in my trunk.

PVS
i eat babies

Shakyamunison
I always smoke Sally before I get on this board. eek! Oh! wait, that's not illegal. laughing jk

Makedde
I download music illegally, and I don't give a shit about it. smile

Many laws today are crap, design to make more money for the Government.

Hit_and_Miss
I speed on the motorways.. I figure I'm dead anyways If i crash at 70mph.. I might as well make it quicker for myself and do 100...

Makedde
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I speed on the motorways.. I figure I'm dead anyways If i crash at 70mph.. I might as well make it quicker for myself and do 100...

I don't have a problem if people speed, just as long as they do it away from other motorists.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Makedde
I don't have a problem if people speed, just as long as they do it away from other motorists.

It tends to happen when I see the "baby on board" signs...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Deano
i borrow films out to my friends

Quick English lesson:

You lend movies to people, and they borrow them from you.

Welcome.

I go surfing when the red flags are out, which is illegal in Taiwan. I've actually been called in by some over-zealous police officers!

meep-meep

manny321
I blow up Fireworks during Canada day and other days even though the city bans it.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by meep-meep
Yes. Jay Walkin. I do it right in front of cops too. I'm all like "yeah I'm breakin the law. I'm such a rebel." And the cop is like ,"Yup, you sure are. If I wasn't so scared that you are walking across the street when you're not supposed to I'd probably write you up a warning, maybe a ticket." Than, I'm like "Fuc you pig, I do what I want, when I want, an' how I want to. You best remember that sh*t an' I pop a cap in yo' monkey *ss if you look at me funny again....b*tch." Than when I get to the sidewalk I just stand there, wait for the bus, and promptly begin reading my book.
Really though, jay walking is such a lame law. I mean if your going to walk across the street when "you're not supposed too" than just make sure no cars are coming. If you don't look, and your over 15, and you get hit, well, tough luck. I'm sure getting hit by a car is a lot more incentive to look both ways before you walk than getting a 10 dollar fine, anyway.
Oh, I also urinate in public on occassions when my bladder is particularly full and there aren't any "bathrooms" near by. Methinks, I've said too much.

I've been known to loiter. Sometimes I stand in front for a 'no loitering' sign for anything up to a minute.

I haven't jaywalked yet, but it's probably what I have to look forward to.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I never knew you were a criminal and a rebel.

Motto to live/die by: "Always push the limits."

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I haven't jaywalked yet, but it's probably what I have to look forward to. What an exciting life....

I always always jaywalk to the annoyance of others. You know it really pisses some people off? confused

Jedi Priestess

Grand Moff Gav

Fishy
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
I once eat a Mince Pie in England on Christmas day...that's been illegal since Oliver Cromwell!

You deserve the death penalty mad

Bardock42
I've been known to loiter. Sometimes I stand in front for a 'no loitering' sign for anything up to a minute.

Funny, I do the same thing....although I actually jaywalked once...oh and when I was in a restaurant a few days I actually smoked in a no smoking area...which is hilarious cause I don't even smoke...yeah, i am quite a rebel too I guess....didn't do much except for that though...

well, I kidnap little girls, rape them, kill them, rape them again, cover them in peanut butter, rape them, and kill them once more, then I sent them to their parents in pieces....but that's a stupid law anyways.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Fishy
You deserve the death penalty mad

Don't worry I escaped to Scotland!

Fishy
Don't worry I escaped to Scotland!

You have been punished enough...

Inspectah Deck

Eis
Under-age drinking, smoking weed, taking ecstacy, downloaded music and movies illegally, jay-walking, I've been an illegal immigrant a couple of times (when my visa runs out) and once I snorted coke.

I think, that's it.

Grand Moff Gav
You have been punished enough...

mad Lets see whats left with you after global warming! stick out tongue

Fishy
mad Lets see whats left with you after global warming! stick out tongue

I'll probably drown... sad

Bardock42
I'll probably drown... sad

I won't...I can swim ....24/7 no expression

Fishy
Originally posted by Bardock42
I won't...I can swim ....24/7 no expression

You don't live in the Netherlands, you aren't in as much danger as I am...

Bardock42

ladygrim
It would be easier to ask me if i obey the laws than actually listing which ones i break

debbiejo
Originally posted by Eis
Under-age drinking, smoking weed, taking ecstacy, downloaded music and movies illegally, jay-walking, I've been an illegal immigrant a couple of times (when my visa runs out) and once I snorted coke.

I think, that's it. Aren't you one of those clean cut Mormons???. roll eyes (sarcastic)

j/k

Eis
Aren't you one of those clean cut Mormons???. roll eyes (sarcastic)

j/k
You just won't let that go, will you? stick out tongue

ILoveMyDaniel
Underage cigar smoking in town, Valdalization in public (Slamming glass bottles on the ground), disturbances, in the cemeteries after dark.
Note: This was all from last night.

silver_tears
Wow children have parties in cemetaries nowadays blink
Where the **** am I?!?!

Eis
Originally posted by silver_tears
Where the **** am I?!?!
Nah don't worry I wasn't aware of this either. Probably an emo trend. stick out tongue

ILoveMyDaniel
Where the **** am I?!?!
It wasn't a party. We were just having fun.
Eis ignored. I'm sick of the ****ing emo shit.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
It wasn't a party. We were just having fun.
Eis ignored. I'm sick of the ****ing emo shit. Don't do it then.

ILoveMyDaniel
Don't do it then.
Don't do what? Live life the way I want to? Let me give you a tip, You do some things that I don't agree on, I do some things that you don't agree on. The tip is: Understand that no two people are alike and maybe you shouldn't comment on every single thing that people always do.

Bardock42
Don't do what? Live life the way I want to? Let me give you a tip, You do some things that I don't agree on, I do some things that you don't agree on. The tip is: Understand that no two people are alike and maybe you shouldn't comment on every single thing that people always do.

I think I should.

ILoveMyDaniel
I think I should.
You do that, I won't be listening.

Inspectah Deck
Where the **** am I?!?!

^co-sign

Bardock42
You do that, I won't be listening.

I do that, and you do what you want......be it emo or....nah, probably only emo.

Inspectah Deck
laughing

meep-meep

You don't know what you are missing. It's such a RUSH. It's like sky diving, I swear. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flavio
i used to drive without license, something that most people do, anyways...

Quiero Mota
Hopping in my lowrider.*

*Being a car enthusiast is illegal except in designated areas.

manny321
I claim i have no income.

Tha C-Master
Speeding, I swore I never would, but Georgia has the worst traffic ANYWHERE!... so arbitrary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.