chav or no chav???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omaga
i hate burberry clothing it all looks the same! anyone else dislike this brand?? am i the only 1.?

sammii
i like burberry but not too much

n i must say i aint a chav though i have nuffin against them scallies r mint though there like chavs just not as bad

omaga
i have nout against anybody! i just think everyone is goin burberry mad. its not cool

xyz revolution
Originally posted by omaga
i hate burberry clothing it all looks the same! anyone else dislike this brand?? am i the only 1.? everything chavvy is gay and sad.

omaga
Originally posted by xyz revolution
everything chavvy is gay and sad.

glad im not alone! do u have 1 of them new nintendo's??

ladygrim
Chav's are complete D'heads that think there it they all need shooting or something

omaga
big grin

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by xyz revolution
everything chavvy is gay and sad.
Gay sad chavs? no expression blink

Zebina
i hate burberry clothing it all looks the same! anyone else dislike this brand?? am i the only 1.?

I dont buy there clothing but i do own a couple of their hats. My favorite one it
Burberry Check-Trim Driving Cap

omaga
wacko

deathtodraco
How long till chav's become extinct?

deathtodraco
plz say v. soon!

omaga
Originally posted by Zebina
I dont buy there clothing but i do own a couple of their hats. My favorite one it

Zebina
sorry it should stay on the golf couse!

Oh! Are you criticizing my fashion choices?

sammii
its fair ppl should not be judged foe what they ware i were trackies n hoodfies all the time becoz there comfy

if ya gonna judge ppl 4 what they ware ur just as bad as criticizin ppl for how they look aswell

omaga
Oh! Are you criticizing my fashion choices?

i just dislike burberry! but thanks for ur views smile

deathtodraco
v. true but it's the attitude aswell

omaga

DBZ MAN
Chavs breed like rabbits. Also in the same family.

sammii
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Chavs breed like rabbits. Also in the same family.

wtf!!!

Lightningrod

I have never heard of the brand..what is it?

sammii
this is the design but they make it into different things clothes n sh1t ect

rickyduck
chavs are scum of the earth and townies

Time Of Evil
Originally posted by sammii
its fair ppl should not be judged foe what they ware i were trackies n hoodfies all the time becoz there comfy

if ya gonna judge ppl 4 what they ware ur just as bad as criticizin ppl for how they look aswell

Let me guess. You wear the Nike tracksuits. Firstly chavs wear them tracksuits, it's not unknown and don't try and claim that you wear them because they are comfy. Maybe so but there are alot more things you can wear which are 'comfy'.

sammii
Originally posted by rickyduck
chavs are scum of the earth and townies

thats ur opinion

sammii
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
Let me guess. You wear the Nike tracksuits. Firstly chavs wear them tracksuits, it's not unknown and don't try and claim that you wear them because they are comfy. Maybe so but there are alot more things you can wear which are 'comfy'.

i aint denyin it i do were sh1t like that but so what it dosent make me a bad person

Time Of Evil
thats ur opinion

I think that you are defending chavs because you yourself are one.

Time Of Evil
i aint denyin it i do were sh1t like that but so what it dosent make me a bad person

No it doesn't. It just places a stereotype on your head which the British public tend to do as most of them are carrying nothing between their skulls.

sammii
I think that you are defending chavs because you yourself are one.

more a scally than a chav most chavs go round thinkin there solid n beatin ppl up 4 no reason n im no where near like thatn thats just wrong

Quiero Mota

What the f*ck is "burberry clothing", ese?

And what the f*ck is a "chav"?

Time Of Evil
more a scally than a chav most chavs go round thinkin there solid n beatin ppl up 4 no reason n im no where near like thatn thats just wrong

Whats a scally?

sammii
Whats a scally?

sum 1 hu weres trackies n sh1t n dunt domean shit 2 ppl hu dnt deserve it n dnt go mouthin off 4 no reason

Time Of Evil
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What the f*ck is "burberry clothing", ese?

And what the f*ck is a "chav"?

They are people who hang on the streets and wear burburry. They look like arseholes, and the majority of them act like arseholes. They know that chavs generally have a bad name so they think that if they wear this burburry clothing they'll get noticed and people will think ooooooooh! Stay away from them they're chavs! I Might get beaten up!

Time Of Evil
sum 1 hu weres trackies n sh1t n is kinda naughty just not doin mean shit 2 ppl hu dnt deserve it n dnt go mouthin off 4 no reason

Well then your just a stupid person. 'I'm a naughty person. WOW! Well done to you. Congratulations! 'I onli mouf off 2 ppl if dey desrv it.'

Your just the same. In shortened terms your just a stupid arse who needs to grow up.

Quiero Mota
They are people who hang on the streets and wear burburry. They look like arseholes, and the majority of them act like arseholes. They know that chavs generally have a bad name so they think that if they wear this burburry clothing they'll get noticed and people will think ooooooooh! Stay away from them they're chavs! I Might get beaten up!

Well, if I ever go to England and one of those homies tries to f*ck with me, I'll kick his pussy-ass, ese! No jokes! I dont take shit like that, especially from some pinche joto who's just doing it for show!

sammii
Well then your just a stupid person. 'I'm a naughty person. WOW! Well done to you. Congratulations! 'I onli mouf off 2 ppl if dey desrv it.'

Your just the same. In shortened terms your just a stupid arse who needs to grow up.

yh w/e ok u dnt even know me i aint a chav or ne fin so theres nio reason 2 be like that

Time Of Evil
Well you obviously don't like to criticise people do you but I suppose you made an exception by not liking Moshers.

'there just mingin n moshers were them'

sammii
Well you obviously don't like to criticise people do you but I suppose you made an exception by not liking Moshers.

'there just mingin n moshers were them'

i was expressing my opinion about the brand of trainer where as you dont even know me n ur being dead abusive judgin me just becaus i were trackies if i said i was a christian n went 2 church daily u wouldn,t say jak sh1t 2 me then would u

Time Of Evil
i was expressing my opinion about the brand of trainer where as you dont even know me n ur being dead abusive judgin me just becaus i were trackies if i said i was a christian n went 2 church daily u wouldn,t say jak sh1t 2 me then would u

Well, strangely enough I don't belive you on that statement.

sammii
Well, strangely enough I don't belive you on that statement.

wtf whats not to beleive & as if it matters to me any way plz i need to no what you dont beleive

Sir Whirlysplat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.