DC Earth is Under Attack (by Marvel Telepaths)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Classic Beyonder has returned, and is up to mischief again. He has convinced most of Marvel's major telepaths, empaths and psionic beings that DC Earth threatens the very existence of the MU. Beyonder has come in the appearance of Eternity to make sure the urgency of the matter is not taken lightly. He has called...

Onslaught
Cassandra Nova
Charles Xavier
Stepford Cukoos (linked by cerebro)
Cable (god-like)
Stryfe
Nate Grey
Quentin Quire (w/Phoenix Entity)
Jean Grey
Rachel Grey
Moondragon (mind gem)
Emma Frost
Legion (ressurected by Beyonder)
Proteus
Franklin Richards
Runner
Oracle

Apocalypse, Silver Surfer, Mister M, Reed Richards, Thanos, Galactus (full power), Dr. Doom, Thor, Loki and Dr. Strange have been told to prepare if the others fail. Beyonder has taken all contestants into a neutral dimension. Spectre may intervene only when the above mentioned (Apocalypse, Silver Surfer...etc) come into play. They don't come into play unless the "telepaths" are all defeated. Beyonder has also nullified the god wave.

Can DC Earth save their very lives!??

How does this story end?

Pepito
All of DC earth's heroes get their minds shut down quicker than you can make delicious Goodfellas Home Pizza. Mmmm, mini-pizzas as a snack or big ones for the ultimate feel-good family dinner, those Goodfellas Pizzas are just what you need. With flavours ranging from American Hot to Hawaiin Feast, there's never been a better time to buy our pizzas, made in woodsmoke ovens in Tuscany, the home of the pizza, with the finest, freshest mozzorella, tomatoes and meats.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Pepito
All of DC earth's heroes get their minds shut down quicker than you can make delicious Goodfellas Home Pizza. Mmmm, mini-pizzas as a snack or big ones for the ultimate feel-good family dinner, those Goodfellas Pizzas are just what you need. With flavours ranging from American Hot to Hawaiin Feast, there's never been a better time to buy our pizzas, made in woodsmoke ovens in Tuscany, the home of the pizza, with the finest, freshest mozzorella, tomatoes and meats.

HAHAHAHAHAH

wow

GODSCRIBE
bump

GODSCRIBE

Madvillain

Gregory
What DC heroes even have telepathic powers? The only ones I can think of offhand are Martian Manhunter and Hitman, and Hitman's just a mindreader.

Madvillain
hmm

Martian_mind
Are the telepaths just allowed to use telepathy?If so they wont be able to Affect Plasticman or Diana.

Superherovandal
There's Dr. Fate, Hector Hammond (who has had entire planets under his thrall), Zatanna, a couple martians, Dr Psycho, Martian Manhunter, etc. However this seems stacked so much in Marvel's favor. I mean the Mind Gem. THat's like universal level telepathy.

Madvillain
universal? no way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DC's planet has about 75 white martians on it. Hector Hammond, Two Green martians, Dr. Pyscho, WW resist telepathy, She can kill many in speed blitz. Superman resist telepathy and has T-vo. The green lanterns all have tp shields. it's what 3 or 4 on earth? Including kyle? There are many mystichs who resist Tp or even have it themselves. The marvel Tp's die. The White Martians are enough to win the tide. There are also several New Gods on earth whom have Hi lvl Tp. Including Darkseid who could control 3 million Daxamites, who all have hi resistance to Tp.

Madvillain
quentin quire with the phoenix force would wipe out all the martians. and there isnt going to be any speedblitzing with runner there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Madvillain
quentin quire with the phoenix force would wipe out all the martians. and there isnt going to be any speedblitzing with runner there.

The runner can't protect everyone and I'm sure BArt as the speed force is MORE THAN a match for the runner. Nice try tho. And what the hell is the phoenix force doing in this? I guess Diana could always summon up the god wave and kill most of the marvel team before they blink. Seems a bit unfair to have the PF. But then again, Earth has The thunderbolt, and so I guess Phoenix Force gets sent to the phantom zone.

Madvillain
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The runner can't protect everyone and I'm sure BArt as the speed force is MORE THAN a match for the runner. Nice try tho. And what the hell is the phoenix force doing in this? I guess Diana could always summon up the god wave and kill most of the marvel team before they blink. Seems a bit unfair to have the PF. But then again, Earth has The thunderbolt, and so I guess Phoenix Force gets sent to the phantom zone.

the initial thread clearly states no godwave. and i doubt the thunderbolt can take both the PF and Franklin Richards at the same time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the initial thread clearly states no godwave. and i doubt the thunderbolt can take both the PF and Franklin Richards at the same time.

So no god wave? Ah, Well there is always Kyle Rayner Ion. DS with the Anti life is more powerful than all the Telepaths combined. The anti-life is Telepathy Supreme.

Madvillain
ion has lost a lot of his original powers, pf is more than a match for him. and darkseid resides in DC Earth?

nvrbeenwthagirl
ion has lost a lot of his original powers, pf is more than a match for him. and darkseid resides in DC Earth?

yes he does

Madvillain
ahh, he jobs as usual. onslaught is more than a match for him.,

nvrbeenwthagirl
ahh, he jobs as usual. onslaught is more than a match for him.,

Of course you know that After IC, everything has changed. Thier histories have changed. Nothing is what it was. DS is no longer a job. And is vastly more powerful than before. And the Anti-life is somethign that makes the user one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse. It is the absolute power over all free will. It's Tp is superior to your entire team. DC earth is saved by Ds and by the 75 white martians Tp. As well as hector hammond and Dr. Psycho.

doctorstrongbad
Marvel Telepaths have the element of surprise on their side plus some very heavy hitters. I think they can take out DC earth. 8/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Marvel Telepaths have the element of surprise on their side plus some very heavy hitters. I think they can take out DC earth. 8/10

How can you surprise a world full of Telepaths? Hi tier ones at that? ANd no amount of surprise will give them the win over the anti-life.

doctorstrongbad
How can you surprise a world full of Telepaths? Hi tier ones at that? ANd no amount of surprise will give them the win over the anti-life.

Wait, DS is on DC earth? I must of missed that issue. I figured no DS or skyfathers.

doctorstrongbad

Juntai
Wait, DS is on DC earth? I must of missed that issue. I figured no DS or skyfathers. Seven Soldiers Mister Miracle seems to have Darkseid on Earth, posing as a business man.
How this fits into continuity is weird, though. But the series ties into the Crisis, so it is current, and canon.

In it, Darkseid has turned all the other New Gods into mortals with little or no memory of their previous lives.

However, in The Next, Metron shows up and together with Superman and The Next and SION, they defeat the Oblivion Shadow, which threatened to destroy the multiverse or some such, the series is confusing...

don't shiv
Brother I
General Eiling
Doctor Fate
Manhunter
Gaea
Trigon
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Braniac
Android Hourman
Neron
Highfather
75 White Martians
Zatanna
Batman + Lex
Green Lantern Corps

Bentley
Talking about nonsense...

They have to take control of Flash and they win, since he can beat Eternity.

Cosmic Cube
Flash can beat Eternity?

Juntai
Superman uses Super-Hypnotism by waving his belt around and the whole world becomes immune to telepathy for the remainder of the issue.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman uses Super-Hypnotism by waving his belt around and the whole world becomes immune to telepathy for the remainder of the issue.

Way to level the playing field.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Way to level the playing field. lol.

doctorstrongbad
Marvel Telepaths turn majority of DC people into blood lusted killers. DC Earth now has a battle with two fronts. Marvel outsiders and its own population. That will not be easy for DC remainders.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel Telepaths turn majority of DC people into blood lusted killers. DC Earth now has a battle with two fronts. Marvel outsiders and its own population. That will not be easy for DC remainders.

The White Martians are already blood lusted killers, And they aren't goign to be to happy about anyone coming to try to take over a planet they want. Neither is DS. I can't see the Telepaths beating DC earth. Too many Mystics and Telepaths and Gods and Greenlanters.

doctorstrongbad
The White Martians are already blood lusted killers, And they aren't goign to be to happy about anyone coming to try to take over a planet they want. Neither is DS. I can't see the Telepaths beating DC earth. Too many Mystics and Telepaths and Gods and Greenlanters.

How many greenlanters and gods are on DC earth?

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many greenlanters and gods are on DC earth?

The phantom Stranger lives on earth. He's enough to beat all of your tp's. DS is on earth. there are 4 green lanters and one of them is kyle.

tjcoady
Aren't all the White Martians gone? Sent into the Phantom Zone after they attempted that invasion where they made all of earth fireproof? Can't remember the issue numbers, but it was JLA. It has Krypto in it.

Martian_mind
Fernus ripped many of the white martians to shreds.

B dot Rob
Do people realise that Franklin Richards clears this by himself and the Spectre is irrelevant until the B-team comes in?

don't shiv
JLA Main Title a few years back.

before the current multiverse there was an age of Celestial Beings
An Entity called Magentos turned Celestial against Celestial and ripped the Cotton Picking Universe to a Dark Empty Void.

THEN Maggeddon/Magentos Resurrected. with an appetite Earth was to be an appetizer The Main course The universe with the DC multiverse to Go.

like imperiex maggeddon sent probes to recruit the local talent

Out off The Rim at the Edge of the Universe a savour/surviver surfaced THE CELESTIAL GOD OF POWER Current Base New Genesis, called "Power". big guy, ripped radiant pale blue exterior, makes Galactus look like the Joker on Prozac spliced with Valium.

using an earther device powered by power the genetic code of every human on Earth was unlocked.

Maggeddon vs a planetfull of Sun Dipped Supermen, every last man woman senior citizen and child.

Earth kicked ass

To fight Marvel Telepaths Manhunter/Bruce/Barda only have to holler through a boom tube for "Power!" who will either

kill MARVEL telepaths single handedly

Power the ray which unlocks human Genetic potential then join in as 60 000 000 000 supermen speedblitz +-100 Marvel Telepaths.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by don't shiv
JLA Main Title a few years back.

before the current multiverse there was an age of Celestial Beings
An Entity called Magentos turned Celestial against Celestial and ripped the Cotton Picking Universe to a Dark Empty Void.

THEN Maggeddon/Magentos Resurrected. with an appetite Earth was to be an appetizer The Main course The universe with the DC multiverse to Go.

like imperiex maggeddon sent probes to recruit the local talent

Out off The Rim at the Edge of the Universe a savour/surviver surfaced THE CELESTIAL GOD OF POWER Current Base New Genesis, called "Power". big guy, ripped radiant pale blue exterior, makes Galactus look like the Joker on Prozac spliced with Valium.

using an earther device powered by power the genetic code of every human on Earth was unlocked.

Maggeddon vs a planetfull of Sun Dipped Supermen, every last man woman senior citizen and child.

Earth kicked ass

To fight Marvel Telepaths Manhunter/Bruce/Barda only have to holler through a boom tube for "Power!" who will either

kill MARVEL telepaths single handedly

Power the ray which unlocks human Genetic potential then join in as 60 000 000 000 supermen speedblitz +-100 Marvel Telepaths.

Thats a great quote, but this is supposed to be DC earth. "Power" doesn't live on earth and won't be part of this battle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Do people realise that Franklin Richards clears this by himself and the Spectre is irrelevant until the B-team comes in?

Do you remember the story of the JLA when all the kids on earth had disappeared? There was a little boy who had the power of a pink imp who remade the world. Franklin clears nothing by himself with beings like this residing on the planet. This would include the likes of Johnny Thunderbolt, who is at least equal to the genie the kid had. Not to mention Dr. Fate. What is Franklin going to do when he's seeled in a mystich bubble inside the phantom zone?

don't shiv
oh yeah that kid used cap'n marvel as focus for his power.

the kid and his genie will go caveman on the telepaths this time using Franklin as a focus
Johnny thunderbolts genie can time travel sending the invaders to the end of time wuth the speed of a wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.