Drax the Destroyer vs. Interloper and Ikaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Who wins? Drax has his power gem.

Pepito
Drax has really low resistance to mind control and Iterloper is a high level fear empath. Drax loses

GODSCRIBE
Drax goes down pretty hard..

golem370
Drax is faster more Durable and has long rang attacks I say in a fist fight he wins 9/10 and If he keeps his distance he wins 10/10 but If he gets the brain whammy the team wins 10/10 times

the Darkone
Interloper and Ikaris wins hands down, eternals increae their abilites in umknown levels especially theses two and one is a prime eternal. Inertloper will have drax pee in his pants.

eternals 10/10

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by golem370
Drax is faster more Durable and has long rang attacks I say in a fist fight he wins 9/10 and If he keeps his distance he wins 10/10 but If he gets the brain whammy the team wins 10/10 times

He wont get that close.

golem370
I want you guys to remember that before Odin put down Drax he was tossing Asgardians around like kittens and I believe a average Asgardian lifts like 35tons. He also has concussive blasts strong enough to destroy a large meteor and he flies at Sub-Lightspeed-10 - Sub-light Speed: peak range: 80% - 99.65% light speed: 150,000 to 185,620 miles per second compared to Ikaris who flies at Supersonic which is peak range: Mach 2 to Mach 4.6: .22-1 miles per second. If nothing else he speedblitz them.

GODSCRIBE
so? both ikaris and interloper lift 40 tons, plus they are resistant to physical injury. not to mention they both can manipulate cosmic energy. they are too much for drax

golem370
Drax also at his lowest strength was able to go toe to toe with Thanos and in the process destroyed a planet he also tackled She-Hulk and in the Process shattered her spinal coloum. When Drax had the power gem he leveled Champion with one shot

the Darkone
Ikaris & Interloper can increase their abilities to unknow levels easily, they are beyond Drax who was created by two eternals Chronos and his son Mentor, and Chronus was created by the Celestials. These two kick will Drax ass bad add sersi it's over before it beings. Eternals 10/10

guy222
Interloper wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.