Attention All Storm Fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormlover
If you haven't been to x-menfilms.net then let me just say that I need your help in a heated debate on whether Storm or Wolverine would win in an all out fight. You would actually get to vote on who would win.
I don't no if this is considered a SPAM (it is X-men related), but if it is I deeply apologize.

stormlover
http://www.xmenfilms.net/

buffymitch
I laready voted. and it's zo logical. come on. to be honest. Woverine is one of the weaker mutants. he is just tough with some very hard bones. maybe hard to kill but not much more. Storm he powers are way stronger than wolverines. he can win but it will purely ouf love for wolverine

stormlover
I agree

DarkCrawler
I voted for Storm.

Wolverine has absolutely no means of winning...unless Storm is sleeping or something.

wannabe
If written as a proper all out fight, i can see no way for Logan to win this.

Paola
let me know when the voting is over or if you want me to move it to the vs forum.

Knightfall93
I reckon Strom just hits him with lightning, the metal conducts the lightning= Melted Adamantum on (Logan) Toast!

Flavio
all she has to do is keep her distance from him. And thats easy. than lots of nature fury over him and done.

katie_girl09
Are you serious? There's a debate about this? Storm all the way. I give Logan his credit and all, but no way would he win in a fight against Storm!

nathan summers
He could. Ororo trusts Wolverine possibly more than any of the other X-Men. That means he could easily get in close to her and *SNIKT*. It's over before it started. So, yeah. It's not likely he'd win in an all out confrontation -- but then again Storm would ALWAYS hesitate when it comes to fighting such a close friend. So there's his advantage.

stormlover
Keep in mind that their minds are being controlled

Dr. Grey
i voted for storm i just love her!

katie_girl09
Originally posted by nathan summers
He could. Ororo trusts Wolverine possibly more than any of the other X-Men. That means he could easily get in close to her and *SNIKT*. It's over before it started. So, yeah. It's not likely he'd win in an all out confrontation -- but then again Storm would ALWAYS hesitate when it comes to fighting such a close friend. So there's his advantage.
Yeah but isn't this an all out fight? As in they don't trust each other and aren't afraid to kill each other kind of thing?

RisingStorm
All Storm needs to do is keep her distance. Wolvie is a melee fighter and his healing ability isn't that fast. Storm can just send the fury of the heavens upon him, or like someone said, melt his admantium with lightning.

nathan summers
The circumstances of this assumed fight are a bit too convoluted. What exactly would be the circumstances of this confrontation? I mean -- environment, state of mind of each character, etc. They all have a hand in who wins and who doesn't. ( Ex #1. In close quarters within a tight enclosure Storm wouldn't have a chance. Ex#2. Outside on the African plains, Wolverine is done. )

pr1983
storm fries him unless he's within arms reach of her...

stormlover
STORM WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disappear
lightning wouldn't melt adamantium. anyone who says otherwise is either uninformed, or trying to play up storm while downplaying wolverine. logan would have healed from the lightning strike in about fifteen to thirty seconds, by comic time. true, that gives ororo a lot of play, but one bolt of lightning isn't enough to fell wolverine.

just to argue against popular opinion, i'd like to point out that it is entirely possible for logan to win. there are various situations in which logan cannot win, if storm is given distance, primarily. but logan could very easily make his own weakness into one for storm as well. the best instance i can think of would be if they were in a forest. storm could easily flood the forest with winds, or drop the temperature of the forest by a few dozen degrees (as she did in the enemy of the state arc.) she could probably even set the whole thing ablaze and try to flush logan out. but, storm is one of the most nurturing of the x-men, and her attachment to forest-dwelling animals was brought up in the 'enemy of the state' arc, as well. even trying to stop a brainwashed wolverine who'd just attacked the mansion, tried to blow through a few in the x-jet, and who'd threatened to basically turn all of west chester county into soil, storm wouldn't use any force against him that would hurt the bystanding animals. so she wouldn't make it too cold, and she wouldn't set it on fire. she probably wouldn't use excess wind, either, given the smaller animals. all she has left is close-quarter combat, and some crossed fingers hoping she can electrify logan before he gets her first.

there are other scenarios that could be thought up, and while i agree storm has the advantage, it doesn't mean you can outright discount wolverine. she's a better, more experienced fighter than storm, and he's a killer. that's something to be reckoned with.

soleran30
All Storm has to do is create a shield with her winds around her and bam no matter where they are Storm has protection and poor wolverine cannot do anythingsad

Disappear
the point of the fight is not "don't get killed," it's "kill the other person." unless i'm completely wrong. so, while storm can protect herself in various ways, such as flying away or pushing logan away with her winds, she's not killing him any more than he's killing her. noone's proposed anything lethal that storm could conjure while keeping wolverine off her.

wannabe
Originally posted by Disappear
the point of the fight is not "don't get killed," it's "kill the other person." unless i'm completely wrong. so, while storm can protect herself in various ways, such as flying away or pushing logan away with her winds, she's not killing him any more than he's killing her. noone's proposed anything lethal that storm could conjure while keeping wolverine off her. Well, how about suffocating him? Without oxygen even Wolverine dies.

soleran30
How about a pressure dome around wolverine sucking out his oxygen and simultaniously zapping him with lightening no barraging him with it then throw him into the middle of the arctic ocean unconscious to freeze/drown

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Haha - this is riddikulus.
Storm ofcourse!

Zach the Winged
Storm! Sh so totally kicks butt! And how do you get a pic under your name? And how do you get the comic book thing on your replies?

Zach the Winged
But, you do have to admit, Wolverine heals automatically, so he can't die. While Storm can. I'm open to both sides. I would pay to actually see that fight! LOL! *pirate*

Zach the Winged
Hello? could ya'll people answer my questions?

Zach the Winged
Hello?

stormlover
Well thank you all for your comments, but Storm already won on the website. So this can either be closed or moved to the vs. forum. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.