Venom, Carnage & Toxin VS Juggernaut & Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomunleashed
Ok I am new to this forum but I read through the past Venom & Ghost Rider VS Juggernaut & Hulk forum. So what I have here is a poll in which to see who you think would win between Venom, Carnage & Toxin VS Juggernaut & Hulk. Now I know venom, carnage & toxin don't get along but lets just say for this instance they do. Let the battle begin!

samishe
I know Juggernaut is unstopable, Hulk doesn't have limit in srength... But. Once these three (Venom, Carnage and Toxin) form a group, nothing will be able to defeat them.

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
Once these three (Venom, Carnage and Toxin) form a group, nothing will be able to defeat them.

Yeah , the Juggernaut.

He throws carnage into the sun and rip venom in half . He and hulk then proceed to beat the crap out of toxin.

inamilist
bah

JUGGERNAUT SHOULD NOT BE MATCHED AGAINST BRAWLERS

he isnt THAT impressive, but he in INVULNERABLE, so, anyone without some magic, MAJOR telepathy, or energy/matter manip will probably just get curbstomped eventually

this would be a long fight, but there is no way for venom, carnage or toxin to hurt juggs.

grey fox
Originally posted by inamilist
bah

he isnt THAT impressive, but he in INVULNERABLE, so, anyone without some magic, MAJOR telepathy, or energy/matter manip will probably just get curbstomped eventually

this would be a long fight, but there is no way for venom, carnage or toxin to hurt juggs.

Amen brother....

samishe
Originally posted by inamilist
bah

They don't need to hurt him since he can't be hurt, they'll just keep landing punches on him and pushing him till he gets annoyed and bored and walk away.

inamilist
They don't need to hurt him since he can't be hurt, they'll just keep landing punches on him and pushing him till he gets annoyed and bored and walk away.

lol

ya, thats in character for juggs

not to mention exactly how the forum rules work wink

Private Pion
I dunno, they could go all gooey and poke Juggy's brain.

Wally West
The duo just start clapping their hands together and mess them up with sonic booms. Then Hulk rips Carnage in two while Juggernaut uses Toxin as toilet paper, they let Venom live as hes actually kinda cool.

grey fox

Nah , when juggs starts a fight he doesn't stop until his opponent loses. The guy threatened to rip a human in half just for saying he drank lite-beer.

venomunleashed
I would have to say that if the symbiotes were able to rip off juggys helmet it would be over for him. Hulk on the other hand all they would have to do is clog his lungs with their symbiotic ooze. It could really goe either way but that is one way the symbiotes could win.

juggernaut66666
and what would happen if the symbiotes would rip off juggys helmet let me guess nothing because it nly protects him frm mental attacks

grey fox
Originally posted by venomunleashed
I would have to say that if the symbiotes were able to rip off juggys helmet it would be over for him. Hulk on the other hand all they would have to do is clog his lungs with their symbiotic ooze. It could really goe either way but that is one way the symbiotes could win.

You realise hulks lungs are super dense so he doesn't need to breathe four up to eight hours (More then enough time to throw the symbiotie off of him)

Private Pion
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
and what would happen if the symbiotes would rip off juggys helmet let me guess nothing because it nly protects him frm mental attacks

Yeah, but still, if they go up his nose or in his ears... sad

Marcus4600
To be honest, Toxin and Venom would just look at Carnage and throw him at Hulk and Juggernaut, and eat popcorn while Cletus gets torn to shreds. Then, Toxin and Venom would fight the two. Here's how it would probably go. Venom would fight Juggernaut, and Toxin would take Hulk. Now, Juggernaut and Hulk are well beyond class 100. Venom's about a class 25-30 (listed as less, but he's lifted a lot more than 12 tons in the past with no effort) and Toxin is a class 75 easy. Now, Venom and Toxin would have no problem with Juggernaut. Venom whupped that ass before. That's right, Juggernaut RAN AWAY FROM VENOM BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED! Then, it's up to the two of them to take on The Hulk. This is the big problem is that if they fought the Hulk, the only advantage they have is their speed and reflexes, because Hulk would have a helluva hard time to hit the two symbiotes. (btw, I'm talking Eddie, not Gargan. Gargan's a puss.) The only way I can see them subduing Hulk is by Toxin distracting Hulk while Venom uses the "mind bore" that Carnage used in Mind Bomb to subdue him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
To be honest, Toxin and Venom would just look at Carnage and throw him at Hulk and Juggernaut, and eat popcorn while Cletus gets torn to shreds. Then, Toxin and Venom would fight the two. Here's how it would probably go. Venom would fight Juggernaut, and Toxin would take Hulk. Now, Juggernaut and Hulk are well beyond class 100. Venom's about a class 25-30 (listed as less, but he's lifted a lot more than 12 tons in the past with no effort) and Toxin is a class 75 easy. Now, Venom and Toxin would have no problem with Juggernaut. Venom whupped that ass before. That's right, Juggernaut RAN AWAY FROM VENOM BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED! Then, it's up to the two of them to take on The Hulk. This is the big problem is that if they fought the Hulk, the only advantage they have is their speed and reflexes, because Hulk would have a helluva hard time to hit the two symbiotes. (btw, I'm talking Eddie, not Gargan. Gargan's a puss.) The only way I can see them subduing Hulk is by Toxin distracting Hulk while Venom uses the "mind bore" that Carnage used in Mind Bomb to subdue him.

No Juggernaut rips venom to chunks , the only way venom took him on was because he was out of his nut at that point (i think)

Marcus4600
^ Nope. Venom beat him to a pulp. Juggernaut was surprised that Venom was kicking his ass, so he ran. He was scared of him, which he should be. Eddie's a scary individual.

grey fox
^ Nope. Venom beat him to a pulp. Juggernaut was surprised that Venom was kicking his ass, so he ran. He was scared of him, which he should be. Eddie's a scary individual.

Then it was PIS , venom shouldn't have the capability...let alone the means, to even touch Cain.....

TheKahn
Juggy isn't invulnerable anymore. He can be injured or killed, unless the thread started ment Classic Juggy. Still Hulk is a beast and the symbiots would have a hell of a time with him alone. All they have are physical attacks and they are no where near powerful enough to put down the Hulk. Hulk and Juggy should be able to win.

Warmonger
lol are you serious?

Juggernaut beat Brock so bad that he walked away because he thought he had killed Venom.

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Tshern
You mean the fight which was in Venom Madness? If so, you're trippin'. Venom laid three or so punches on Juggernaut and then Juggy simply kicked him down and stomped curbstomped him and hit him with a post.

Venom was also heavily augmented in that match and still he couldn't damage Jugyy.

grey fox
I knew it was in damn venom the maddnes !!! that had PIS written all over it...

Marcus4600
What? I'm talking the third issue. Venom came back stronger than ever after he had to fight off his own fears. He walloped Juggernaut. Juggernaut ran away because he was scared. Venom BIT his way through the roof, backhanded Juggernaut, kicked him in the jaw, punched him in the face, and started choking him. Juggernaut ran saying he didn't get paid enough to deal with that kind of punishment. Basically, Venom scared him to death. Also, if he fought Toxin and Venom simultaneously, eep.

samishe
What? I'm talking the third issue. Venom came back stronger than ever after he had to fight off his own fears. He walloped Juggernaut. Juggernaut ran away because he was scared. Venom BIT his way through the roof, backhanded Juggernaut, kicked him in the jaw, punched him in the face, and started choking him. Juggernaut ran saying he didn't get paid enough to deal with that kind of punishment. Basically, Venom scared him to death. Also, if he fought Toxin and Venom simultaneously, eep.

Scans please! PLEASE! I wanna see Venom owning Juggernaut!

venomunleashed
That is exactly how it happend in the third & final issue of that series. I'm not saying anything bad about juggernaut at all, venom won and thats it. Venom has even fought the hulk before but I'm not totally sure what all happend in that comic.

grey fox
Scans please! PLEASE! I wanna see Venom owning Juggernaut!

It's bullshit , he was being augmented by the fact that he was freaking INSANE.

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
It's bullshit , he was being augmented by the fact that he was freaking INSANE.

Bullshit or not, but it were 10 minutes of fame for Venom.

Darth Kal-El
this is pathetic.....

Darth Kal-El
Thunderclap knocks the three out.

samishe
If beating Juggernaut is pathetic then yes Venom is pathetic.

Warmonger
Well I'm not taking anyone's word on this. I need scans or soemthing.

Marcus4600
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/207/venomthemadness03168md.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8783/venomthemadness03176ha.jpg

venomunleashed
Venom owning juggy, it's official. Does anyone have any scans of the venom vs hulk fight?

venomunleashed
Here is another scan of Venom kicking Juggernauts a$$, just click on the photo below.

KillAll

well misinforming are we? in issue 1, juggernaut kidnaps eddies g/f, and eddie was unable to stop him. which makes the case for eddie that much worse. he got pummeled DESPITE his g/f getting kidnapped, and him TRYING to fight back.

now this should be explained. juggernaut likes very few people as seen in his career. he makes friends few and far between. in issue 2 and 3, he starts to develope feelings for this girl that likes big monster type people (eddie brock/venom).

in the third issue venom breaks back in to fight, the woman screams for both of them to stop fighting and continues to do so. juggernaut then says "i dont get paid to take this kind of abuse".....

your champions "fame" was short lived. juggernaut left because a girl that he developed feelings for told him to. not because he was forced to. so in the end it was eddies own g/f that saved him. not to mention that eddie had been saved (in the issue, it said juggernaut beat eddie to death, and had he not bonded with the mercury, he would have stayed that way).

hmmmm...

venomunleashed
You can try to dull it as much as you want, venom still won & all of the scans above show Juggernaut getting owned by venom in which nobody beleived that venom could do that to juggernaut, in the end venom held his own & was victorious.

Jvenom
Venom as beaten Juggy, owned Superman, gone toe to toe with the Hulk, and nearly killed tht Thing. He also has thrown She-Hulk around like a rag doll and almost killed Sandman who is a class 85 himself. Marvel just increases his strength to who ever he is fighting but has done it so many times that like with Batman beating Superman it is no longer considered PIS. In ever comic Venom is shown to be much stronger than what his bio states. Since it is shown in every one of his comics is it really PIS?

Marcus4600
^ No. People just don't want to see their favorite hero or villain get their ass kicked by someone who's a Spider-Man villain.

Jvenom
True

Marcellus
This is asinine, the three cant beat them, no way In hell. Toxin would fair the best for about 60 seconds tops. these two are in the big leagues Juggernaut left Venom alone, he got bored during "the madness". Venom being only class 14 strength tops cant leave a mark on somebody who lets Thor pimp slap him and waltz away unscathed. and Hulk would just regenerate even if Toxin did carve him up a bit and them break them all.

these guys would have to run to survive, I love Venom, Toxin, and Spiderman but C'mon....

and Superman was weak, VERY weak when he fought Venom in the 2 ton range. we have to be reasonable here ppl before we turn into Wolverine silver surfer cutting magneto stomping fanboys.

Warmonger
I'm still waiting for the scnas of Juggernaut running away cause so far I'm not terribly impressed. Cause that ain't ownange. Juggernaut ain't bleeding or nothing. Its impressive that Venom is even moving him but other than that he is still talking shit and seems to be fine.

grey fox
Originally posted by Warmonger
I'm still waiting for the scnas of Juggernaut running away cause so far I'm not terribly impressed. Cause that ain't ownange. Juggernaut ain't bleeding or nothing. Its impressive that Venom is even moving him but other than that he is still talking shit and seems to be fine.

I know , all it shows in venom getting a few punches in before juggs can , nothing terribly impressive about that . Spidey can do that....

Jvenom
funny that the superman crossover never said or even hinted he was weak in the entire comic. sounds like fans trying to pull something out of their a$$

grey fox
Originally posted by Jvenom
funny that the superman crossover never said or even hinted he was weak in the entire comic. sounds like fans trying to pull something out of their a$$

No your trying to pull a win from venom out of YOUR ass.

KillAll
Originally posted by venomunleashed
You can try to dull it as much as you want, venom still won & all of the scans above show Juggernaut getting owned by venom in which nobody beleived that venom could do that to juggernaut, in the end venom held his own & was victorious.

well believe what you want, but its laid out plainly before you. if you call "holding his own" being upgraded and a juggernaut not wanting to fight, hmmm. i guess i agree. but first of all, even if you DO count that as a win (since juggs didnt wanna fight), its not venoms normal level of power. the living mercury he bonded with upgraded him substantially...

grey fox
Originally posted by KillAll
well believe what you want, but its laid out plainly before you. if you call "holding his own" being upgraded and a juggernaut not wanting to fight, hmmm. i guess i agree. but first of all, even if you DO count that as a win (since juggs didnt wanna fight), its not venoms normal level of power. the living mercury he bonded with upgraded him substantially...

Thats what i'm saying . He's not at his normal power state because he was being augmented. It's like spiderman taking out supes , spidey was full of red solar energy and near enough radiated the stuff. He knocked out supes in a single blow.

Now if spidey tried that again he'd ether miss entirely or break his hand.

Just because someone beats a higher level character when their augmented doesn't mean they can do it any other time .

Jvenom
He did fight toe to toe with Superman (100 class), The Thing (90), Sandman (85), and Juggy (100) just punching him and moving him is a big deal. Spider-Man who is only suppose to be one ton weaker could never do that. Also there were others like She-Hulk (80), Hulk (100), Iron-Man (75) and so on. If you was able to stand up against them I think he could do the same to Aquaman. After all both Hulk and Iron-Man had to use sonics on him. In the Maddness in never said the virus increase his powers. Where does it say that?

KillAll
hulk beat venom to a pulp, and so did juggernaut at normal levels of power. wierd how nobody wants to show scans of the hulk fight

Jvenom
Hulk had to use his thunder clap not his fists. Juggy did beat Venom in the maddness 1 but not in 2 or 3.

grey fox
Hulk had to use his thunder clap not his fists. Juggy did beat Venom in the maddness 1 but not in 2 or 3.

A win is a win , and if were counting your methods of 'a win' that includes your opponent walking away out of boredom/disgust.

Jvenom
just to take a punch from hulk, juggeraut, and superman says something.

Jvenom
Juggernaut ran away in the madness 3 and Venom tossed him around in the madness 2.

Jvenom
Yes a win is a win. Hulk beat Venom and so did Ironman. Juggernaut did the same but my point is Venom did have a chance.

grey fox
just to take a punch from hulk, juggeraut, and superman says something.

Yeah the writers were on crack

Juggernaut ran away in the madness 3 and Venom tossed him around in the madness 2.

He walked away because a girl he had feelings for asked him too , he could have ripped venom in half easily.

Yes a win is a win. Hulk beat Venom and so did Ironman. Juggernaut did the same but my point is Venom did have a chance.

Yup , he had a chance , no chance that is.

Jvenom
Why did Juggy get bit ched slapped in the madness 2? He did not yet have a bond with the girl. Venom beating all these guys is canon like it or not. Most Marvel writers must be on crack since all of them write him that way. I love how people cannot stand Venom beating down these top dogs.

KillAll
he beat nobody down... he got beat down. all juggernaut would have to do is let loose 1 thunder clap, and its all said and done. he is capable of rendering the symbiote and brock apart and rather easily. he knocked a whole team unconsciouss with a thunder clap.

KillAll
he was upgraded at the end of part 1 anyway, juggernaut has the only viable win between these 2 under normal power levels... hmmm.

AJ4LIFE
jugg is on a different level to venom, jug6666 would like to exxplain

samishe
Everyone say that Supes was weakend during the crossover, still no one can prove it, it's never been written anywhere.
And if he was weak then what the hell he was so surprised about when Venom owned him? It seemed to me that Superman didn't knew he was weak himself. Or all this weakness was just a bullshit created by Superman fanboys.

juggernaut66666
venom vs superman was fan voted HEY AJ4LIFE WOULD YOU SHUT THE F.U.C.K UP please because you are smarter then anyone but you know less then any of us in comics

samishe
Superman vs Venom wasn't fanvoted, it was Superman vs Hulk as far as i know.

KillAll
Everyone say that Supes was weakend during the crossover, still no one can prove it, it's never been written anywhere.
And if he was weak then what the hell he was so surprised about when Venom owned him? It seemed to me that Superman didn't knew he was weak himself. Or all this weakness was just a bullshit created by Superman fanboys.

crossovers are non canon, in either company. superman could use heat vision and demolish venom. or fly circles around venom to creat several sonic booms. rendering him flacid. or he could clap his hands together, and end the fight...

ha ha ha, for you to bring that up is silly.

Marcus4600
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1630/venomthemadness03188en.jpg

If he's walking, that's a screwed up walk. He's running like a little girl.

samishe
Originally posted by KillAll
crossovers are non canon, in either company. superman could use heat vision and demolish venom. or fly circles around venom to creat several sonic booms. rendering him flacid. or he could clap his hands together, and end the fight...

ha ha ha, for you to bring that up is silly.

He used heat vision, Venom dodged it easily.

Knightfall93
lmao

samishe
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1630/venomthemadness03188en.jpg

If he's walking, that's a screwed up walk. He's running like a little girl.

Thank yo Marcus! Thank you! praypraypray
Post more!

AJ4LIFE
HE WASNT RUNNING AWAY BECAUSE HES AFRAID HES JUST HAD ENOUGH OF KICKING HIS ASS

juggernaut66666
hulk beat venom juggernaut beat hulk than what is the this ? this makes no sense

AJ4LIFE
finally yor here defend yor boy, but dont bring hulk into this

juggernaut66666
anyway it was mutated venom but i don't get the point a characters how is abut class25 gets enhanced a bit and he beats upon a character who is far above class 100

juggernaut66666
AJ4LIFE I CAN SEND YOU THE COMICS WHERE JUGGERNAUT AND HULK FOUGHT THROUGH MSN

Private Pion
Urgh, Venom singlehandidly doing ANYTHING to Juggernaught is balls.

As is him against Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

AJ4LIFE
i wouldnt say hes above but yeah venom would get slaugghted if jugg didnt get bord of kincking his ass, i love juggs just to letu know jugg6666 i am a fan

AJ4LIFE
yeah please put jugg vs hulk on here

AJ4LIFE
put it on please

juggernaut66666
it is drawed by fans

juggernaut66666
okay if you want it u can have it

Private Pion
okay if you want it u can have it

Now thats how Juggs should be.

AJ4LIFE
how many times have hulk bear jugg

grey fox
Originally posted by Private Pion
Now thats how Juggs should be.
Damn straight

AJ4LIFE
i know it was fan drawn but i put it there bcause i liked it

juggernaut66666
hulk never beat juggernaut war hulk stalemated him need proof?

Swanky-Tuna
Why would Venom be able to choke Juggernaut? I'm pretty sure at that time he didn't need to breathe. Their's no reason any of the symbiotes should be able to hurt Juggernaut or Hulk. They just don't have the power.

Private Pion
Although his freakishly small head still creeps me out.

AJ4LIFE
listen jug6666 theyre on the same side why are we argueing, lets call a truce.................for now

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, that small head is kind of weird.

And haha, silly Etrigan forgot to rhyme.

AJ4LIFE
jugg6666 dont no how to let things go

Marcus4600
anyway it was mutated venom but i don't get the point a characters how is abut class25 gets enhanced a bit and he beats upon a character who is far above class 100

Oh give it up! You're just afraid to admit that Juggernaut lost! Venom has the ability to increase his size, and therefore amplifies his strength. Toxin has done it too! They can't go above 3 times their norm, but that's more than enough for them! Juggernaut lost. Boo-hoo.

Private Pion
Oh give it up! You're just afraid to admit that Juggernaut lost! Venom has the ability to increase his size, and therefore amplifies his strength. Toxin has done it too! They can't go above 3 times their norm, but that's more than enough for them! Juggernaut lost. Boo-hoo.

Ummm...Actually, size increases faster that strength, so if he was three times larger, he'd mostly be supporting his own weight and the strength level would barely change...

AJ4LIFE
THIS IS STUPID

Knightfall93
Venom beats Juggs? yeah... right

Tshern
It simply impossible for Venom to beat classic Juggernaut. Physical power is completely unable to hurt classic Juggernaut. But against current Juggernaut these symbiotes would have a chance, he isn't such a tough guy...

AJ4LIFE
this is completly of topic

Knightfall93
??? No it isbnt

Marcus4600
Never heard of isbnt. Knightfall, since you're not smart enough to read a few panels back, stay out of this. You don't know anything about comics, so stop typing.

People keep saying stuff like genius^ up there, but folks, the proof is right in front of your eyes. I gave scans, as requested. Juggernaut ran away from Venom. That's right. He ran away. Juggernaut doesn't weigh more than Venom can lift, so it's possible that he can move him, unless Juggernaut is charging forward, which is when the power of Cyttorak comes into effect. Venom was smart enough not to give Juggernaut the time to charge, and the fact that Venom could actually hurt him shocked him. Once again, it's just proof that people don't want to admit that their favorite character got his butt kicked by a Spider-Man villain.

AJ4LIFE
thank u knightfall

Swanky-Tuna
Never heard of isbnt. Knightfall, since you're not smart enough to read a few panels back, stay out of this. You don't know anything about comics, so stop typing.

People keep saying stuff like genius^ up there, but folks, the proof is right in front of your eyes. I gave scans, as requested. Juggernaut ran away from Venom. That's right. He ran away. Juggernaut doesn't weigh more than Venom can lift, so it's possible that he can move him, unless Juggernaut is charging forward, which is when the power of Cyttorak comes into effect. Venom was smart enough not to give Juggernaut the time to charge, and the fact that Venom could actually hurt him shocked him. Once again, it's just proof that people don't want to admit that their favorite character got his butt kicked by a Spider-Man villain.
On the flipside, Juggernaut has been hit by hammers, fists, and blasts way more powerful than Venom could ever hope to be and been fine. The only reasons Juggernaut would have for not beating the snot out of Venom is for plot or character reasons.

AJ4LIFE
finally a reply, what a slow day, jugg wins hands down

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure Hulk would get himself a piece of the action too. Any brain or lung invasions would surely be stopped by Hulk's Hulkly immune system or Hulkly lungs. It'd be like firing a loogie or something.

AJ4LIFE
lets put it this way hulk grabs venoms head and crushes it, then jugg does same to carnage, then they toy with toxic for a while,

Swanky-Tuna
I like the clapping thing someone mentioned. Seeing those two slap their boogie board sized hands together would make me laugh.

AJ4LIFE
unless yor head was in between then i would laugh

Swanky-Tuna
My head? That's kind of odd.

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
My head? That's kind of odd.

He's saying he'd laugh if your head was crushed like a Gallagher melon.

Marcus4600
^ Well, Juggernaut is still scared of crazies. 2/3 of that team is nuts.

Swanky-Tuna
He's saying he'd laugh if your head was crushed like a Gallagher melon.
I know. I wonder what his problem is.

samishe
hulk beat venom juggernaut beat hulk than what is the this ? this makes no sense

Wrong logic. Spider-man beat Venom, Venom beat Punisher, Punisher beat Spider-man. So what?

AJ4LIFE
im fine i dont have no problem i had an image when i saw it made me laugh thats all,.... hey if they can eat brains i can laugh when head gets crushed, by the way sam yor going down

i never thought i would see the day when i was against sam and supported jugg66666

samishe
no2no2no2

AJ4LIFE
yes yes yes

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
im fine i dont have no problem i had an image when i saw it made me laugh thats all,.... hey if they can eat brains i can laugh when head gets crushed, by the way sam yor going down

i never thought i would see the day when i was against sam and supported jugg66666

Don't worry it willn't break our friendship.

AJ4LIFE
glad to hear it bud laughing now back to argument

samishe
What arguments? Look at page 4 of this thread. There is an argument.

AJ4LIFE
thats what im saying lets get one started laughing

samishe
Symbiots win this.

grey fox
Double-Hand clap for the win

AJ4LIFE
my arse hes not improved in this this is basic venom i think, and theyre not that strong anyway

juggernaut66666
HULK DOES A SONIC CLAP WHICH IS ON SONIC BOOM LEVEL AND SYMBIOTES ARE ALL DEAD

samishe
Double-Hand clap for the win

No claps, just fighting.

juggernaut66666
then hulk rips them in half he ripped a mountain in half before and he riped adamantium with ease

samishe
HULK DOES A SONIC CLAP WHICH IS ON SONIC BOOM LEVEL AND SYMBIOTES ARE ALL DEAD

Are you saying that the only way to Hulk and Juggernaut to win is to use symbiot's sound weakness?

AJ4LIFE
go jugg666 go jugg666 go jugg666 go jugg666 Happy Dance

samishe
then hulk rips them in half he ripped a mountain in half before and he riped adamantium with ease

May be he will, only if symbiots will just be standing and watching how Hulk is doing this.

samishe
go jugg666 go jugg666 go jugg666 go jugg666 Happy Dance

Thats low! laughing

grey fox
Are you saying that the only way to Hulk and Juggernaut to win is to use symbiot's sound weakness?

No , it's just a quicker way then beating the living shit out of them. big grin

juggernaut66666
juggernaut cathes them then he allows hulk to rip then in half hulk rips adamantium with ease what is a human with an alien costume for hiM?

AJ4LIFE
whys it low because i done it to u when u rocked well now he rocked

AJ4LIFE
u getting beaten sam

samishe
These two are just too dumb and slow to defeat symbiots.( At least Hulk is dumb).

samishe
juggernaut cathes them then he allows hulk to rip then in half hulk rips adamantium with ease what is a human with an alien costume for hiM?

The only way for Juggernaut to catch Carnage is if the symbiot falls asleep.

juggernaut66666
you are putting street level guys against the two strongest marvel brawlers symbiots are like nothing to them even toxin is just class 75 venom class 25 maybe less carnage maximum class 50 hulk and juggernaut are far above class 100

samishe
you are putting street level guys against the two strongest marvel brawlers symbiots are like nothing to them even toxin is just class 75 venom class 25 maybe less carnage maximum class 50 hulk and juggernaut are far above class 100

It's is not me who put them against Hulk or Juggernaut, it's writers and in these stories symbot did real good.

And by the way Venom is class 50 too, plus big speed advantage.

samishe
u getting beaten sam

Not yet, but i need somone to support me. Maybe Marcus or Jinzin.

grey fox
Pfft , hand -clap or body rip . Ether way they get owned.

The symbiotes can't hurt OR stop the juggernaut , and hulk is a powerhouse regenerating from any attacks carnage can cause.

AJ4LIFE
send them a private message and ask for help then *****

samishe
Pfft , hand -clap or body rip . Ether way they get owned.

The symbiotes can't hurt OR stop the juggernaut , and hulk is a powerhouse regenerating from any attacks carnage can cause.

Nor Juggy or Hulk can hurt symbiots. symbiots are just to fast for them to reach, they are as fast as Spider-man.

samishe
send them a private message and ask for help then *****

They are offline.

AJ4LIFE
okay ask anyone who u know likes venom and the rest for help

symbiotes would be owned

grey fox
Nor Juggy or Hulk can hurt symbiots. symbiots are just to fast for them to reach, they are as fast as Spider-man.

That's where the hand clap get's invovled.

samishe
That's where the hand clap get's invovled.

Enough with the hand claps already. smile

AJ4LIFE
theyll catch him then say bye heads

grey fox
Enough with the hand claps already. smile

No , heres my proof .

Wolverine gets taken out by a tiny clap from GREY hulk (the weakest variation thus far)

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8894/thunderclap5rn.gif

Now times that clap by 1000 and we have a shredded symbiote.

Owned cool

AJ4LIFE
to bad he has briliant ears aye

samishe
No , heres my proof .

Wolverine gets taken out by a tiny clap from GREY hulk (the weakest variation thus far)

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8894/thunderclap5rn.gif

Now times that clap by 1000 and we have a shredded symbiote.

Owned cool

Now THAT was LOW! wacko

grey fox
Now THAT was LOW! wacko

big grin

AJ4LIFE
sams a freind so i feel bad but jugg666 isnt but he stil deserves that compliment

AJ4LIFE
lets not end this i wanna kick sams ass

samishe
In your dreams mansmile. Why then Juggy didn't used this trick in Madness?

AJ4LIFE
what trick

samishe
Clapping.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>