pointless threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

F_doomed
furiousrantingfurious spam_laser
Hello this is a message for everyone.
I have been browsing and finding soooooo many pointless threads.
We had a Spiderman costume thread somewhere probably and some one opens a black spiderman thread.
We have a offical symbiote thread
some moron opens the offical eddie brock/venom thread well thats the same thing. then some guy opens a Carnage is a vampire? dudes LOOK Before opening stupid pointless redund threads or else..

bash blowuprifle spam tank

SpyCspider
i like this thread...it definitely isn't pointless

no expression

Cascador
Thanks for pointing out that there are so many pointless threads...no why post a pointless thread yourself...cause I think this is pointless too!

DBZ MAN
Indeed.....LOCK!

spencerspider
this is the ULTIMATE POINTLESS THREAD lol let me go make a thread about that now lol

Backspace
Hmm..... wonder when this bad boy will get closed.

F_doomed
Originally posted by Cascador
Thanks for pointing out that there are so many pointless threads...no why post a pointless thread yourself...cause I think this is pointless too!

first of this is more of a guide line.
second off
STOP USING THIS THREAD IT SHOULD BE CLOSED ARRG
so now i will say Something
You mother censored2 son of a censored2 close this censored2censored2censored2censored2saying stupid stuff in a thread saying not to say stupid stuff.
CLOSE THE THREAD PLZZZ

F_doomed
Now to double post

tomcatsniperwarITS ONtanktankwarrayguntomcat

spencerspider
ooh I want to double post.... not really...

atharpina
People like you make me smile.

But not in a particularly pleasant way...

spencerspider
me?

Paola
no, she was talking about me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.