Venom I VS Venom II VS Venom III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomunleashed
If you spider-man & venom fans out there have checked out Marvel Knights Spider-Man issues #5 thru #12 you would know that there have been three different venoms. Venom I (Eddie Brock) Venom II (Angelo Fortunato) & Venom III (Mac Gargan) aka the Scorpion. This is a poll in which to see which venom would win in a triple threat.

AJ4LIFE
i voted eddie because i dont know others, were there any different powers with scorpion or anything

venomunleashed
Their powers would be the same it would just depend on if they knew how to use them & if the symbiote agreed with it's host. The Scorpion will most likely be venom from now on unless eddie can come back from his battle with cancer.

AJ4LIFE
then im glad i supported eddie then

grey fox
Eddie , Angeleno was a little punk who tried to buy the symbiote and failed to to get even close to it's expectations. As such he was ejected mid web swing .

Gargan is a N00B with the suit so eddie basically owns him .

AJ4LIFE
and thats why i supported him, thev origanal and still the best

samishe
Eddie all the way.

Marcus4600
Eddie would own both of them. He's more experienced with the symbiote, and he's also much stronger, considering that the symbiote amplifies Eddie's strength. He'd eat both their brains.

grey fox
Mmmmm brains....

AJ4LIFE
whats it with u and brains sam

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
whats it with u and brains sam

It wasn't me!

samishe

samishe
BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey fox
BRAINS!!!!!!!

AJ4LIFE
sorry buddie but u do mention them a lot

okay whats it with everyone and brains

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
sorry buddie but u do mention them a lot

okay whats it with everyone and brains

...Their so tasty embarrasment

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
...Their so tasty embarrasment

Yeah!chef

who?-kid
I don't think Venom has ever eaten brains. Not even once. All talk...

AJ4LIFE
thank u for clearing that up now its official so got going about them, boy have u tasted them with curry mmmm

samishe
Who cares he didn't, it just sounds great!

marvelprince
Eddie kills the other. Then expands his palate by going for kidneys.
Hmm, kidneys

spideycarnage
eddie is the best venom.. he''s the stongest out of all the three, because eddie him self hates both spiderman and peter parker condsiderly more than the other two..he also bonded much more better with the alien costume for the same reason, both eddie and the symbiot had a common hatered toward the webhead spiderman.

venomunleashed
I think it would be great if marvel came out with a one shot comic featuring the three venoms in a battle, that is something I'd love to see & alot of other people would to.

grey fox
And make it different style venom's . Eddie has the basic long tongue , Angelo has the huge bulked one ( during the venom clone saga) and gargan has the shitty marvel knights one.

grey fox
Originally posted by who?-kid

Yup , during the maddness .

Marcus4600
Originally posted by who?-kid

Somebody doesn't read Venom much.
http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=venomthehunger1p18hgwells3ng.jpg

You were saying? roll eyes (sarcastic)

venomunleashed
Does anyone think eddie brock will make a comeback from his battle with cancer? Does anyone think the venom symbiote will go looking for eddie?

venomunleashed
Does anyone remember the Super Specials of Spider-Man & Venom from 1995, the Planet of the Symbiotes? That could easily be the setting & place for the battle of the three venoms & to spice things up, the winner gets Carnage!

marvelprince
Originally posted by spideycarnage
eddie is the best venom.. he''s the stongest out of all the three, because eddie him self hates both spiderman and peter parker condsiderly more than the other two..he also bonded much more better with the alien costume for the same reason, both eddie and the symbiot had a common hatered toward the webhead spiderman.

Actually i thought it was mentioned b4 that Angelo was the strongest Venom because he was filled with so much hate. No doubt Eddie is still the best though

Jvenom
No it was mentioned he was the largest Venom but it was never stated he was the strongest.

Marcellus
It's under suspicion that eddie wasnt given all of the symbiotes powers due to his mentality and that it gave angelo all of them, but when It realized he sucked it let him die.

I realize that the concept is stupid and Im sure the only reason why is Spiderman recent power upgrade, they probably want a quick fix on Venom.

Eddie is the best, who the most dangerous is will be under review until we see more of Venom III

venomunleashed
I seriously hope eddie comes back as venom some time soon & I know I'm not the only one wishing that.

bracken
http://www.comicon.com/bissette/images/rutherford.jpg

has a picture of TOAA

outarddwarf
Out of those three i would pick out Mac Gargon simply because the symbiot amplifies its users strength so since his stats are already above spiderman he can only get better. Plus the symbiot would give him the spider-sense and such to help him out even more.

but i when i made a thread like this (see battle of the venoms) I included wolverine venom who got most of the votes.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/35/02252006060110pm2gc.jpg

Next Venom_girl
I voted Eddie because those MK posers suck.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Out of those three i would pick out Mac Gargon simply because the symbiot amplifies its users strength so since his stats are already above spiderman he can only get better. Plus the symbiot would give him the spider-sense and such to help him out even more.

but i when i made a thread like this (see battle of the venoms) I included wolverine venom who got most of the votes.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/35/02252006060110pm2gc.jpg

nah thats not tru, then why is carnage stonger than venom, i dougt that skiney cassidy is stonger than brock, strenght from the sybiot depends on the mental stablity of the host

venomunleashed
Winner: Venom I (Eddie Brock)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.