About X-Men 183

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMadTitan
For those who have read X-Men 183, I would like to ask did Apocalypse morph his arm into a machine gun when he attacks the manned Sentinel? Apocalypse's shape-shifting powers are wickeeed.

Mainstream
it's was more like a plasma cannon but yes it is wicked.

APOCALYPSE NUR
HOLY S**T I HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT YET IT'S IN THE MAIL SO ......SO......YESSSSSS HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mainstream
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
HOLY S**T I HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT YET IT'S IN THE MAIL SO ......SO......YESSSSSS HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 big grin

wsg
:?

nathan summers
Milligan makes Apocalypse suck. I'm not wasting my money on another issue of X-Men with an Apocalypse who cracks personal hygene jokes. That's NOT Apocalypse.

Dr.Variant
i think it sucks that the arc is so small. why isnt it like a 10 issue story, not a four or five

DarthLazious
Originally posted by MadMadTitan
For those who have read X-Men 183, I would like to ask did Apocalypse morph his arm into a machine gun when he attacks the manned Sentinel? Apocalypse's shape-shifting powers are wickeeed.
Apocalypse?

I thought he died a while back.

Disappear
he did. all that's really been said is that apocalypse is back thanks to "another awakening." seems to be linked to the whole house of m ordeal, and will likely be explained in further detail in coming issues or in the next issue of cable & deadpool.

FieryBalrog
nice belt, Apocalypse shifty

DarthLazious
Ok thanks alot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.