Juggernaut Vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
FIGHT TAKES PLACE ON THE BEACH .....

samishe
Juggernaut wins this, just wait untill Juggernaut666 comes he'll explain why? big grin

grey fox
If aquaman can somehow get the helmet off he wins , if not then jugs does. It all revolves around the helmet....

AJ4LIFE
that is a fair point, jugg666 will tell us why he couldnt get it off

GODSCRIBE
He would stomp Aquaman into the ground so quick. Aquaman would be overwhelmed. Juggs will just call on the power of cyttorak to amp his invulnerability..now Aquaman becomes his play thing.

grey fox
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
He would stomp Aquaman into the ground so quick. Aquaman would be overwhelmed. Juggs will just call on the power of cyttorak to amp his invulnerability..now Aquaman becomes his play thing.

I'm not sure i liek the way you worded that..... *Nervous*

AJ4LIFE
he is a bit scary on times isnt he

JOE NUNEZ
I dont think aqua can trade blows with juggs.

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
he is a bit scary on times isnt he

No it's just like he had some sort of innuendo hidden beneath what he was saying....

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
No it's just like he had some sort of innuendo hidden beneath what he was saying....

get your mind out of the gutter....

NOW!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
get your mind out of the gutter....

NOW!!!

NEVER !!!!

.....heh ok wink

GODSCRIBE

YES

Juggs would have his way with Aquaman.

juggernaut66666
aquaman has mental tricks i mean he can do some telepatical stuff?

Private Pion
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
aquaman has mental tricks i mean he can do some telepatical stuff?

Yeah, he's a pretty powerful telepath. But unless he managed to get Jugs underwater and got little fish to undo his helmet clips, Jugs horribly mangles Aquaman.

TheKahn
Juggernaut doesn't currently have his mystical helment so he gets mind rapped fairly quickly. Also, I don't Aquman would get nervous about Juggy
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/2653/aquamanv429page161fq6ug.th.jpg
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7643/aquamanv429page172lx3vb.th.jpg

GODSCRIBE
We're obviously refering to Classic Juggs. =-)

juggernaut66666
if he has telepatical abilitites then he wins

Private Pion
You know, if I was Jugs, I'd get myself some anti-telepath training.

grey fox
if he has telepatical abilitites then he wins

Only if he get's the helmet off.....

juggernaut66666
he can take down aquaman if he has the helmet but if not then aquaman

TheKahn
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
We're obviously refering to Classic Juggs. =-)

Didn't see the word "Classic" anywhere in the thread starter's post. confused Classic Juggy should be able to force a draw with his forcefield (that is if he remembers he has it). Current Juggs gets owned.

GODSCRIBE
someone mentioned helmet, so i thought we were collectively speaking on classic marko.

juggernaut66666
current juggernaut is classic witut aromor and helmet he received all his powers in new excalibur

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
Didn't see the word "Classic" anywhere in the thread starter's post. confused Classic Juggy should be able to force a draw with his forcefield (that is if he remembers he has it). Current Juggs gets owned.

I though current was re-gaining his cytorrak powers ?

juggernaut66666
you are right he received all his powers

TheKahn
I though current was re-gaining his cytorrak powers ?

Its from an article on Juggy on wikipedia so I'm not sure how much I trust it. Until he gets his mystical armor back or it is stated by Marvel or in the comics that his strength is back to its former level, I'm not going to assume that its true.

juggernaut66666
i have the comics and he did received all his powers please don't argue with me

Warmonger
I read the comic it doesn't say anywhere that he is back to full strength it is sjut assumed because of the way he powered through Cyclops and JEan Grey that he was back to full power. But that is just and assumtion

TheKahn
i have the comics and he did received all his powers please don't argue with me

Does it actually say that his strength is back to normal or are you basing it on his fight with the "evil" X-men? And he has his armor and force field back too?

TheKahn
And if you can't prove you're right, then I'm afraid you'll have a lot of people arguing with you sad

grey fox
Originally posted by Warmonger
I read the comic it doesn't say anywhere that he is back to full strength it is sjut assumed because of the way he powered through Cyclops and JEan Grey that he was back to full power. But that is just and assumtion

Until i see a feat which classic juggs would do (take a thor shot , ignore spidey and cap america )then i still say he's not back to full power.

JOE NUNEZ
its classic

meep-meep
Just how strong a telepath is aquaman? Myabe I should start a new thread on this but I think it's probably not necessary. Is he on Jean Grey level? MM level?

Tron
Originally posted by TheKahn

Usually in this forum, when Juggernaut is mentioned, it's usually assumed it's classic unless stated otherwise.

And, unless Aquaman can get the helmet off, Juggernaut beats him into the sand.

JOE NUNEZ
TRON LOOK UP THREE BLOCKS.

Tron
What about it?

JOE NUNEZ
sorry not you thekahn .

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tron
Usually in this forum, when Juggernaut is mentioned, it's usually assumed it's classic unless stated otherwise.

And, unless Aquaman can get the helmet off, Juggernaut beats him into the sand.

I know, I was just messing with the Juggy-fans wink
Your right. With classic Juggs the only way to beat him is to get his helmet off and use telepathy or battle field removal.

Sixth_Winged
Classic wings, Current lose......that's fairly simple.

TheKahn
What are Classic "wings"? blink angel

Sixth_Winged
Pre-austen tampered Juggernaut. He has another back-up helmet under that dome helmet of his, invulnerable to harm and can use that inertia cancelling force-field.

Sixth_Winged
here's link that contains a pic of his secondary skullcap helmet against nimrod(though he got pwned because of sonics...crap writing stick out tongue )

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96&page=3

Draco69
To be be perfectly honest, I don't MIND Juggernaut as a good guy....

Sixth_Winged
Bah.....i don't like him that much either way anyway. I like hulk much more......... At least marvel seemed to brought him back to the way he was considering Austen ****ed up his character

marvelprince
I like a challenge, so Im gonna say the Orin beats even classic Juggs. That mystic hand of Aquaman's i just too hardcore. He can heal his wounds, plus he could even use his hand to cancel out the effects of the gem on Juggernaut leaving him basically powerless.

Lol, now im gonna laugh cause i said Jugs. hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.