Darth Bandon vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
starwars

alright, I did a search and nothing came up, fight!

Darth Traya
Bandon probably beats him.

General G
Elaboration would be great.

furbys are evil
maul would win in kototr I killed bandon in two hits...with t3m4!

Fishy
Yay for gameplay

I'm going to say Bandon though, I don't know how hard or easy it will be do, I know just Bandon had more experience and knew more Dark Side powers and would therefor likely beat Maul.

Captain REX
Bandon was a chump. I say Maul.

Fishy
Originally posted by Captain REX
Bandon was a chump. I say Maul.

Any prove for that?

Captain REX
Yes. I'm a moderator. raver

Actually, no. Bandon just seems rather...not good.

But, I dunno. Bandon did kill more Jedi than Maul did. Maul bagged like...four. Maul probably would have killed more if he had the chance, though.

Fishy

Actually, no. Bandon just seems rather...not good.

But, I dunno. Bandon did kill more Jedi than Maul did. Maul bagged like...four. Maul probably would have killed more if he had the chance, though.

Yes but he killed Jedi of an order that wasn't prepared weren't in a full scale war and didn't expect to fight for there lives every hour of the day. Bandon however did.

Hello Friend
Originally posted by Fishy
Yay for gameplay

I'm going to say Bandon though, I don't know how hard or easy it will be do, I know just Bandon had more experience and knew more Dark Side powers and would therefor likely beat Maul.

Bandon started off as a Jedi then became a Sith, I believe. Maul was trained in the Dark Side since birth. He also killed a defacto Jedi Counsil Member who was stated (in the TPM novel) to rival Mace Windu. I think Maul takes it.

Darth Kal-El
Bandon takes this. Some people consider him close to ROTS Anakin's range. I dont know if its true but if it is, he defeats maul

Fishy
Originally posted by Hello Friend
Bandon started off as a Jedi then became a Sith, I believe. Maul was trained in the Dark Side since birth. He also killed a defacto Jedi Counsil Member who was stated (in the TPM novel) to rival Mace Windu. I think Maul takes it.

Yeah the novell is wrong though, QGJ couldn't even come close to Mace..

Anyways Maul may have been a sith his entire live but what force powers does he have to show for it? Nothing impresisve really, except for choking and pushing...

Captain REX
I'd blame Sids for that. He didn't teach him shit. stick out tongue

Fishy
I'd blame Sids for that. He didn't teach him shit. stick out tongue

Not really anybody else you can blame, seeing as he's Maul only teacher.

Hello Friend
His parents for letting Sidious take him in the first place? lol

Captain REX
And from there you can blame his grandparents for birthing offspring who let him go with Sids. no expression

Escape81
I didn't get the vibe that Bandon was all that. He was second to Malak, but that is vague. Hell. . . people say Bandon can whip Sidious's ass with two arms tied behind his back.

Maul's pretty agile, pretty quick, and uberness!

But - Bandon prolly beats him.

Veneficus

It's teh moderator! eek!

Stalker 360
bandon has this easy it was said as a point in mauls favour but i disagre being a jedi before falling to the dark side would help him in fights as he has training from both side also brandon was classed as one of the most powerfull sith of the era third to malak and revan

maul has nothing here apart from maybe speed and the ability to wave his lightsaber about like a 3 year old bandon takes this

Guy LeDouche
Wave his lightsaber around like a three year old? Wow, Is all I have to say....

Wow.

jollyjim311
Ummmm.....

Aren't they exactly the same character?

"A ruthless Sith warrior, second most powerful in their order. Fueled by rage, this overconfident Sith Lord wields a double sided crimson Sith Lightsaber."

The only real differences are that Maul looks cooler, and Bandon used to be a Jedi.

Anyway, I say Maul. He is a weapon and has been trained to kill since birth. He has many impressive feats in comics. Bandon just seemed like a pissed off little kid to me. While Maul was filled with hate, used it to become more powerful, but managed to keep on fighting to his maximum potential ( even though he payed dearly for his mistake in TPM), while Bandon was just bratty.

Hello Friend
I honestly think Bandon was chosen for his potential rather than his current battle prowess.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by furbys are evil
maul would win in kototr I killed bandon in two hits...with t3m4!

This is all that needs to be said, really.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Bandon takes this. Some people consider him close to ROTS Anakin's range. I dont know if its true but if it is, he defeats maul
sick

Lord Lucien
Everybody has forgotten about Bandon's grandiose powers. He wins most vs. fights.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Everybody has forgotten about Bandon's grandiose powers. He wins most vs. fights.

That may be true. But Maul beat a guy whose skill was second to none, ergo Maul beats all.

Member Anoon Bondara?

Lord Lucien
I don't! That must mean he transcends time from all the mightiness he has.

carthage
Bandon erases him from existence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.