Juggernaut VS Dooms Day VS Hulk The Ultimate Triple Threat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomunleashed
Who would take a triple threat batte between Juggernaut, Dooms Day & Hulk? They are the three biggerst of the baddest. Who would win, the biggest question would be who would survive?

inamilist
DD curbstomps em

Private Pion
Originally posted by inamilist
DD curbstomps em

Amen.

venomunleashed
I think Hulk could take both of them, there isn't much difference between Hulk & Dooms Day so I think they are pretty much on the same level so it could go either way but I still say Hulk.

Mider
there is a pretty big diffrence Doomsday has everything hulk does plus more, he doesnt need to get stronger by getting mad if the situation calls for him to get stronger he just does, in death of superman he hit supes and didnt hurt him at all i believe but he evolved and hit him again and sent him through a building, supes also tried to avoid him by flying but got shot with poision spikes from doomsday after he evolved to take down an airborn threat, he evolved from the power of the omega effect though darkseid was weak, he is also uber fast punching superman in the face when he tried to speedblitz him he's immune to mental attacks or can become immune since he went up against Manchester Black and took only a few seconds or minutes to evolve beyond his mind powers that rival the Martian Manhunters, He's also been blasted by imperiex so theoretically he is beyond the blasts now, he did servive a blast or blasts from gog who is said to be a sky father level villian or maybe even more. Also doomsday has been attacked with magic bloodwind attacked him with a fist powered by deadmans souls and did not hurt Doomsday.

venomunleashed
Ok answer me this, has dooms day every been defeated? I mean ever! Did Superman every eventually take him down? What is ol' dooms day up to now days?

Mider
the first time dooms was defeated by supes but it took so much out of him he collapsed second time no supes couldnt beat him even with a major upgrade with the motherbox nor could darkseid who was weak but yeah he can be defeated but its very difficult he was transported away to were he was killed by a energy being thing is he came back and had evolved to the point were he could kill the energy being i think he had to be trapped at the end of time.

venomunleashed
Does anyone think the earth would survive a battle between these three goliath monsters?

outarddwarf
Originally posted by venomunleashed
Does anyone think the earth would survive a battle between these three goliath monsters?
doubt that the world would be destroyed no one has powerfull explosives but like a ten square mile radius wouldn't be feeling to good.

OMNIKINETIC
DOOMSDAY QUICKLY WINS THIS THEN HE GOES TO HOOTERS FOR LUNCH

bigboygreen
Hulk wins then pickes his teeth with doomsdays bones.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk wins then pickes his teeth with doomsdays bones.

Not happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.