In-betweener vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins?

Mider
its unknown who would win but in-betweener has been shown to stalemate galactus so for now i say he wins.

King KAM
Originally posted by Mider
its unknown who would win but in-betweener has been shown to stalemate galactus so for now i say he wins. In betweener, has stalemated an extremeley weak galactus, but has also lost to galactus, but i have no idea on who wins.

GODSCRIBE
yeah, its almost impossible to determine. id love to see this fight go down though.

Sixth_Winged
RKT simply because In-betweener sounds like a genital

Mider
meh dont be disgusting, anyway inbetweener should win since he's a real cosmic entity not odin and a half

Mr Master
Originally posted by King KAM
In betweener, has stalemated an extremeley weak galactus, but has also lost to galactus, but i have no idea on who wins.

I have a SS issue where Galactus & In-Betweener fought, Galactus wasn't weak at all, as a matter of fact they both where crashing into small planets and tearing them apart, and both of them where super huge, like the size of small planets.
Now Galactus on average is about 28ft. I believe, so he definately wasn't weak, he was probably more powerful than he usually is.

It was a stalemate thgough, until Galactus managed to direct the fight towards a black hole that threw both of them into the Magik universe, where Lord Chaos and Master Order seemingly destroyed the In-Betweener.

Perhaps your talikng about a different encounter, mine is SS#18.

Mr Master
and In-Betweener destroys RTK, just like Galactus would.

aliveinboston
its unknown who would win but in-betweener has been shown to stalemate galactus so for now i say he wins.

Regular Thor almost killed Galactus so RKT with ease.

Mider
thats bullcrap galactus is above the celestials and celestials dont even notice the skyfathers

Mr Master
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Regular Thor almost killed Galactus so RKT with ease.

First off you know that was iether PIS or Galactus must of been the size of Thor from starving, but you craazy to say that with such confidence.

aliveinboston
thats bullcrap galactus is above the celestials and celestials dont even notice the skyfathers

This is why regular thor almost killed Galactus while the Celestials barely even noticed him. Yes, your logic is overwhelming.

Mr Master
Originally posted by aliveinboston
This is why regular thor almost killed Galactus while the Celestials barely even noticed him. Yes, your logic is overwhelming.

Alot of guys almost killed Galactus, Galactus is probably the most powerful being that gets his butt kicked by the likes of the Thing, LOLOLOLOL.

Seriously when that's written into a comic, it's just to give it flavor, but properly written Galactus would turn Thor(especially classic)into protoplasmic sludge with a passing thought, just like he did to Hercules when he tried to attack Galactus.

Mider
read secret wars galactus barely bothered with anyone and was almost untouchable when he was about to destroy the planet no one could stop him it wasnt till doom with oodles of pep time took him down

aliveinboston
read secret wars galactus barely bothered with anyone and was almost untouchable when he was about to destroy the planet no one could stop him it wasnt till doom with oodles of pep time took him down

And captain america has knocked around both hulk and thor in many idiotic comics that Marvel has released, most recently when he almost decapitated a king thor who moments earlier had easily killed the thing and the hulk as a one-armed regular thor.

the Darkone
In-betweener wins easily.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Mr Master
First off you know that was iether PIS or Galactus must of been the size of Thor from starving, but you craazy to say that with such confidence.

i duno why but this made me laugh really hard

Pepito
Inbetweener wins5/10 exactly

Mider
wrong inbetweener wins 10/10 thor hurting galactus is pure PIS galactus is stronger then ego and just a part of ego became ego prime who killed celestials.

JohnR
Regular Thor defeated Galactus and Ego. Rune King Thor is vastly more powerful than regular Thor and defeated the "gods" of the Asgardian gods.

The In-betweener might win, but unless he's at the same level as the Celestials, it's hardly a guarantee. If he's below Galactus, he probably loses.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Mr Master
I have a SS issue where Galactus & In-Betweener fought, Galactus wasn't weak at all, as a matter of fact they both where crashing into small planets and tearing them apart, and both of them where super huge, like the size of small planets.
Now Galactus on average is about 28ft. I believe, so he definately wasn't weak, he was probably more powerful than he usually is.

It was a stalemate thgough, until Galactus managed to direct the fight towards a black hole that threw both of them into the Magik universe, where Lord Chaos and Master Order seemingly destroyed the In-Betweener.

Perhaps your talikng about a different encounter, mine is SS#18. do you mind showing me some scans of that please? smile

Mider
yeah a very depowered galactus and also a total PIS situation with ego or plot divice situation he is a plant and thor caused planetery stuff to happen thats all if he hadnt he'd have gotten owned.

Crease
In betweener is below Big G on the cosmic scale. Lord Chaos and Master order are, together, about on par with Galactus. They created In-Betweener and have complete control over him. They've even been shown to strip him of his power much the same way Big G does to his heralds when they piss him off. So if In-Betweener stands up to Big G, it's because his "Masters" wished it so. At his normal power level I'd put him a level below Big G and a step above RKT. In-Betweener 6,7/10.

guy222
IB

lft4ded
Originally posted by Pepito
Inbetweener wins5/10 exactly

Ha, you're probably right. He's strength and weakness, prolly victory and defeat too!

Mr. Slippyfist
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-07.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-08.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-09.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-10.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-20.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-21.jpg

shifty

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-07.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-08.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-09.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-10.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-20.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Avengersv3060-21.jpg

shifty
That's messed up. Probably the worst BS I've seen in a while.

Kutulu
Mr. M. is right about the fight, in that fight Galactus had actually just fed. In-betweener was no slouch either, they continuosly fought even after falling into a black hole, where In-Betweener was at his most powerful since it was a partially existing in two realities.

The fight started in issue 18 of Vol. 3 of Silver Surfer, and to date was one of my favorite cosmic fights because the opponents were both so vastly powerful and yet such a close fight. There is a scene where Galactus punches In-Betweener into a planet and he literally is almost big as the whole planet.

Keep in mind that In-Betweener had an infinity gem for this fight.

In-Betweener actually had Galactus on the ropes inside of the black hole as it was the union of opposites, but then Master Order and Lord Chaos showed up and banished him.

Kutulu
Here is one scene, sorry about the quality but had to scale it down:

King Kandy
That would be a good point if IB had ever actually used the Soul Gem. But he didn't.

Kutulu
Another cool pic from it

Kutulu
Originally posted by King Kandy
That would be a good point if IB had ever actually used the Soul Gem. But he didn't.

Yeah most of the Infinity Gem wielders didn't understand their true potential.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Kutulu
Mr. M. is right about the fight, in that fight Galactus had actually just fed. When? confused

Because... the last time we saw Galactus before he went into the coma, he had just ate the Elders and a star, and a couple planets (because he was almost completely drained of power from the Infinity Gems). He wanted to feed right after that. So Nova, and Surfer went off to find him a planet. When they came back, Galactus was on the floor in a coma because the Elders were f*cking his insides.
He woke up, and he started to fight I-B.

So, unless he fed in the F4 series or something... he was starved for that fight...

Kutulu
Another cool scene from the fight, showing just how big they were:

Mr. Slippyfist
Another cool scene from the fight, showing just how big they were: You do realize that Galactus's eyes have been bigger than Beta Ray Bill when he was hungry... right? Not all, or even a quarter of artists draw Galactus as getting smaller when he's hungry.

Kutulu
Originally posted by King Kandy

IB had used the Soul Gem before that, but didn't demonstrate sufficient proficiency to harm Galactus with it (in Vol 3, SS # 16).

Kutulu
When? confused

Because... the last time we saw Galactus before he went into the coma, he had just ate the Elders and a star, and a couple planets (because he was almost completely drained of power from the Infinity Gems). He wanted to feed right after that. So Nova, and Surfer went off to find him a planet. When they came back, Galactus was on the floor in a coma because the Elders were f*cking his insides.
He woke up, and he started to fight I-B.

So, unless he fed in the F4 series or something... he was starved for that fight...

It starts in Silver Surfer #9, vol3. The Elders of the universe, possessing the Soul Gems, attempt to confront Galactus. We see Nova finding a planet full of life, returning to Galactus to find him standing on top of his world ship confronting the Elders. You also see a scan of 6 planets linked together with the Soul Gems and a sun in the middle, which the Elders use to try and drain Galactus of his energies. Silver Surfer flies up and tells Nova to destroy the planets, so she does so by making the sun go nova.

After the sun goes Nova it turns into a huge black hole and rips apart the machine that the Elders created to use the Soul Gems. Somehow when that happens, the energies from the 6 soul gems and the planets they were linked into reverse the flow and begin to fill Galactus full of energy. He literally says "filling me to capacity!"

What we learn later on is the infinite power that exists within the Soul Gems, so IMHO Galactus was actually being filled by the power of the gems themselves, since the energy he got from the planets was greater than what the planets would have had.

Later on he becomes basically ill after trying to consume the Elders of the Universe, until they are freed from Master Chaos and Lord Order. As soon as they are freed he gets up and is full of energy still from before. IMHO he briefly tapped into the energies contained within the 6 Soul Gems, but even if you don't buy that, bare minimum he basically ate 6 planets at the same time.

Kutulu
You do realize that Galactus's eyes have been bigger than Beta Ray Bill when he was hungry... right? Not all, or even a quarter of artists draw Galactus as getting smaller when he's hungry.

I thought it was a cool scene because Galactus was almost as big as the planet that he got slammed into. Check out the sphere behind him. He's friggin' HUGE!

Kutulu
Here is another scene, you see Reed, Franklin and Sue in a spaceship with Galactus and I.B. fighting on top of a planet and the there is a planet blown in half floating in the background.

Kutulu
Bloops forgot to attach

Mr. Slippyfist
It starts in Silver Surfer #9, vol3. The Elders of the universe, possessing the Soul Gems, attempt to confront Galactus. We see Nova finding a planet full of life, returning to Galactus to find him standing on top of his world ship confronting the Elders. You also see a scan of 6 planets linked together with the Soul Gems and a sun in the middle, which the Elders use to try and drain Galactus of his energies. Silver Surfer flies up and tells Nova to destroy the planets, so she does so by making the sun go nova.

After the sun goes Nova it turns into a huge black hole and rips apart the machine that the Elders created to use the Soul Gems. Somehow when that happens, the energies from the 6 soul gems and the planets they were linked into reverse the flow and begin to fill Galactus full of energy. He literally says "filling me to capacity!"

What we learn later on is the infinite power that exists within the Soul Gems, so IMHO Galactus was actually being filled by the power of the gems themselves, since the energy he got from the planets was greater than what the planets would have had.

Later on he becomes basically ill after trying to consume the Elders of the Universe, until they are freed from Master Chaos and Lord Order. As soon as they are freed he gets up and is full of energy still from before. IMHO he briefly tapped into the energies contained within the 6 Soul Gems, but even if you don't buy that, bare minimum he basically ate 6 planets at the same time. I've read the comics many times...

Anyway, he was hungry right after he ate the shady characters. Then he went into a coma. He was far from fed when he fought the I-B.
Also, right after the fight as well, he was hungry. smile

Fact is, a hungry Galactus is a match for a full powered I-B. Oh, it was a great fight indeed, but he was still hungry. Still a good feat for I-B, since not many beings can match Galactus for power even when he is hungry.

And unless you can actually prove that he was fed during that fight...
**** or GTFO. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.