Kabia vs Spidervlad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

taft
Judge:taft....

Dueler's: Kabia, Spidervlad

Render:this
http://www.render-world.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=0

Criteria: any size as long as its not over 450x150 and 150kb

Deadline:47.59 hours from...................................now

Spidervlad
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3856/theone2bk.gif

DigiMark007
Is that sig 450x150?? It looks huge.

Nice though...I have those tech brushes but can't do animation to save my life. Cool effect.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Nice though...I have those tech brushes but can't do animation to save my life. Cool effect.

'Tis. yes

TOH
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yes it is... thumb up

lowrider370
nice animation effect and bg dude

Kabia
instant screwage,i must try and beat ,must try and experiment

Kabia
the render for me is not opening on photoshop

EDIT - i hosted it and save it again still not working

Spidervlad
Dude you right click on the render, it becomes bigger, you right click on it, "Save Picture As" and you save it as PNG file. You open photoshop, go to file "Open" and double click on the place you saved the picture.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Kabia
the render for me is not opening on photoshop

EDIT - i hosted it and save it again still not working
If you saved it as anything but the original file type, then you need to put the extension of what you saved it as.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Spidervlad
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3856/theone2bk.gif
Whoa. I'm gonna get pwned in our duel......

Spidervlad
I wanted to make it shade into it, like blue, lighter blue, lighter lighter blue, all the way into blue, but I was lazy and did that stick out tongue

Kabia
Dude you right click on the render, it becomes bigger, you right click on it, "Save Picture As" and you save it as PNG file. You open photoshop, go to file "Open" and double click on the place you saved the picture.

that felt like an insult,Dude I'm not an ass! , it doesn't open up no matter wat , i saved it and when i open it , it shows some file parse type error,any help?

DE Calvin
Originally posted by DE Calvin
If you saved it as anything but the original file type, then you need to put the extension of what you saved it as.

lowrider370
once again that is a brutal sig it looks clean

DE Calvin
when you save it, put in the extension of the file type your saving as, ".png, .bmp"
And Spidervlad, he's not an idiot, we all know how to save a picture, so show some respect, don't just come here and act like you own the place.

lowrider370
what De calvin said

Spidervlad
Excuse me? I'm telling him how to save a picture because beileve it or not some people don't know how to do it. I was helping, so actually, I think your the one who should show respect to me. Noone called anyone an idiot.

DE Calvin
Excuse me? I'm telling him how to save a picture because beileve it or not some people don't know how to do it. I was helping, so actually, I think your the one who should show respect to me. Noone called anyone an idiot.
How would he be able to make a sig. if he didn't already know how to save a render? Come on, use some common sense.

Spidervlad
Thats possible. People could make sigs without using internet.

Spidervlad
If it sais something about about Embedded Profile Mismatch then select "Discard the Embedded Profile" and press "OK"

DE Calvin
Thats possible. People could make sigs without using internet.
Don't be a smart-ass.

Spidervlad
Excuse me?

DE Calvin
Don't be a smart-ass.

Spidervlad
Then let me put this plain.

Don't be an ass.

You know I'm right.

DE Calvin
Your not right, be nice to people and don't be a smart-ass, ok?

Lana

People need to earn respect, not expect it.

Both of you knock off the bickering.

DE Calvin
*whimpers and runs away*

Kabia
ummmmmmmm I apologise for the smart ass comment , that was out of line,could we get back to the matter at hand? , render not working! no way to make my sig

Lana
Do you use Internet Explorer?

DE Calvin
when you save it, put in the extension of the file type your saving as, ".png, .bmp"
And Spidervlad, he's not an idiot, we all know how to save a picture, so show some respect, don't just come here and act like you own the place.

Kabia
yea my firefox doesn't open up since my recovery/ crash issue

DE Calvin

Lana

That doesn't work in IE, it'll just mess the file up.

Hold on and I'll upload the image to imageshack and link it so you can save it.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4738/maggiq8ks.png

Right-click the link and select "Save As".

DE Calvin
I have internet explorer, and it works when I do that.

Kabia
yea,my firefox does open up since my recovery / crash issue

DE Calvin
What file type are you saving it as?

Kabia
Graci lana,

DE Calvin
What file type are you saving it as?

Kabia
here's my entry , i was on a creative slump and i kept playing round and round and round for 3 hours and then i made this

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comp79vt.gif

taft
time to judge...............

ill post my results in the next hour or so......*playing dota*

Kabia
I know i lost,just give it to me easy

Kabia
hurry up Pedro! I'm getting impainent for losing

taft
Originally posted by Kabia
hurry up Pedro! I'm getting impainent for losing

how does everyone know my naem......sry i kinda forgot about judging this

Results: spidervlad wins....sry for the breif judging kinda busy

Kabia
your name is universal,Well actually i read your mind,well actually saw u talked with TOH ,I'm nosey sad,anyway Thanks for judgin amd thanks to spidervlad for the duel ,Thanks again

Spidervlad
Pedro's a funny name eek! Once, I heard this guy on the street screaming "Vote for Pedro!"

It was cool eek!

taft
Pedro's a funny name eek! Once, I heard this guy on the street screaming "Vote for Pedro!"

It was cool eek!

u have no idea how many kids in my school say that, and once in my spanish class this girl gave me a note saying yes........ im anti napolean dynomite mad mad mad mad

DE Calvin
I hate Naplolean Dynamite.

Kabia
Originally posted by taft
u have no idea how many kids in my school say that, and once in my spanish class this girl gave me a note saying yes........ im anti napolean dynomite mad mad mad mad

GO with the smileys taft mad mad mad mad mad

taft
mad.........im mad no expression mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.