Gladiator tank (Empire Earth I) vs. Terran Siege Tank (Starcraft)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
The setting: in the streets of Montreal, Earth.

Twilight Janick
Both of them are familiar with the terrain. The first one has a 120mm laser cannon, the second has twin 88 mm cannons.

Burning thought
i would say the Terran Tank from starcraft, it can go into siege mode with its shock cannon and destroy the EE tank, also i think Starcraft is set in a future beyond even the Nano or Space ages in EE so i think starcraft tank will have stronger weapons and armour

Twilight Janick
But Starcraft tanks (even if using the 155 mm shock cannon) use modern-day technology! I say the EE1 tank, the Wraiths' lasers are only 30mm in diameter. Starcraft is set in the Space Age (Art of Conquest); that's my opinion. Starcraft infantry use modern-day rifles.

Burning thought
i dont think so dude, although they seem modern day by fireing bullets they may only seem like nomral bullets, they could be high tech plasma rounds, lasers dont always mean their more powerful, also the Startcraft tank seems a lot larger in mass, its armour looks thicker wheras the Gladiator seems a bit thin in comparison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.