Kurse versus Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chris_64256
Mangog is certainly among the most physically powerful more-or-less-humanoid beings in the Marvel Universe: he is at a level beyond Thor, who can lift over 100 tons. In sheer physical power, Mangog seems to pale only by comparison with some cosmic-level characters, such as Galactus, and some ancient, apocalyptic menaces, such as Surtur and Ymir, who are threats to the very survival of the gods. Kurse's strength has not been measured against that of such powerhouse Marvel characters as the Destroyer, the Juggernaut, or Mangog, or the Hulk when his "normal" strength level is magnified by intense rage. However, Kurse is undoubtedly one of the strongest humanoid beings in the Marvel universe. His strength level is dwarfed only by Marvel's cosmic beings, such as Galactus and Eternity, and certain gigantic characters with powers of apocalyptic levels, such as Ymir and Surtur. Who takes it??

aliveinboston
Originally posted by chris_64256
Mangog is certainly among the most physically powerful more-or-less-humanoid beings in the Marvel Universe: he is at a level beyond Thor, who can lift over 100 tons. In sheer physical power, Mangog seems to pale only by comparison with some cosmic-level characters, such as Galactus, and some ancient, apocalyptic menaces, such as Surtur and Ymir, who are threats to the very survival of the gods. Kurse's strength has not been measured against that of such powerhouse Marvel characters as the Destroyer, the Juggernaut, or Mangog, or the Hulk when his "normal" strength level is magnified by intense rage. However, Kurse is undoubtedly one of the strongest humanoid beings in the Marvel universe. His strength level is dwarfed only by Marvel's cosmic beings, such as Galactus and Eternity, and certain gigantic characters with powers of apocalyptic levels, such as Ymir and Surtur. Who takes it??

Both are insanely strong but Mangog is absurdly tough. Thor has broken through Celestial armor but never broke through Mangog's skin. Its hard to imagine this fight ever ending but if it did, Mangog will remain standing because it's unlikely even Kurse could hurt him. Neither would not be able to defeat the Destroyer who might be the only one who stands a chance at piercing Mangog's skin, afterall, the Destroyer is the only one who has ever broken Thor's bones in battle (not including when Thor was cursed with brittle bones).

KillAll
mangog is stronger. i'd say he wins, and quite easily (see thor vs. mangog).

aliveinboston
Originally posted by KillAll
mangog is stronger. i'd say he wins, and quite easily (see thor vs. mangog).

Thor has beaten (and killed) Mangog in a fight, he has never beaten Kurse.

KillAll
i thought he did??? and he only beat mangog as king thor???

i know that classic thor got it handed to him in less than a single comic every time they fought. mangog also beat up on odin, and the rest of asgard at the same time.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by KillAll
i thought he did??? and he only beat mangog as king thor???

i know that classic thor got it handed to him in less than a single comic every time they fought. mangog also beat up on odin, and the rest of asgard at the same time.

No it was regular thor but he cheated by stuffing the broken end of mangogs horn inside his mouth to create a rupture because, unlike his exterior skin, the inside of the mouth wasnt armored.

KillAll
is he gone for good?

grey fox
Hmm i dont know much about ether chracter , links ?

golem370
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-mangog.html

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-kurse.html

Sixth_Winged
mangog. The more he hurts Kurse, the more Kurse feels the needs to exact revenge, to which makes Kurse stronger. Not that it matters considering he is insanely more durable and stronger.

though, Kurse is a lot more pleasing to the eye

juggernaut66666
IS IT TRUE THAT 8DAY JUGGERNAUT KILLED KURSE?

Pepito
Mangog slams him with something iron. Kurse is very strong but has very, very low endurance in comparison to Mangog

Ex11B
WHAT?..when did 8th day kill Kurse?

juggernaut66666
i heard that only i don't know if it happened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.