K.Diddy's pics of places and things for certain reasons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smile I dont know how to take and put pics on a computer, but I have found pics on google image search that are places, that are very close to where I live and places I hang out, so first I will post the pub I always drink at and they have kareoke every satarday night.

I live so close to this pub, I can walk home when I am drunk laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Where K.Diddy gets drunk

I will be there tonight actually, Kareoke night

Cyber Ninja
I wonder what K.diddy looks like shifty

K.Diddy
A smal pic I found of a grandstand where we used to skip school and smoke ciggeretes there(which felt bad ass at 13 or 14) laughing out loud I'm suprised there was a pic of this even on google image search

K.Diddy
Here it is

K.Diddy
The local beach

Here, I have honestly done everything from massive bong sessions at night, drunk beach partys, and having sex. big grin

Makedde
Lets see a pic of you, then, Diddy my friend. I wanna see what you look like. smile

K.Diddy
laughing out loud It's amazing what pics you can find

Skatepark I used to smoke bongs and get in fights at when I was younger

H. S. 6
Where do you live?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Makedde
Lets see a pic of you, then, Diddy my friend. I wanna see what you look like. smile

laughing out loud I dont know how to put pics on here, thats why I'm posting links and using google image search

If I knew how, I would turn into a picture whore laughing out loud I will one day work that shit out though.................but not today big grin

K.Diddy
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Where do you live?

Frankston smile

Makedde
I know where he lives...

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing out loud It's amazing what pics you can find

Skatepark I used to smoke bongs and get in fights at when I was younger omg K.diddy is in this pc evil face

Makedde
He is?

K.Diddy
He is?

laughing No, he is being stupid

Morning_Glory
lets see a pic of you

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
lets see a pic of you

I dont know how to put pics on here, thats why I'm posting links and using google image search

Dont make me say it again smile

Cyber Ninja
lol you have a digital camera ? or scanner ?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol you have a digital camera ? or scanner ?

No confused I dont even know what a scanner is laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
post a pic of yourself eat

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
post a pic of yourself eat

smile You think your so damn funny, dont you?

Cyber Ninja
No confused I dont even know what a scanner is laughing out loud laughing out loud

Makedde
I want to see a pic.

K.Diddy
I want to see a pic.

laughing What do you want me to ****ing do about it

I wanna post a pic eek! but I cant eek!

Cyber Ninja

I wanna post a pic eek! but I cant eek! lol go to a friends house and let then do it.

Makedde

I wanna post a pic eek! but I cant eek!

You mean you can't post a pic of yourself?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol go to a friends house and let then do it.

Another thing, none of my friends are computer sort of people, they are pot head,drinking, party kind of people, This is not even my computer,it's my stepdads I dont have one and the only reason I'm even on kmc is because I discovered the site when using his computer, and he hardly uses it anymore........so I do, usually people like me dont belong on a msg board....but somehow here I am blink

Okay, I wont promise anything but I am pretty sure that my brother has a digital phone, so just MAYBE if I can put in a little of effort, I MIGHT be able to get a pic up of me, maybe even 2, one with my hat on and one with my hat off, just to make you all happy. smile

K.Diddy
You mean you can't post a pic of yourself?

yes

Cyber Ninja
Another thing, none of my friends are computer sort of people, they are pot head,drinking, party kind of people, This is not even my computer,it's my stepdads I dont have one and the only reason I'm even on kmc is because I discovered the site when using his computer, and he hardly uses it anymore........so I do, usually people like me dont belong on a msg board....but somehow here I am blink

Okay, I wont promise anything but I am pretty sure that my brother has a digital phone, so just MAYBE if I can put in a little of effort, I MIGHT be able to get a pic up of me, maybe even 2, one with my hat on and one with my hat off, just to make you all happy. smile laughing out loud

Makedde
yes

I only know how to post a pic once that pic is on the computer. laughing out loud

K.Diddy
I only know how to post a pic once that pic is on the computer. laughing out loud

yeah, same here, even then I cant do it properly sometimes

Makedde
You'll figure it out, though.

Death_Stalker13

Okay, I wont promise anything but I am pretty sure that my brother has a digital phone, so just MAYBE if I can put in a little of effort, I MIGHT be able to get a pic up of me, maybe even 2, one with my hat on and one with my hat off, just to make you all happy. smile

blink great speech. stick out tongue lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.