Aquaman-WonderWoman-Superman vs Namor-She Hulk-Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Aquaman - wet

WonderWoman - before she became a goddess

Superman - current/immune to kryptonite/immune to red suns

Namor - wet

She Hulk - current

Gladiator - confident

well, who wins?

The Ion
AquaWonderMan

Shulkie is a weak link.

Mr Master
Originally posted by The Ion
AquaWonderMan

Shulkie is a weak link.

I thought the current She Hulk was crazy strong?

The Ion
Originally posted by Mr Master
I thought the current She Hulk was crazy strong?
Not as strong as Wonder Woman and even if she is, she's totally outclassed in versatility. Throw in Diana's hand to hand skill and Shulkie is downed quick.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by The Ion
AquaWonderMan

Shulkie is a weak link. Cosign

stormfront13
shouldn't shulkie be stronger than namor though?

The Ion
Originally posted by stormfront13
shouldn't shulkie be stronger than namor though?
Maybe. I think Namor would own her in a fight though.

DarkCrawler
Damn straight he will. The only advantage She-Hulk has is strength, and strength isn't something Namor ever has had problems with...

stormfront13
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Damn straight he will. The only advantage She-Hulk has is strength, and strength isn't something Namor ever has had problems with...

namor is underrated, yeah we both agree there but didn't she already beat him? there's scans in the shulkie respect thread of her beating him.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, in 1940 (Or a bit earlier, she travelled back in time). Namor is stronger, smarter and better now (With about 65 more years of experience). Besides, Namor was written reaaaallly bad there (He called She-Hulk "sister" and "babe", something that Namor never does). It also didn't seem clear if she ever knocked him out...

stormfront13
Yeah, in 1940 (Or a bit earlier, she travelled back in time). Namor is stronger, smarter and better now (With about 65 more years of experience). Besides, Namor was written reaaaallly bad there (He called She-Hulk "sister" and "babe", something that Namor never does). It also didn't seem clear if she ever knocked him out...

and now shulkie is also stronger and more experienced. anyway i really don't want to get into it because me and you hardly ever agree to let's just let this go. i believe shulkie stands a very good chance at beating namor, you believe it's one-sided. it's highly likely it will ever change.

DarkCrawler
Yes, but She-Hulk now is about 5 years more experienced then she was then.

Namor now is 65 years more experienced then he was then, and also about 50 years more experienced then She-Hulk is now.

See the difference?

stormfront13
Yes, but She-Hulk now is about 5 years more experienced then she was then.

Namor now is 65 years more experienced then he was then, and also about 50 years more experienced then She-Hulk is now.

See the difference?

and the champion was how many years more expierenced than shulkie? yeah, and she still beat him

DarkCrawler
But was Champion also faster then She-Hulk? Smarter? As or more durable?

Besides, I think that fight is still bad writing.

Because, like I said earlier, Namor has all advantages except strength. Like he has when he is against Hulk. She-Hulk's strength doesn't matter when her punches won't hit. And Namor is far faster then She-Hulk. And better and smarter fighter. And can fly. He can hit She-Hulk close to 10 times in second if he wants to.

Mindship
Without going into hyperextensive analysis of who can do what, my gut feeling is leaning toward the DC team.

Tshern
Even though I still believe that Hulk is better than Namor, I have to agree with DarkCrawler; strength can usually be compensated. That's why Thor would kick Hercules down, versatility is way better weapon than pure strength.

And of course we Finnish people have to support each other during the olympics. We dropped USA, in your face!

stormfront13
But was Champion also faster then She-Hulk? Smarter? As or more durable?

yeah, he was

same here, but that doesn't make it non-canon

whose to say her punches won't hit, they more than likely will considering she has superhuman speed as well. shulkies durability and healing factor can make up for a lot of the damage she takes anyway, besides i said either could win. anyway, lets let this go...we partially agree.

MuffinmanMike

Durability and healing.

Don't get me wrong, Namor'd still win. But in a straight 1v1 hand-to-hand, no flight and Namor not soaked but not "dry"(i.e base) it'd be a tough fight but Namors hand to hand skills and speed would take her down.

But that's beside the point. What is Aquaman in terms of strength? Are we counting the Plothole hand? Depending on how close to 100 tons he is as far as the "100+ tons" scale goes, Shulkie might have a chance(she's "100 tons", but not WW/Supes scale)

OMNIKINETIC
THE SECOND TEAM WINS BECAUSE SHE HULK IS REALLY F****** SEXY AND GLADIATOR COULD DO THIS BY HIMSELF...BUT IF WW AND SHE HULK GO AT IT THEN HOPEFULLY SOME CLOTHES COME OFF

jitay
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.