Batman (Begins) and Predator vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ook lets see how many fanboys we can get packed into one thread

who takes it???

Knightfall93
is this a joke?

AJ4LIFE
ARE U JOKING

Knightfall93
please be joking...

braz
?

no?

grey fox
Snikt , wolvie wins.

Pepito
Wolverine beats Batman fairly easily. Loses to Predator just

Wally West
If Predator has his weapons then Wolverine more than "just" loses.

Pepito
If a commando can outwit and kil the Predator, Wolverine wouldn't be crushed just because he has his weapons. Invisibility isn'tmuch use against him and he's faced Samurai with a tachyon powered sword without trouble

Black Adam
If Wolverine is the preds main target then he loses.

a couple of Plasma shots to the face will knock him out. Or at least blind him and make his other sense useless.

If the pred knows about Wolverines senses then he would stay down wind of him.

braz
yea i say pred n bats takes it..i mean theyre virtually invisible and a few plasma shots to wolverine would mess wolverine up quick enough to not let his healing factor recover himself, cuz the plasma bolts wouldnt be able to go through the adamantium, but they'd still win

Marcellus
I thats an ancient Predator then it mops the floor with Wolverine, they got weaponry that hasnt been hinted at in the movie. like two set's of plasma cannons that would put his ass on the ground, and Predator weapons that acients are given for the most part are unbreakable.

GODSCRIBE
He kills Batman before he goes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.