I want revenge, but I should just get over it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So, here's the story:

My reporter and I went live for the 5pm news the other day on this suburban street. The story was about these three little 19 year old punks who claimed they were car jacked. The police realized they fit the description of these three white dudes who pistol whipped an older man earlier that morning. It turns out they were the ones, and they faked the car jacking for reasons we still don't know.

Anyway, when we went live for the 5pm news, these neighbors started honking their car horns and this super loud crazy horn that could be heard over the tv, and it distracted my reporter. I know it sounds kinda funny, but I flipped them off anyway. They ruined my live shot. Now I want revenge. I'm going to egg their trucks! eek!

Tired Hiker
Also, my news director called the police on them, and they said they honked their horns since I flipped them off, which is crap since I flipped them off after the fact. I will throw eggs at them on my last day of work, which is next Friday.

Makedde
Whay arseholes, go and throw eggs at their cars and let down their tires. laughing out loud

DanteMayCry
from 1 to 5 my care factor towards your story....

how many fingers am i holding up

Lovely Murder
stab them to death while they sleep

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by DanteMayCry

Well you are the one who read it, you dumb ass. smile

Mišt
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Well you are the one who read it, you dumb ass. smile

laughing out loud pwned.

KENobi™

Stop using that damn avatar, it's going to piss many people off, me included.

King_Thorin
I say get over it.yes

Fox13
i say, blow the bastards up with a nuke and then, shoot them with an AK-47, and then, piss on their remains yes

Lovely Murder
stab them to death while they sleep... you can borrow my cleaver!

Fox13
NO! shoot them, nuke them and piss on them!!!!!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lovely Murder
stab them to death while they sleep... you can borrow my cleaver!

I'd say that will work, I will get it done for 200 smile

Xirius

Koala MeatPie
Also, my news director called the police on them, and they said they honked their horns since I flipped them off, which is crap since I flipped them off after the fact. I will throw eggs at them on my last day of work, which is next Friday.

So you are fired?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
So you are fired?

I think he means he is leaving confused

MC Mike
I think he's the cameraman so the cameraman flipping them off probably doesn't fire the cameraman.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by MC Mike
I think he's the cameraman so the cameraman flipping them off probably doesn't fire the cameraman.

I don't think he is fired, Them hinking the car and breaking up a live shot might actually be good for the ratings.

QuincE

Well actually if we are going to do this technically...you care 4 out of 5 on the care factor.

1 for your avatar.
2 are in your sig
and another 1 is in the uploaded image.

smokin'

AOR
So, here's the story:

My reporter and I went live for the 5pm news the other day on this suburban street. The story was about these three little 19 year old punks who claimed they were car jacked. The police realized they fit the description of these three white dudes who pistol whipped an older man earlier that morning. It turns out they were the ones, and they faked the car jacking for reasons we still don't know.

Anyway, when we went live for the 5pm news, these neighbors started honking their car horns and this super loud crazy horn that could be heard over the tv, and it distracted my reporter. I know it sounds kinda funny, but I flipped them off anyway. They ruined my live shot. Now I want revenge. I'm going to egg their trucks! eek!

I am sooo sorry, had I known it was you....

wait, you did flipp me off, and that's why I honked my horn. you got what you deserved mhm

I'm just kidding, I'll be over soon with the eggs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.