Onslaught vs Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which saga/crossover event was worse?? And why??
Most people tend to hate either, or if they read both companies material objectively they tend to hate both. Why?? What made each one so horrible, and which ranks lower in your eyes??

Cuz i wanna know....................

kevdude
Imperiex is WAY more powerful then Onslaught, he gets killed in 1 second.

grey fox
Imperiex , he was supposed to have caused the big bang right ?

Onslaught is WAY down the list compared to imperiex.

UniOmni
Ya'll don't read huh?? I'm don't wanna know who's more powerful....Imperiex is by a large margin. I wanna know what comic event was worse and why. I wanna know why OWAW is considered one of the lamest events in recent history, and the same for the Onslaught Saga. Can anybody tell me why??

inamilist
mainly because (in the onslaught case) it was done to simply allow them to make heroes reborn

like, he wasnt a real supervillian per se, more of a large plot divice to explain why all the heroes are being reborn...

i liked it though :P

Mider
why is imperiex thought to be so bad all the stuff he did he used an army to do so thats all if he had no army he wouldnt be so big he'd probably be less then galactus in fact what feats has he done to prove to be beyond galactus WITHOUT his army.

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Imperiex , he was supposed to have caused the big bang right ?

Onslaught is WAY down the list compared to imperiex.

yes

ALEMASTER
imperiex was more powerful and is way way stronger than onslaught and imperiex saga is much more serioud he almost destroyed the universe

grey fox
Originally posted by UniOmni
Ya'll don't read huh?? I'm don't wanna know who's more powerful....Imperiex is by a large margin. I wanna know what comic event was worse and why. I wanna know why OWAW is considered one of the lamest events in recent history, and the same for the Onslaught Saga. Can anybody tell me why??

Ok heres why

Onslaught was a walking plot device to create the heroes Re-born universe . Most of my problems with onslaught though are highlighted within my mini-rant .....

Originally posted by grey fox
No you ignorant fool , stop ranting about how you think your right for five seconds and listen.

ONSLAUGHT WAS A CRAPPY ATTEMPT AT A RETCON , HIS ENTIRE CREATION AND USAGE WAS TO DRAG THE PLOT OUT PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY.

Their were too many inconsistencies within the comic itself , Juggernaut has a gem in his chest and can suddenly be hurt , hulk is suddenly able to rip apart something which is supposedly indestructable. Stupid ,Shitty writing causing the birth of fanboys who suddenly believe hulk can do anything

'Beucz eh brok teh armur of ONSLAUGHT !!!!!!!!!11111 lol'

Onslaught , shittiest character since 'uncle marvel'

Imperiex on the over hand was just a blatant rip off of galactus , and a bad one at that .

Marcus4600
The Onslaught saga was pretty cool. I thought it was inventive also how Spidey took down a Sentinel by using his enviornment.

UniOmni
Thanx Grey Fox.....It appears Alemaster and Kahn don't read very well.

inamilist
Originally posted by Marcus4600
The Onslaught saga was pretty cool. I thought it was inventive also how Spidey took down a Sentinel by using his enviornment.

Phil Urich buddy!!!

the ULTIMATE sacrifice

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.