diffrence X-men old writer Clarmont and New Austin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rama stud
Wolverine was a bit of a diffrent character when Chris Clarmont wrote. After the new guy Chuck Austin started to write this whole X- men world is turing in to a bit too much of a Soap series and Wolverine left behind under the story don't ya'll agree.

Knightfall93
I might if I read X- Men, amigo....

CrazyDragon
Chris Claremont is the best X-Men writer smile He knows how any X-Man has to act and he makes the X-Men cool, strong and clever and not whiney, weak and stupid like some other writers describe them >_>

Austen and Milligan are the worst writers in my oppinion. Especially Milligan made the X-Men just stupid. I mean WTF?! They don't believe Gambit a word etc., but take Mystique in their team without any explainations just to have some mutants more, who could fight against the mutant-haters. And Mystique did 1000000000000000x more and worser criminal things in her life than Gambit! mad
I mean, HOW STUPID IS THAT?! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.