Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuicyJuice
Hi there I'm new on here and I was wondering does anybody no where I can go download Final Fantasy 7 AC for free without any problems or hassel because I really want to watch this movie badly so could anybody help me thx!

Also I would like 2 add that I love anime movies and it's been a long time since I watch a real good one do anybody no where I can find some really good anime movies that are english dubbed version?

Takiko_4ever
there's already been a thread about this....
it's in the anime cg section

Shadow Spider
Go to Keiichianimeforever.com. It has a lot of animes like One Piece, Inuyasha, Gundam Seed Destiny, and Naruto. It also has FF7 Advent Children. But it is under reconstruction so you'll have to wait a little while. I saw it of course and I loved it! big grin

b-dan
YOU FOOL dont download it the movie is coming out on april 25th if you wanted to download it you should of done it a wiel ago

FullMetalLover1
oh yeah, gonna get it for the psp eek!

Shadow Spider
Your 100% sure its coming out April 25th? Last time I heard it was coming out November last year.

DraconaInVolata
last i heard the date was undecided, i went into a game place in november last year and they said that the date had reverted again to "unknown" just out of curiosity, where does it say that its coming out april 25?

Takiko_4ever
yeah...i wanna know to... the date keeps being changed!
I wonder what's up?
I mean we are so many months behind them and we only live a Ocean across!

b-dan
Originally posted by Shadow Spider
Your 100% sure its coming out April 25th? Last time I heard it was coming out November last year. its on the offical square enix site all the other relase dates werent and last item i checked they had a timer and on the news page it even says its coming out then it even has the lis of some of the specail features

http://www.square-enix-usa.com/dvd/ff7ac/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.