Woah...o.o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roulette
I found out a few days ago that a girl in my year level is pregnant. O.O...I spoke to her quite a few times too...she was in a few of my classes. This kinda thing doesn't really happen at my school. I can only recall one other time that this happened..it was a few years back...the girl was in year 11.

Has/had this kinda thing happened in YOUR school..*points to kmc members*

sammii
this girl in year 10 is pregnant shes about 15

Roulette
Holy crap O.O..15?! Is she still going to school?

rickyduck
I know a 13 year old whos pregnant and shes an ugly ****, so im quite suprised they didnt bother using protection

sammii
yh n its showin pretty bad

Roulette
13? o.o...wow...that's just..holy shit...usually teens are just starting puberty at that age.

Roulette
Originally posted by sammii

o.o..why doesn't she stay at home?

rickyduck
I think she does now

sammii
Originally posted by Roulette

o.o..why doesn't she stay at home?

fuk nowz her boyfiends in his 20z aswell

Roulette
O.O...jeez...how do people get themselves into these things?..

sammii
O.O...jeez...how do people get themselves into these things?..

init i mean its kinda stupid

xyz revolution
13? o.o...wow...that's just..holy shit...usually teens are just starting puberty at that age. I started puberty at 11 stick out tongue p

rickyduck
that smiley sucks

Roulette
*smacks my face* protection people...protection....cry

Roulette
Originally posted by xyz revolution
I started puberty at 11 stick out tongue p

shockThis generation is growing a LOT faster....haha

sammii
*smacks my face* protection people...protection....cry

big grin init laughing

Roulette
big grinhehe *bows*

xyz revolution
shockThis generation is growing a LOT faster....haha yes I think that's why parents are cruel to their children. They matured at age say 17-19. We mature say 14-16. Soon 11-13. So 12 is the coming of age! shock

Roulette
yes I think that's why parents are cruel to their children. They matured at age say 17-19. We mature say 14-16. Soon 11-13. So 12 is the coming of age! shock

Haha...mature?...or maybe you're all just becoming smart asses at younger ages and they can't handle itbig grin

Slay
Woah...I was surprised to hear my own grandmother got pregnant at 20 no expression

sammii
Originally posted by Slay
Woah...I was surprised to hear my own grandmother got pregnant at 20 no expression

wow that would have been really young for them days

Roulette

Yeah, my mum was pregnant at about that age...either 20 or 21...can't remember. But still...13 is a hell of a lot worse o.o..I mean...holy cripes!! a 13 year old girl, pregnant? When I was 13, sex just wasn't something to do o.o

xyz revolution
teens just feel too horny

Slay
Yeah, my mum was pregnant at about that age...either 20 or 21...can't remember. But still...13 is a hell of a lot worse o.o..I mean...holy cripes!! a 13 year old girl, pregnant? When I was 13, sex just wasn't something to do o.o
I actually thought twenty was quite early,was what I meant to say...

xyz revolution
In Egypt the youngest was on her 12th birthday!

Roulette
xyz, I saw that post...and I replied to it^-^...it's on the other page...hehe^-^

Roulette
I actually thought twenty was quite early,was what I meant to say...

Oh..I know that was what you meantsmile

Back then though, it was a common thing..to start a family at around that age. These days, women are getting pregnant at about the age of 30 o.o..times have changed.

xyz revolution
Haha...mature?...or maybe you're all just becoming smart asses at younger ages and they can't handle itbig grin that could be it.

Roulette
that could be it.

hahabig grin..smartassesstick out tongue

sammii

its gettin younger & younger

i mean protection is supposed to help youths havin sex but its also a good way of encouraging them

Slay
hahabig grin..smartassesstick out tongue
I've been a smartass since the day I was born...

Roulette
I've been a smartass since the day I was born...

Haha..^-^...you must be an expert at being one thenthumb up

Roulette
its gettin younger & younger

i mean protection is supposed to help youths havin sex but its also a good way of encouraging them

Yups...exactly. Putting condoms in highschools wouldn't help, I would think o.o

xyz revolution
I've been a smartass since the day I was born... same here w00t

Slay
Haha..^-^...you must be an expert at being one thenthumb up I must admit...I've won an award or two smokin'

Roulette
I must admit...I've won an award or two smokin'

Hahabig grin...*hands you another award*...congratulationsclap

xyz revolution
say anything to me and I can give you a comeback. I mean look at my title!

Slay
Hahabig grin...*hands you another award*...congratulationsclap Why thank you big grin

First of all I'd like to thank my mother and father for raising me,my girlfriend,my little brother,you've been excellent target practice,all the fans who voted but most of all:GOD! cry

Roulette
xyz>>> erm..tomatoes? hehe^-^

Slay>> No problamobig grin..laughing out loud..they all mention God.

Vendetta
I'm good friends with a girl I know from school shes married and has a 16 month old child all at the age of 20.

xyz revolution
xyz>>> erm..tomatoes? hehe^-^

Slay>> No problamobig grin..laughing out loud..they all mention God. those big round red things? I don't like them. I do like the holes for them though.

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Vendetta
I'm good friends with a girl I know from school shes married and has a 16 month old child all at the age of 20. blimey

Roulette
Originally posted by Vendetta
I'm good friends with a girl I know from school shes married and has a 16 month old child all at the age of 20.

Wow..she's married and everything o.o...she's done for a lot for her age

Roulette
those big round red things? I don't like them. I do like the holes for them though.

Haha^-^ bunny

xyz revolution
Wow..she's married and everything o.o...she's done for a lot for her age I know, pregnant at 19!shock

Roulette
Yeah..and marriage..jeezum rice o.o

omaga
shockThis generation is growing a LOT faster....haha

everyone is in a hurry to grow up! CHILL PPL enjoy ur self while u have the chance big grin

Roulette
Haha..tell me about it. I see 13 year olds in tiny miniskirts....I don't even wear mini skirts o.o..haha.

Slay
Haha..tell me about it. I see 13 year olds in tiny miniskirts....I don't even wear mini skirts o.o..haha. I don't wear mini skirts either erm

omaga
lol

sammii
i mean if ya in a stable relation ship & ya 16 theres nothing wrong with protected sex thats fyn but im 14 n i,d neva be so stupid 2 give myself away unless i loved the person

see i have a head on my sholders cool big grin wink

Roulette
i mean if ya in a stable relation ship & ya 16 theres nothing wrong with protected sex thats fyn but im 14 n i,d neva be so stupid 2 give myself away unless i loved the person

Hehe...that's very goodbig grin...*gives you a cupcake*

sammii
Hehe...that's very goodbig grin...*gives you a cupcake*

ta very much lol big grin

Roulette
hehebig grin....hmmm..how are you..er..today/tonight?^-^

sammii
hehebig grin....hmmm..how are you..er..today/tonight?^-^

today, im fine thanks you?

Roulette
That's good^-^

Yeah, I'm pretty goodbig grin

a1hsauce
i know this one gurl who i worked with..she was 14 and got pregnant erm

Imaginary

Yeah? Well I'm 14 too, and who are you to say that 'giving yourself away' when you're young and not in love is a bad thing? Maybe sex just isn't a big deal to those girls? And if it isn't, we shouldn't be calling them stupid. It's their choice. Everyone's going on about how you're too young and not ready and not in love or whatever. But screw that, if you want to have sex with someone then you should be able to regardless of what everyone else says.

And yes, I'm a virgin.

Salem07
Oh if you think that's bad, come to my school. A girl my age is married, has 3 kids, pregnant with another...And there are many other pregnant girls at school too.

K.Diddy

Yeah, it happened in my school, Kind of sad it is.

Ar least the dude's in school will know the chick puts out though laughing laughing laughing

Mišt
Yeah, we had one...I think she was 16 or something....she left just before she had it though....we didnt see her again..

Leo.M
It's very rare that a girl at my school gets pregnant, but it has happen. I think it's only happen 3 times. I think this is mostly cos most girls at my school are preppy and God forbid they gain a pound roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

AOR
I found out a few days ago that a girl in my year level is pregnant. O.O...I spoke to her quite a few times too...she was in a few of my classes. This kinda thing doesn't really happen at my school. I can only recall one other time that this happened..it was a few years back...the girl was in year 11.

Apparently because my school has extremely strict rules on this sort of thing...

K.Diddy
chesty

Salem07
Jordan never talks to me sad

Mana-Sama

Commando Queen
there was this chick who did last year.. she was 13.. but someone punched her and she lost it

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Commando Queen
there was this chick who did last year.. she was 13.. but someone punched her and she lost it

That's what I call gun_owned_h4h

Leo.M

Whoa blink

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Leo.M
Whoa blink Originally posted by K.Diddy
That's what I call gun_owned_h4h
lol yeah.. the chick punched her because it was that chicks bf who impregnated her laughing out loud

K.Diddy
lol yeah.. the chick punched her because it was that chicks bf who impregnated her laughing out loud

laughing laughing laughing

Leo.M

OMG laughing laughing laughing

Roulette

What the feckle?O.O..that's something you would see on Jerry Springer...holy crap!..*smacks face*

and somehow, this thread is still going o.o...my threads usually never make it past 50 postsembarrasment..haha.

Commando Queen
haha yeah.. she's been with so many guys you cant count them all

Roulette
At 13?...o.o....jeezum rice...some kids are so lost.

Commando Queen
i know.. its stupid

K.Diddy
haha yeah.. she's been with so many guys you cant count them all

rock

Roulette
Commando>>*sadly nods yes*

OooOoooo...your sig is very schexydroolio

K.D>>..Hah..that's not a good thingO.O

Koala MeatPie
My Best Friend's mother had her when she was 17, "I thank her every day for it." (not LITERLY)

And my neighbour had a baby boy last year, she was 15, but got pregnant at 14.

Commando Queen
Commando>>*sadly nods yes*

OooOoooo...your sig is very schexydroolio

so is yours droolio i love the Avvy too wink

K.Diddy

laughing Maybe not for her, but for all the guy's that have scored with her its a good thing laughing

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing Maybe not for her, but for all the guy's that have scored with her its a good thing laughing

No, beacuse its SOMEBODIES Child.

And somebody must be its father.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

Yeah, They should of used protection

Roulette
so is yours droolio i love the Avvy too wink

Ooooo..thank you very muchbig grin

Commando Queen
Ooooo..thank you very muchbig grin
np big grin so how are you?

Roulette
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

Yup..that's where it gets even worse...she doesn't even know who the father is because she's slept with so many guys o.o

Roulette
np big grin so how are you?

happy I'm very good...yourself?

Commando Queen
Yup..that's where it gets even worse...she doesn't even know who the father is because she's slept with so many guys o.o
zactly

Commando Queen
happy I'm very good...yourself?
Great big grin ^^ but i'm off to bed now.. so i'll ttyl

Roulette
Great big grin ^^ but i'm off to bed now.. so i'll ttyl

That's gewd^-^

Hehe..okay dokay...byebye^-^ *waves*

Salem07
I can't say that it's a sad thing really, but it just doesn't help.

Master_Nihilus
O.O...jeez...how do people get themselves into these things?.. Drugs..and Alcohol

Bloigen
Originally posted by Salem07
I can't say that it's a sad thing really, but it just doesn't help.

Wanna make out?

Salem07
oh sure stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.