Venom scans from rare battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomunleashed
I have been trying my best to find scans of Venom Vs Hulk & Venom Vs Superman. Does anyone have any scans of these battles? I know Venom & Hulk had a One Shot together & I know Venom fought Superman during the DC/Marvel Crossover. I heard Venom almost killed superman, can someone please provide proof?

Marcus4600
I'm not letting anyone forget this. Venom's reflexes were too fast for Clark, and there is NO evidence that he was weakened beforehand.

steverules
Venom vs superman

venomunleashed
Which exact comic was this battle in?

steverules
Not sure, I'll try and find out for you and I could only find the front cover for the venom vs Hulk one

venomunleashed
Thanks!

steverules
http://community.livejournal.com/scans_daily/1403681.html

Here is venom vs superman, it would take to long to scan so I'm givin you the link. Enjoy.

venomunleashed
YES!!! This great! Venom kicked Superman's A$$!

Marcus4600
^ Dang. Venom whupped that ass. That was just beautiful. I'm bookmarking that. Venom proved who has the better mullet.

steverules
He did, but I think the fight ends with superman winning unfortunately.

venomunleashed
If it hadn't been for spider-man superman would be superdust!

Marcus4600
Yeah. I enjoy seeing a Marvel character whipping him, and all the DC boys yelling PIS! PIS! Whatever. When they mean that fire and sonics are the only things that hurt symbiotes, they mean that FIRE and SONICS are the only things that can hurt symbiotes. I'm gonna redo one of those pics and have Venom say, "Let's see you slap a jap now!"

steverules
Well I guess superman could use heat vision on Venom.

venomunleashed
That is all superman would really have, from the scans I've seen venom was a bit to quick for ol' superman, if he can't keep up with the V-Man then he will eventually be taken down.

Marcus4600
I still don't understand why people underestimate Brock. He's one of the most feared people in Marvel for a reason. He's almost as quick as Spider-Man, got the same Spider-Sense, is very cunning and intelligent, and incredibly strong. He's also dang resourceful.

steverules
Yeah I suppose, but I thought superman could move faster than the speed of sound.

Marcus4600
They've both brought down guys that are just as fast. Quicksilver and Speedball can reach that easy, last time I checked. Well, I know Speedball can.

steverules
Meh.

venomunleashed
I'd love to see the Hulk Vs Venom battle, does anyone know how it ended?

Marcus4600
Hulk won out of sheer luck. He did the sonic clap.

venomunleashed
Does anyone know how much that comic retails for? I gotta pick that one up.

steverules
You can get it on ebay for a low price.

juggernaut66666
get emule and download it

FG725
whats emule

inamilist
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
get emule and download it

you can download comics.....

sweet mother

samishe
Superman used his heat vision. Venomdodged it easily.

King_Mungi
Wow that was bad, first off Superman is capable of keeping up with the Flash..wait..you know what that was so bad, majority of the people know that was PIS I don't need to comment on that.

Black Adam
Originally posted by samishe
Superman used his heat vision. Venomdodged it easily.

Superman can move at Flash levels. You know who the Flash is right?

samishe
Originally posted by Black Adam
Superman can move at Flash levels. You know who the Flash is right?

...Yes i do, why are you telling me about Superman speed? What the f**k?

King_Mungi
Comments like this promoted the Flash mention.....realistically Venom should not have been able to keep up with him.

Originally posted by steverules
Yeah I suppose, but I thought superman could move faster than the speed of sound.

samishe
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Comments like this promoted the Flash mention.....realistically Venom should not have been able to keep up with him.

Superman doesnt fly with the speed of light on the earth.
He always gets hit by characters much slower then Venom.

King_Mungi
Superman doesnt fly with the speed of light on the earth.
He always gets hit by characters much slower then Venom.

No he flys multiple mach speeds, uh huh and that's PIS and CIS. Like there shouldn't be anyone that touches Flash, but they do.

samishe
No he flys multiple mach speeds, uh huh and that's PIS and CIS. Like there shouldn't be anyone that touches Flash, but they do.

This case all Superman comix are Pis and Cis. Superman can be hit by slower characters, otherwise comics would't be interesting.

King_Mungi
This case all Superman comix are Pis and Cis. Superman can be hit by slower characters, otherwise comics would't be interesting.

That's the point, written to what he actually can do not many can give him a challenge. However, rules of the board is they fight at full power and no PIS or CIS is allowed.

willRules

well..........

a) he could be hit by a slower character but why get hit when you can avoid it with plenty of time to spare???

b) Venom's hits wouldn't even be felt by supes. the worst he could do is try to posses him with the symbiote, but thats unlikely to happen with the speeds and reaction times of superman.

c) the fact that superman being hit by slower characters to make a comic more interesting is irrelevant to the fact that supes should by rights have enough reaction time to dodge them easily or the opponents blows shouldn't be felt.

The venom vs Superman fight was one of the biggest scenes of P.I.S and C.I.S I have ever seen. Don't get me wrong, I like venom, I prefer him to superman, but supes is ridiculously overpowered, venom is wwwaaaayyy outta his league here..................

samishe
Originally posted by willRules
well..........

a) he could be hit by a slower character but why get hit when you can avoid it with plenty of time to spare???

b) Venom's hits wouldn't even be felt by supes. the worst he could do is try to posses him with the symbiote, but thats unlikely to happen with the speeds and reaction times of superman.

c) the fact that superman being hit by slower characters to make a comic more interesting is irrelevant to the fact that supes should by rights have enough reaction time to dodge them easily or the opponents blows shouldn't be felt.

The venom vs Superman fight was one of the biggest scenes of P.I.S and C.I.S I have ever seen. Don't get me wrong, I like venom, I prefer him to superman, but supes is ridiculously overpowered, venom is wwwaaaayyy outta his league here..................

I agree, Venom is MUCH weaker and MUCH slower then Supes, but why making a crossover where villian dies in a second because of a heat vision.
But it brings Venom more respect anyway. They surely would never allow Shoker or Scorpion to beat Supes like this. Cos Venom is really a tough opponent.

Marcus4600
Also, in comic books, Superman isn't stupid enough to use the full spectrum of his powers on earth because innocent people could be hurt. Personally, I think that fanboys just can't get over the fact that it's in continuity. It's not PIS because it's in Superman's character. That would be like saying someone using a kid for a shield in The Punisher is PIS because he's exploiting someone's nature. When you're in a fight, anything can happen, so to be honest, I don't believe in PIS unless it's something like Captain America defeating Galactus by himself.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Personally, I think that fanboys just can't get over the fact that it's in continuity. It's not PIS because it's in Superman's character.

What? no it isn't

Also do you know what PIS is?

Marcus4600
So Superman would fly at the speed of light in the middle of a city, which would entail lots of things flying around the city by the sheer force? That would endanger innocent lives, which is what he doesn't do, so it's in his character.

King_Mungi
So Superman would fly at the speed of light in the middle of a city, which would entail lots of things flying around the city by the sheer force? That would endanger innocent lives, which is what he doesn't do, so it's in his character.

No, Superman would fly mach speeds in the middle of a city which he has done before. Even in the scans he says there was no more innocents at risk, so now he could cut lose. Yet once again he is poorly portrayed.

Marcus4600
Well, Superman had to do his dick thing by talking too much and fighting too little, which is something that Venom took advantage of. That's what happens when Superman fights somebody. He talks too damn much, and gets knocked around in the process. People can claim PIS all they want, I'm sticking with my stance, and it's still there for the whole world to see.

FG725
Well, Superman had to do his dick thing by talking too much and fighting too little, which is something that Venom took advantage of. That's what happens when Superman fights somebody. He talks too damn much, and gets knocked around in the process. People can claim PIS all they want, I'm sticking with my stance, and it's still there for the whole world to see.
yeah thats how DP makes some of his enemies lose he makes them carry a conversation with him and they aren't as focused so he beats them up

King_Mungi
He talks too damn much, and gets knocked around in the process. People can claim PIS all they want, I'm sticking with my stance, and it's still there for the whole world to see.

No he doesn't, also you do realize Superman has gone up against people far... far...far better than Venom and still easily win.

Marcus4600
^ Because he's fought them before. Venom's a whole 'nother game when it comes to villains. If Juggernaut hadn't gotten freaked out by Venom, that fight would have lated for ages. Superman can move at the speed of sound, but like I said before, Venom is quick with the reflexes. Also, he can dodge heat vision because heat is slower than sound. Superman can't mix the two, because then nothing will happen but the heat going back through his own damn eyeballs. Venom's just a villain that was created to be beaten by smart people, not by brute force.

venomunleashed
Ok lets say the battle ground for Venom VS Superman prevents superman from being able to fly away & spider-man wasn't able to get involved, who would win?

Next Venom_girl
>_> Sorry, I hate Superman and love Venom but if Supes remembers he has heat vision among his twinked out arsenal, Venom is toast. And let's not even mention him being able to fling the moon out of it's orbit.

Superman has logic on his side... but that is no match for the power fanboy!!!!

Wait, I know. That green slime Venom drools, it's made of kryptonite. Yeah! roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
^ Because he's fought them before. Venom's a whole 'nother game when it comes to villains. If Juggernaut hadn't gotten freaked out by Venom, that fight would have lated for ages. Superman can move at the speed of sound, but like I said before, Venom is quick with the reflexes. Also, he can dodge heat vision because heat is slower than sound. Superman can't mix the two, because then nothing will happen but the heat going back through his own damn eyeballs. Venom's just a villain that was created to be beaten by smart people, not by brute force.

That's not always true, even new villians he takes it to them. By that logic Spider-Man should always beat Venom since they fought before. Also no that fight with Jugz would not last for ages, written to what he actually can do like toss Thor like a toy would make short work of Venom. No, he can move more than the speed of sound. Have you read a Superman comic? Superman is quicker, he's like in Flash's league. Wait...have you really read a Superman comic? honestly?

FG725
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
>_> Sorry, I hate Superman and love Venom but if Supes remembers he has heat vision among his twinked out arsenal, Venom is toast. And let's not even mention him being able to fling the moon out of it's orbit.

Superman has logic on his side... but that is no match for the power fanboy!!!!

Wait, I know. That green slime Venom drools, it's made of kryptonite. Yeah! roll eyes (sarcastic) lol im gonna use that as an argument

steverules
Originally posted by willRules
well..........

Thats what I was saying earlier venom is fast but supes is faster and way stronger and could just use heat vision on venom.

Marcus4600
That's not always true, even new villians he takes it to them. By that logic Spider-Man should always beat Venom since they fought before. Also no that fight with Jugz would not last for ages, written to what he actually can do like toss Thor like a toy would make short work of Venom. No, he can move more than the speed of sound. Have you read a Superman comic? Superman is quicker, he's like in Flash's league. Wait...have you really read a Superman comic? honestly?

You could do me a favor and give me more credit than that. I've read plenty in my time, and I still think the same thing over and over. He's a dick. Writers make him more and more powerful as time goes on, and to be honest, it's dumb. In about 5 years, he'll be the same as Pre-Crisis all over again, unless they permanently kill him off. I'm just going to drop the subject, and end it like this. I hate Superman. I think he's a poorly written character, and should be killed off in the most violent way possible.

steverules
They did kill him in a kinda violent way but in the end he came back first a robot and then the real superman came back. (I think).

venomunleashed
Please! does anyone have any scans of Hulk VS Venom?

venomunleashed
Does anyone have scans of web of spider-man #90 anniversary issue? Venom takes over a galactus model?

Marcus4600
There's a lot of good Venom stories that aren't well known. One time, I think he got Mjolnir and possesed Thor's powers along with his own. I doubt anyone has scans of those issues though, venomunleashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.