Woaho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
I'm an Alien,I'm a legal Alien.
I'm an English man in New York whistle no expression

Slay
And then,it was quiet...

Roulette
English accents are hawtdrool

Slay
Originally posted by Roulette
English accents are hawtdrool
I hear that alot...

Too bad I'm not English disgust

Roulette
Haha^-^....well other accents are pretty tooyes

I'm sure you have a nice accent^-^

Slay
Haha^-^....well other accents are pretty tooyes

I'm sure you have a nice accent^-^ I have no accent...at least I think so...

rickyduck
Originally posted by Slay
I hear that alot...

Too bad I'm not English disgust

I am

Roulette
I have no accent...at least I think so...

Haha^-^ I thought the same thing...but when I compare my voice to non-Australian people..I'm like..woah o.o..I'm so Australian..haha^-^

Slay
Haha^-^ I thought the same thing...but when I compare my voice to non-Australian people..I'm like..woah o.o..I'm so Australian..haha^-^
Dutch people seem to be known for their not subtle accents...

Roulette
Hmmm...well I guess everyone grows used to their own accent..I mean..they live their whole lives surrounded by people with the same accent.

Slay
Hmmm...well I guess everyone grows used to their own accent..I mean..they live their whole lives surrounded by people with the same accent.
Yes.But it also depends on where you're from.The people in the province I live in have a completely different accent then people from,say:Amsterdam erm

Roulette
Yes.But it also depends on where you're from.The people in the province I live in have a completely different accent then people from,say:Amsterdam erm

Good pointsmile

Hmmm..yeah, you're going quite indepth there...haha^-^...it's late here, so my brain's half asleep.

Slay
Good pointsmile

Hmmm..yeah, you're going quite indepth there...haha^-^...it's late here, so my brain's half asleep. It's four 'o clock here...You're on the other side of the world laughing

Roulette
Hehe, indeedlesbig grin...tiz 2am here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.