Superman vs Thor and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
No prep. who wins?

Darth Kal-El
What the f**k? Either Thor or Hulk alone is a problem for Superman. Jeez this is overkill. i feel sorry for kal-el

Pepito
Thor and Hulk - if Thor can beat Superman and Hulk is a match for Superman, how can he defeat both?

spideycarnage
haha, i think this would be more even if thor and hulk were drunk.

Sir Whirlysplat
Two "Thorbuster" punches with Superspeed game over.

Wally West
Superman almost certainly loses this.

spideycarnage
yeah ok. thor smashes superman head with magic Mjolnir..game ova

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by spideycarnage
haha, i think this would be more even if thor and hulk were drunk. laughing out loud

bracken
HULK and thor? vs supes? hulk all the way!

JohnR
Superman loses every time.

ZephroCarnelian
Thor is Supes' only competition in this.

Hulk won't get a look in.

Why do people think Hulk is a match for Superman when he's so outclassed? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StyleTime
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Why do people think Hulk is a match for Superman when he's so outclassed? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I don't get why people think Hulk is a match for Superman either. What is Hulk going to do? Miss at Superman threateningly?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by StyleTime
I don't get why people think Hulk is a match for Superman either. What is Hulk going to do? Miss at Superman threateningly?

laughing

Sounds about right.

The Ion
Originally posted by StyleTime
laughing out loud

Wally West
Hulk doesn't have to be able to beat Superman to be a factor in this matchup. Its not like Superman would be able to just shrug off any number of hits from Hulk, Hulk might not be quick enough to grab Supes but for this fight all Thor has to do is hold Superman in 1 place (and he is quick and strong enough to do that) and let Hulk start throwing punches.

ZephroCarnelian
But in all seriousness, this fight is Superman against Thor...

Which common census used to say Thor would win...

But with some of the feats Supes ha sbeen pulling recent years....

smile

JOE NUNEZ
ADD SENTRY, ON SUPERMANS SIDE MAKE IT FAIR.

GODSCRIBE
Mjolnir owns Supes ass.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Mjolnir owns Supes ass.

Really?

Last time I saw Thor try to hit Supes with Mjolnir, I saw Supes block it with one hand and punch Thor out with the other...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

GODSCRIBE
Really?

Last time I saw Thor try to hit Supes with Mjolnir, I saw Supes block it with one hand and punch Thor out with the other...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the first time I saw blood gushing out of Supes mouth. Mjolnir owns Supes ass

yes

Avalonofthewind
Supes uses one hand for thor buster and the other for hulk buster.
Supes wins.

Two of these punches should do the trick...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supeslobo.jpg

Silent Master
Seeing if this works

http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?image=journeyintomystery090123qg.jpg

GODSCRIBE
^that should do the trick too

JOE NUNEZ
wow and everyone thought thor wasent capable of that.

GODSCRIBE
Like I said, Mjolnir owns Supes ass

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes uses one hand for thor buster and the other for hulk buster.
Supes wins.

Two of these punches should do the trick...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supeslobo.jpg

Agreed smile

Sir Whirlysplat
And the first time I saw blood gushing out of Supes mouth. Mjolnir owns Supes ass

yes

But Supes got straight up. When Supes hit Thor he didn't. It took almost every Avenger to get him down. smile and if he's used Superspeed they couldn't touch him!

olympian
"Why do people think Hulk is a match for Superman when he's so outclassed?"

Oly- Because he either has a tendency of wanting to trade punches and the four times he met the Hulk, he always had troubles with him?

This is overkill. Superman loses.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
But Supes got straight up. When Supes hit Thor he didn't. It took almost every Avenger to get him down. smile and if he's used Superspeed they couldn't touch him!

god blast>cheapblitz>superman

Sir Whirlysplat
god blast>cheapblitz>superman

God blast is not instant as Thor powers it up Supes hits him 1000 times, simple really!

Silent Master

There is a difference between it taking 5 people to take him down and 5 people taking him down.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Silent Master
There is a difference between it taking 5 people to take him down and 5 people taking him down.

not really jumping someone as they stand over a defeated foe is pretty cowardly.

GODSCRIBE
God blast is not instant as Thor powers it up Supes hits him 1000 times, simple really!

but with god-like durability he'd take supes punches. or hed just amplify Mjolnir with the belt of strength and kill Supes that way. hey, im holding JLA:Black Baptism #1, where Supes almost died from a single magic bullet. Mjolnir surely should kill him. Spell it with me, P-I-S.

Silent Master
not really jumping someone as they stand over a defeated foe is pretty cowardly.

No, it's good tactics.

Sir Whirlysplat
but with god-like durability he'd take supes punches. or hed just amplify Mjolnir with the belt of strength and kill Supes that way. hey, im holding JLA:Black Baptism #1, where Supes almost died from a single magic bullet. Mjolnir surely should kill him. Spell it with me, P-I-S.

Well Thor has been hurt by ordinary bullets what's your point? Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand? Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

GODSCRIBE
Well Thor has been hurt by ordinary bullets what's your point? Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand? Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Says the guy with 16,000 posts?

Did you have a mirror in front of you when you typed that idiocy out? You're too old to have anything to do with comics anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wally West
Nice roll eyes (sarcastic)

soleran30
lol cognitive dysfunction or pot resin your choice really lolsmile

The 2 should trump superman unless like I have said before if Thor goes into I'm gonna use my magic hammer with about a billion different abilities to hit on you like a carpenter and throw away thousands of years of fighting experience to become a brawler then SM just sundips and heat rays then freezes them and sundips and heatrays blah blah blahsmile

Sir Whirlysplat
Says the guy with 16,000 posts?

Did you have a mirror in front of you when you typed that idiocy out? You're too old to have anything to do with comics anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous.

GODSCRIBE
I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous.

After the male pattern balding, and years of living in a world most of your peers past decades ago, atleast you could have picked up a thing called humor along the way. Now sit down before this gets ugly, sort of like your mother. Yeah, I went there.

Sir Whirlysplat
After the male pattern balding, and years of living in a world most of your peers past decades ago, atleast you could have picked up a thing called humor along the way. Now sit down before this gets ugly, sort of like your mother. Yeah, I went there.

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if that pimple on your ass hadn't turned out to be a brain tumor; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. Who am I kidding? You would.

and about your moma

intelligence

Yo momma's so dumb she passed by YMCA and said hey look they spelled MACYs wrong.

her weight

Yo momma's So fat if she got her shoes shined she would have to take the guys word for it.

and looks

Yo momma's has 3 eyes and they call her Eyeeyeeye.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.

GODSCRIBE
You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if that pimple on your ass hadn't turned out to be a brain tumor; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. Who am I kidding? You would.

and about your moma

intelligence

Yo momma's so dumb she passed by YMCA and said hey look they spelled MACYs wrong.

her weight

Yo momma's So fat if she got her shoes shined she would have to take the guys word for it.

and looks

Yo momma's has 3 eyes and they call her Eyeeyeeye.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.

Wow, you are corny.

Unbelievably corny..

Fat? I'm about as slim as the chances of you ever having sex in your life. You are a waste of cells and tissue. You bag of nothing. Aww, poor thing. You're life revolves around fallacy...is that why you see this as an outlet to vent needed frustration and gain some sense of empowerment by delving into a world of fantasy? Are you so far removed from reality? Do you feel big arguing with teenagers?

No? Yes?

Now before you clean the saliva trickling from your chin, take a good look at your life and see how ****ed up it is. Now END it. You can do it. Don't forget YOU'RE Superman lol. Just take a tumble down the stairs, assuming your fat ass won't get trapped in the passage. And I know the ape in you is enraged akin to a Mindless Hulk. You must be hurling chunks of shit at your monitor as we speak. But it's okay. When you log off tonight, you'll forget all about me- and you can have some alone time to get back to your sad pathetic life.

I'm your FRIEND here Whirly. I want to help you get the life you fantasize about at night. You no longer have to be mocked when you go outside during the day. You no longer have to worry about the shit-stained underwear you go to work with. You no longer have to pay attention to the jeers of your co-workers. I have liberated you now. Be free. Go make a sandwich or something....its good to be old, alone and still addicted to comics. One day, I hope I can grow up to be just life my good pal- Whirlysplay.

Keep the Faith
rock

Sir Whirlysplat
Wow, you are corny.

Unbelievably corny..

Fat? I'm about as slim as the chances of you ever having sex in your life. You are a waste of cells and tissue. You bag of nothing. Aww, poor thing. You're life revolves around fallacy...is that why you see this as an outlet to vent needed frustration and gain some sense of empowerment by delving into a world of fantasy? Are you so far removed from reality? Do you feel big arguing with teenagers?

No? Yes?

Now before you clean the saliva trickling from your chin, take a good look at your life and see how ****ed up it is. Now END it. You can do it. Don't forget YOU'RE Superman lol. Just take a tumble down the stairs, assuming your fat ass won't get trapped in the passage. And I know the ape in you is enraged akin to a Mindless Hulk. You must be hurling chunks of shit at your monitor as we speak. But it's okay. When you log off tonight, you'll forget all about me- and you can have some alone time to get back to your sad pathetic life.

I'm your FRIEND here Whirly. I want to help you get the life you fantasize about at night. You no longer have to be mocked when you go outside during the day. You no longer have to worry about the shit-stained underwear you go to work with. You no longer have to pay attention to the jeers of your co-workers. I have liberated you now. Be free. Go make a sandwich or something....its good to be old, alone and still addicted to comics. One day, I hope I can grow up to be just life my good pal- Whirlysplay.

Keep the Faith
rock

That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.
You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you'd had enough oxygen at birth; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. Nah, of course you would.
I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. Making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it?

Back to yo moma

Yo momma's so nasty a skunk smelled her ass and passed out.

In conclusion you are a deadbolt with a broken cylinder.

and it's

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

GODSCRIBE
That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.
You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you'd had enough oxygen at birth; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. Nah, of course you would.
I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. Making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it?

Back to yo moma

Yo momma's so nasty a skunk smelled her ass and passed out.

In conclusion you are a deadbolt with a broken cylinder.

and it's

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Wow, you are corny.

Unbelievably corny..

No? Yes?

Keep the Faith
rock

Just posting it again for emphasis old man wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Wow, you are corny.

Unbelievably corny..

No? Yes?

Keep the Faith
rock

Just posting it again for emphasis old man wink

Same in two posts you're running out of ideas, which is hardly suprising considering the Anti-Moron? software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. if your weren't so fat that you make sumo wrestlers look anorexic, or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. No, come to think of it, you would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

GODSCRIBE
Same in two threads you're running out of ideas, which is hardly suprising considering the Anti-Moron? software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. if your weren't so fat that you make sumo wrestlers look anorexic, or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. No, come to think of it, you would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

You remind of dogs, when they chase their tail. Cute, but stupid. You aren't adept in the fine Art of the Insult. If you want to learn, I can teach you.

Buy say something funny, soon. You are beginning to bore me old man.

Sir Whirlysplat
You remind of dogs, when they chase their tail. Cute, but stupid. You aren't adept in the fine Art of the Insult. If you want to learn, I can teach you.

Buy say something funny, soon. You are beginning to bore me old man.

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that you make sumo wrestlers look anorexic, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your Psychiatrist makes you lie face down. Who am I kidding? You would.

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself.

zachrivard
its fun to read arguements

GODSCRIBE
What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that you make sumo wrestlers look anorexic, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your Psychiatrist makes you lie face down. Who am I kidding? You would.

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself.

You forgot the part how I annoy you, and how you feed into all of my shenanigans. You wouldn't know obvious if it....well let's just say you wouldn't know obvious.

Guy, you're too old to be trading quips with me. I'm embarrased for you on your behalf.

Draco69
Why is Hulk in this? What's he gonna do thunderclap his way through space, trying to reach the fight next to Jupiter...?

The Ion
Originally posted by zachrivard
its fun to read arguements
lawlz

Sir Whirlysplat
You forgot the part how I annoy you, and how you feed into all of my shenanigans. You wouldn't know obvious if it....well let's just say you wouldn't know obvious.

Guy, you're too old to be trading quips with me. I'm embarrased for you on your behalf.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth.

People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.

You are so dumb, you need a cue card to say "Huh?"

I heard you went to have your head examined, but the doctors found nothing there.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

GODSCRIBE
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth.

People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.

You are so dumb, you need a cue card to say "Huh?"

I heard you went to have your head examined, but the doctors found nothing there.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

LOL you are like a little child. Okay, does the poor old man want the last word?

Okay, I'll give you a few more posts to entertain us with those reject Bill Maher lines of yours.

Keep the Faith rock

Sir Whirlysplat
LOL you are like a little child. Okay, does the poor old man want the last word?

Okay, I'll give you a few more posts to entertain us with those reject Bill Maher lines of yours.

Keep the Faith rock

If you don't want to give people a bad name, you will have your children illegitimately.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

smile

GODSCRIBE
If you don't want to give people a bad name, you will have your children illegitimately.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

smile
Hey, I suggested that you kill yourself first. mad

Why haven't you done it already? Oh, your motor functions...damn, i didnt know you were THAT old?

lol

pfft.

Sir Whirlysplat
Hey, I suggested that you kill yourself first. mad

Why haven't you done it already? Oh, your motor functions...damn, i didnt know you were THAT old?

lol

pfft.

Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

They say opposites attract. I hope you meet someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.

Shock me, say something intelligent.

GODSCRIBE

Shock me, say something intelligent.

You are a failure at life.

How was that?

Sir Whirlysplat
You are a failure at life.

How was that?

So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.

I would say that you are barking up the wrong tree, but that is your natural voice.

GODSCRIBE
So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.

I would say that you are barking up the wrong tree, but that is your natural voice.

Yeah, but youre a f@ggot.

Sir Whirlysplat
Yeah, but youre a f@ggot.

hmm you kinow where that term comes from? Throwing homosexuals on to fires to keep them burning in the inquisition. nice no

If you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless.

GODSCRIBE
hmm you kinow where that term comes from?

No

But now I know youre a burnt f@ggot.

Sir Whirlysplat
No

But now I know youre a burnt f@ggot.

You are homophobic I am not gay but I have no problem with people who are.

I think your prejudice is a little sad.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.

ExtraMision5555
Godscribe-12 / Sir Whirlysplat-0

honestly
just from a mutual, fair and balanced standpoint
you lost it on the 16,000 statement, it was just too buff man, too buff of a counter (as in counter statement)

GODSCRIBE
a little sad.

Hey, hey..dont get all emotional on me f@ggot. Its not my fault you were born that way.

Remember, its genetics. wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

honestly
you lost it on the 16,000 statement, it was just too buff man, too buff of a counter (as in counter statement)

hmm sock smile

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

honestly

Well i felt like I just beat the shit out of a retarded child. I don't really feel like a winner. =-(

GODSCRIBE
hmm sock smile

Are you done fruitcake?

Sir Whirlysplat
Hey, hey..dont get all emotional on me f@ggot. Its not my fault you were born that way.

Remember, its genetics. wink

Actually your homophobia is amusing. Do you have any more prejudices like race etc.

I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

GODSCRIBE
Actually your homophobia is amusing. Do you have any more prejudices like race etc.

I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.
You know, the BBC should hire you...

well just because they like f@ggots.

GODSCRIBE

proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense.

well when you get cock stuffed in your ass ever night, youd know there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. catch my drift?

Sir Whirlysplat
You know, the BBC should hire you...

well just because they like f@ggots.

laughing out loud

You suffer from defensive anal gratification . But it doesn't make you a bad person. You are so stupid, If you had a brain you'd take it out and play with it.

Sir Whirlysplat
well when you get cock stuffed in your ass ever night, youd know there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. catch my drift?

I don't need to know about your fantasies. You suffer from defensive phallic gratification .

GODSCRIBE
laughing out loud

You suffer from defensive anal gratification .

Well, you suffer from anal fissures..of what sort we are left to ponder.

lmao

GODSCRIBE
I don't need to know about your fantasies. You suffer from defensive phallic gratification .

Okay, yeah show how weak you are. Turn the homosexuality thing on me.

Once a f@ggot always a f@ggot.

If God hates ugly, you must be his worst enemy.

Sir Whirlysplat
Okay, yeah show how weak you are. Turn the homosexuality thing on me.

Once a f@ggot always a f@ggot.

If God hates ugly, you must be his worst enemy.

I am not aginst gays at all, I pity you for hating them.
Hoever you obviously are into God and that doesn't make you a bad person either. If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking?

GODSCRIBE
I am not aginst gays at all, I pity you for hating them.
Hoever you obviously are into God and that doesn't make you a bad person either. If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking?

Sorry, I dont have my trusty "deciphering the insolent words of a middle-aged homosexual" kit with me.

Sir Whirlysplat
Sorry, I dont have my trusty "deciphering the insolent words of a middle-aged homosexual" kit with me.

So you keep up with the gay stuff and you fantasize about me laughing out loud

Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.

GODSCRIBE
So you keep up with the gay stuff and you fantasize about me laughing out loud

Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.

No you fantasize about me edit. I hope you get stabbed in the temple with a sharpened dildo.

Sir Whirlysplat
No you fantasize about me f@ggot. I hope you get stabbed in the temple with a sharpened dildo.

Nope. But you obviously really have sexual issues bringing homosexuality and dildos into a flame war laughing out loud Sad so Sad smile

I don't mind that you are talking so long as you don't mind that I'm not listening.

Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

GODSCRIBE

Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

No, but yours did...i wouldnt want a edit in the family either.

Sir Whirlysplat
No, but yours did...i wouldnt want a editin the family either.

again with the intelligent homophobic comeback sad Sad so sad

GODSCRIBE
Your sig has, "I'm a blatant homosexual" written all over it..

Okay, I kid, I kid..

Sir Whirlysplat
Your sig has, "I'm a blatant homosexual" written all over it..

Okay, I kid, I kid..

It's supposed to smile It's a joke sig, but it's not an insult to homosexuals. Thats where the problem is here Godscribe. You ran out of anything clever or got angry and dragged what was a fun Flamewar into the gutter.

GODSCRIBE
Therein lies your problem Whirly. I was never angry. I'm never angry. =-)

Sir Whirlysplat
Therein lies your problem Whirly. I was never angry. I'm never angry. =-)

Then you dragged it into the gutter because you had run out of anything clever to say. sad either way we don't do that here.

GODSCRIBE
Then you dragged it into the gutter because you had run out of anything clever to say. sad either way we don't do that here.

"smacks self on the back of the hand"

okay, i admitt, it was immature of me..

Sir Whirlysplat
"smacks self on the back of the hand"

okay, i admitt, it was immature of me..

Thats fair enough, and for the record as it's common knowledge on KMC both with people here who know me online only and those that know me offline as well, my gf is pregnant. I am for the record in my 30's and my pic is in the members pic thread.

GODSCRIBE
Thats fair enough, and for the record as it's common knowledge on KMC both with people here who know me online only and those that know me offline as well, my gf is pregnant. I am for the record in my 30's and my pic is in the members pic thread.
Well I'm 20, and in college. That's about it. lol

Sir Whirlysplat
Well I'm 20, and in college. That's about it. lol

I told you before you could do well here it's a nice forum, and trollin, flamin etc is a lot of fun. However racism is never fun neither is homophobia and they are two things people do take seriously here as in real life. The people in this forum are real online and offline. In some cases more real online.

GODSCRIBE
I told you before you could do well here it's a nice forum, and trollin, flamin etc is a lot of fun. However racism is never fun neither is homophobia and they are two things people do take seriously here as in real life. The people in this forum are real online and offline. In some cases more real online.

lol ok

and ill try and be more realistic when i vote on jla/superman threads if you take it easy on marvel. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
lol ok

and ill try and be more realistic when i vote on jla/superman threads if you take it easy on marvel. big grin

I like Marvel I have Marvel omics dating back to the mid seventies and still get 15 a month now! Although I prefer Ultimates and Maxx stuff.

GODSCRIBE
I like Marvel I have Marvel omics dating back to the mid seventies and still get 15 a month now! Although I prefer Ultimates and Maxx stuff.

I cant really get into the Ultimate stuff for some reason. Ive only picked up about 2 comics form the Ultimate MU.

Sir Whirlysplat
I cant really get into the Ultimate stuff for some reason. Ive only picked up about 2 comics form the Ultimate MU.

It's very good, trust me on this the ultimates stuff us free of the baggae 616 is saddled with althoug it's getting continuity errors now like every comic universe.

GODSCRIBE
It's very good, trust me on this the ultimates stuff us free of the baggae 616 is saddled with althoug it's getting continuity errors now like every comic universe.
I see

Its probably because I grew up watching the 90s X-Men series that I'm fixated on 616.

Sir Whirlysplat
I see

Its probably because I grew up watching the 90s X-Men series that I'm fixated on 616.

Yup it was a good show, I hated Morph though, Having said that Ultimates is much better at present, but 616 will always have had some great stories. Where did you hear about Omega the Unknown? That's pretty obscure!

leonidas
well, glad to see you 2 kissed and made up. you see godscribe, not all old men have no lives and are only half as smart as you. wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
well, glad to see you 2 kissed and made up. you see godscribe, not all old men have no lives and are only half as smart as you. wink

wink

GODSCRIBE
Where did you hear about Omega the Unknown? That's pretty obscure!

Haha they're brining him back to Marvel. Next month I think..Im just being introduced to this character. He's weirder than Sentry..

Sir Whirlysplat
Haha they're brining him back to Marvel. Next month I think..Im just being introduced to this character. He's weirder than Sentry..

Yes he is, He could fire energy blasts and spent much of his time in a coma. He also got shot and couldn't remember who he was. He had good stories actually.

JOE NUNEZ
you two should get a room, edit

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
you two should get a room, edit.

please don't use that term Joe its likely to get you banned if a mod sees it, it's also unpleasant!

JOE NUNEZ
angel

Paola
you ppl must stay on topic & no name call your fellow posters.. if you have any doubt on how to behave in an internet forum, check this out: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Redwolf
I'd say Superman takes this. Superman moves at super speed, throwing the Hulk into orbit. Then he takes on Thor and beats him just like he did in JLA/Avengers crossover.

Game over.

soleran30
If Thor's brain ever connected his hammer to DESTROY Superman........just Teleport him to another dimension like he did to Juggernaut.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Redwolf
I'd say Superman takes this. Superman moves at super speed, throwing the Hulk into orbit. Then he takes on Thor and beats him just like he did in JLA/Avengers crossover.

Game over.

Thor kills hulk with one arm behind his back then kills superman with his other hand.

As for the cross-over you're talking about, it was already retracted. Unfortunately they failed to retract that other even more idiotic story where the batman took out the hulk.

guy222
Hulk/Thor FTW

dvampire
It's pretty much Supes vs. Thor then, since they'll probably be fighting in the air anyways. Poor Hulk will be left all alone! laughing

h1a8
If Supes is allowed to use his top speed then he wins easily.
He BFR Hulk in an instant then engages Thor.
The instant he engages Thor Supes hits Thor with a punch then follows it with another before Thor can recover and then another ... until Thor is koed.
Hulk is a non-factor here.

quanchi112
Hulk and Thor stomp him. They are to much.

Inhuman
Originally posted by h1a8
Supes hits Thor with a punch then follows it with another before Thor can recover and then another ... until Thor is koed.
Hulk is a non-factor here.

That makes perfect sense baka

lft4ded
Really?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

What is the status of hitting someone with Mjolnir? Shatterstar's swords can damage Juggernaut but Thor's hammer has never at all been a concern. I'm inclined to think that just hitting someone with Mjolnir may not constitute a magical attack, just being hit really hella hard.

Originally posted by Madvillain

yes

Admittedly I'd rather catch an attack in the palm of my hand than my jaw. wink Thor does hit really, really hard and its not like Superman just laughed it off. He was straining too.

If Thor were to try to hold Superman while Hulk wails on him is there anything preventing Superman from flying away with Thor in tow?

FearOfBlood
Hulk solos Superman 10/10.

pr1983
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk/Thor FTW

Nice one guy... laughing out loud

Originally posted by lft4ded
What is the status of hitting someone with Mjolnir? Shatterstar's swords can damage Juggernaut but Thor's hammer has never at all been a concern. I'm inclined to think that just hitting someone with Mjolnir may not constitute a magical attack, just being hit really hella hard.

you're probably right...

no.

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Hulk solos Superman 10/10.

maybe in bizarro wor- oh, wait, bizarro would probably beat him too...

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by pr1983
Nice one guy... laughing out loud

you're probably right...

no.

maybe in bizarro wor- oh, wait, bizarro would probably beat him too...

You wish.

pr1983
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
You wish.

that you didnt spam the boards so much? yes, yes i do...

janus77
Superman should win, given his strength and speed advantage over Thor and that Hulk neither has the speed nor the flight to go after Superman.

Superman destroys the planet they're standing on, then proceeds to beat up Thor in a speed blitz whilst Hulk's floating away in space.

of course if Thor can get one good punch in on Superman then he falls into The Hulk's hands and it's over for Superman.

Bentley
Thor solos.

janus77
Originally posted by Bentley
Thor solos.
hmm, with his good looks and buff physique, I wouldn't have thought he'd have to resort to such things.

surely he's not that hard up is he?

there's always She-Hulk!

Soljer
Superman. Hulk is pretty much a non-factor while Superman and Thor fight - a fight Superman would win more often than not. Then, it's Superman versus the Hulk - a fight that's nearly a curbstomp in Clark's favor.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman. Hulk is pretty much a non-factor while Superman and Thor fight - a fight Superman would win more often than not. Then, it's Superman versus the Hulk - a fight that's nearly a curbstomp in Clark's favor.

That's what I'm thinking as well.

If Superman initiates a relentless beatdown on Thor before he's able to mount much of an attack, then Thor loses pretty hard. I still think Thor would be able to get in a lightning strike or two though.

Nod
Hulk is mostly a non factor.

But the real fight is Thor and Superman and from what we have saw lately he has allot more power and can win, even classic can win.

I am never decided on these two.

Maybe someone can do a BZ.

ultimatethor
If hulk was fighting alone i would agree that he had no chance but him fighting together with thor gives him a nice advantage. Thor vs supes would be a close encounter which i believe thor would win. But i think tha t if thor is using lightning to weaken supes continuosly hulk would certainly be able to get a few shots in and together with thor they would take him down no doubt

Soljer
Originally posted by ultimatethor
If hulk was fighting alone i would agree that he had no chance but him fighting together with thor gives him a nice advantage. Thor vs supes would be a close encounter which i believe thor would win. But i think tha t if thor is using lightning to weaken supes continuosly hulk would certainly be able to get a few shots in and together with thor they would take him down no doubt

Lightning?

Uhhmm...Superman is fast enough to perceive lightning in slow motion. erm.

janus77
Originally posted by Soljer
Lightning?

Uhhmm...Superman is fast enough to perceive lightning in slow motion. erm.
fine, GREASE LIGHTNING! evil face

Soljer
Originally posted by janus77
fine, GREASE LIGHTNING! evil face

OH NOEZ!

janus77
don't do that, I'll sick 2DamnLoud on ya!

Martian_mind
Happy New Year!!!

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/82464/grease/Grease%20-%20Greased%20Lightnin

janus77
cool

pr1983
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Happy New Year!!!

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/82464/grease/Grease%20-%20Greased%20Lightnin

happy new year...

guy222
Happy New Year yall

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by guy222
Happy New Year yall Not 'till 12 hours or so for me...

King_Mungi
It's 2:41 pm here, I got a ways to go

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It's 2:41 pm here, I got a ways to go I'm an hour behind.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I'm an hour behind.

and that is why your inferior shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
and that is why your inferior shifty Pfft... haven't you watched porn?
Whoever's behind, porks all in front.

shifty

King_Mungi
Pfft... haven't you watched porn?
Whoever's behind, porks all in front.

shifty

It's like Christmas all over again sad

llagrok
Happy New year in 3 hours here.

Decided not to go out and celebrate

Mr. Slippyfist
It's like Christmas all over again sad Nah, that was stuffing the turkey.

King_Mungi
Nah, that was stuffing the turkey.

Exactally...I was the turkey sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Exactally...I was the turkey sad That always sucks...

BobbyD
Originally posted by LJ27
No prep. who wins?

In all seriousness, this comes down to Thor vs Supes. If you think Moljinor will get the best of Supes, then you'll favor Thor and the Hulk. If you don't (like me), and say Clark can speedblitz Thor to death, the game is over. I don't think Thor could deflect repetitive shots of HV blasts coming at him from a thousand angles in a second's time either, and/or combined with a thousand Thorbuster bombs in the same amount of time.

Finally, Hulk would never see Clark coming at him. There are so many ways that Clark could kill the Hulk, especially since he is a landbased being.

Come to think of it, Clark shoud take this 98/100 times. I give him 2 losses for trying to sit there and talk Thor and the Hulk out of the fight....then gets a godblast up the yazoo.

iceman24567
Like many have said Hulk is a non factor in this fight Thor can't keep up with Clark so he falls after taking a beating.

DestinyGuy678
I thikn superman loses hulk is strong enoug htoat least distract superman while thor gets in freeshots

Caps Conscience
Supes goes down hard.

guy222
yes

Laguna L
Superman.

D-Block
Team wins. But I do agree that Hulk would be a non-factor until Thor knocks Supes down to Hulk.

Larceny
Originally posted by BobbyD
In all seriousness, this comes down to Thor vs Supes. If you think Moljinor will get the best of Supes, then you'll favor Thor and the Hulk. If you don't (like me), and say Clark can speedblitz Thor to death, the game is over. I don't think Thor could deflect repetitive shots of HV blasts coming at him from a thousand angles in a second's time either, and/or combined with a thousand Thorbuster bombs in the same amount of time.

Finally, Hulk would never see Clark coming at him. There are so many ways that Clark could kill the Hulk, especially since he is a landbased being.

Come to think of it, Clark shoud take this 98/100 times. I give him 2 losses for trying to sit there and talk Thor and the Hulk out of the fight....then gets a godblast up the yazoo.

When has Superman ever threw 1000 punches in a second? When has he ever fired heat vision a thousand times at a thousand different angles?

quanchi112
Supes gets his ass kicked. I mean come on Hulk and Thor at once. Supes cant take them at once. No way he barely edges out Thor alone.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>