Name the most powerful videogame entities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
What are the most powerful people/things/beings/groups in all of videogame?

Powerful as in pure destructive power and reality warping.

SaTsuJiN
Sin - Final Fantasy X

ESB - 1138
7 Chaos Emeralds: Sonic
Triforce: Zelda
Sin: FFX

Stalker 360
Revan
Sephiroth is strong

kamikz
Nihilus.
Ganondorf.

BackFire
The Weapons in FF7.

The creepy little girl in FEAR.

Arthas from Warcraft III (more or less the Arthas AFTER the Warcraft III games.)

G-Man from Half Life and Half Life 2. The ****er can't die.

Sin from FFX

Kefka from FF6

Jedi Shmedi
God, The Bible Game

Inspectah Deck
Gill - SF3

id369
Id/Fie - Xenogears.

When Fie finnaly merges all of his personas into one, he is able to weild Xenogear at a higher potential.

Aside from that reason, The Wave exisitance granted him Unlimeted Power from the Zohar.

Fie in Xenogears - can extract infinate power from the Zohar. One of his. Has the power to perfome the "Big Bang"

Yuri - Shadow Hearts. Yuri can fuse into a demon lords or gods who are said to appear only when the world is about to end.

He can fuse into

Yuri as Serphic Radiance (Vary powerful not to be under estimated.)

Fou Lu- BOF.

He is a Dragon, granting him huge power. His status is close to being a god. (he claims to be a god.) If Ryu and Fou Lu merge to become one.

Fou Lu becomes the strongest Dragon in all Of BOF time line.

Fou Lu as Infini Dragon. Auto Ragen in everyturn. Has all forms of high level elemental Spells. Can reduce life points to one.

MadMel
ME: black and white 2 evil face

Kaithen
Sargeras, his eye only could destroy the roof of the world. (Warcraft)

The Highlord
Agree, Must be Sargeras

shin_remy
Shin Akuma
Unsealed Oro
Gill
Pyron
Jedah

strongest street fighter/darkstalker characters

H. S. 6
Triforce - Zelda

Stalker 360
can someone explain what triforce is please?

Impediment
Definitely The Triforce.
The T virus from Resident Evil.
Sephiroth from FFVII
Bowser............that guy just won't give up and die!!!!

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Stalker 360
can someone explain what triforce is please?

Triforce is from the Legend of Zelda series. Whoever touches the Triforce when it is completed will be granted the person's greatest desire. Ganon used the Triforce in a Link to the Past to turn the Sacred Realm into the Dark World but after Link defeated Ganon the Sacred Realm was saved.

The Force: Star Wars games

Inspectah Deck
M.Bison - Street Fighter

kamikz
The Combine (Half-Life 2) Defeated all of Earth's military forces in 7 hours. (Plus they were not trying to hurt the nature with things such as nukes and stuff)

Koala MeatPie
The Crowbar in Half Life.

kamikz
Hell yeah.

MadMel
laughing lol laughing laughing

Tekno Boy
Star Wars - The Force
The Legend of Zelda - The Triforce
Sonic - Chaos Emeralds
FFX - Sin
FFVII - Sephiroth
Grandia - Gaia

Burning thought
i would say Kain from Legacy of Kain, he is invincible at the end of the game big grin

Darth Jello
Din, Nayru, Farore, Ganon-Zelda
X-Death, Zemus, Emperor Palamecia, Chaos-Final Fantasy
Culex, Smithy-Mario
Dracula-Castlevania

Saphira
Ooh, it definitely has to be Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda.

Although the weeds from Harvest Moon are pretty evil too. shifty

MadMel
laughing out loud weed is always evil...oh wait..the buggery plants..not the smokey ones evil face

Darth Jello
Ultima weapon (in all incarnations)

MadMel
hmm, in the ff seires, ultima weapon was relatively easy compared to some of the other entities posted here.
like i said before....

Darth Jello
but it's nearly impossible in quite a few of the games, such as dawn of souls and is one of the most difficult in the series along with omega and shinryu

MadMel
oh..didnt know that.

robbyalp
Right.. well, Sephiroth and Kefka are the more obvious ones.. there's also Ultemecia and Kuja

Gaia in Grandia can infect whole cities and turn them into stone and stuff... practically killing off the world

Sin is an interesting one too, he destroys whole cities effortlessly and can warp space n stuff

There's also 'Meta-God' in shadow hearts, who could probably destroy worlds... seraphic radiance would beat him though

Would the Metal Gears count? I mean, they're capable of dangerous things... nuclear things.. they get owned by snake though

And why is Kain invincible? Raziel is invincible, cause he can't die. His soul is also the key to rewrite history and alter the time continium.. I'm sure that counts for something

stormtrooper501
Nero Angelo and Nightmare on the hardest difficulty of Devil May Cry.

thesilverspider
Omega weapon FFVIII
Super mario(What can he not do)

crazy_shadow
the oblivion knights in diablo2 on hell difficulty...the ****ers just keep throwing curses at you and then you're a 2 hit death...

counter-strike and quake3 hackers

like backfire said, the little girl in FEAR

MadMel
i agree, those ****ing hackers are a bloody nuisence!!! killemall evil face

Beelzebuu
Mettool Helmet, you get nothing but *tink, tink*. Freakin' Invinsible

Tom Nook, he said...he said I owe him 50 Billion bells and had to pay it in two days. I said NO! I...I woke up and little Timmy's head was in my bed. I went to the store and Timmy was there and he was going on like nothing ever happened. Not only that, but K.K. Slider had an "accedent" and won't come to town anymore.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by MadMel
i agree, those ****ing hackers are a bloody nuisence!!! killemall evil face

LET'S DO IT evil face

MadMel
laughing laughing out loud thats pretty hard to do on halo, were nearly everyone can magically outrun cars laughing out loud

IcePunk
Deathstar - any Star wars game

The manhacks - HL2 (they can be real pains)

an halo - halo

the helghast - Killzone

the flood - halo

those really really really big giants - Painkiller

heaven's hitman - Painkiller

the pile of hay who says "buff you, *******!" - Conker's bad fur day and Live & reloaded

Arsenal gear - Metal gear solid 2

Me with a battlecruiser army and Sajuuk - Homeworld 2

The aliens - Metal slug series

"the three brothers" - Diablo 2

the guy who follows you (the one who never dies and is carrying a gun) - Silent hill 4

"it" - Resident evil 4

Anubis and Aumaan - Zone of the enders : 2:nd runner

Giygas - Earthbound

the colussuses - Shadow of the colossus

... - ...

Cant think of any more sad

MadMel
kain and raziel are both invincible...because raz is doom to relive his horrible entrapment until the end of time. kain has to forfil the profecy ans become scion of balance..and i agree ice, that pile of hay is evil. i look at it when playing it and do this tv_horror

Tallis
Medihv from Warcraft even Sargeras feared him

MadMel
yeah him too.

Darth Jello
The Emperor of Palamecia from Final Fantasy II is becoming more and more obvious of a choice. He became powerful enough to actually assurp god and lucifer in dawn of souls, conquoring heaven and hell. The only obstacle that stopped him from gaining complete omnipotence and omniscience was his inability to get those he killed in life to forgive him.

Scorpion_Master
OK!

SA-X - Metroid Fusion

Dark Samus - Metroid Prime 2

An army of Zerg/Terran/Protoss

Striders - Half-life 2

Ganondorf/Ganon - Zelda

Azure dragons - Heroes of might and Magic III

The Chozo and Luminoth species - Metroid

Space pirate's and the ING's - Metroid prime 2

Any character in lvl 99 - Diablo 2 (online)

Samus - Metroid

X - Mega man X

Zero - Mega man Zero

Hmmmm.... Any more??

PS: Metroids - Metroid

kamikz
Originally posted by Tallis
Medihv from Warcraft even Sargeras feared him

Um... Sargeras was controlling Medivh. He took over his body (because his spirit had trapped itself inside his mother) and boosted his power with ihs own. Really, Sargeras was more powerful i persume. He was more powerful than the one who killed him, he just wanted a way into the world without creating a portal anyone noticing. Sargeras had also already been wounded which was the source to why he could be hurt almost at all (except for the first time which was a magical weapon).

MadMel
medhiv....thats right, HE was the last guardian....he was also that profit guy too..right?

dvampire
Originally posted by id369
Id/Fie - Xenogears.

When Fie finnaly merges all of his personas into one, he is able to weild Xenogear at a higher potential.

Aside from that reason, The Wave exisitance granted him Unlimeted Power from the Zohar.

Fie in Xenogears - can extract infinate power from the Zohar. One of his. Has the power to perfome the "Big Bang"

Yuri - Shadow Hearts. Yuri can fuse into a demon lords or gods who are said to appear only when the world is about to end.

He can fuse into

Fou Lu- BOF.

He is a Dragon, granting him huge power. His status is close to being a god. (he claims to be a god.) If Ryu and Fou Lu merge to become one.

Fou Lu as Infini Dragon. Auto Ragen in everyturn. Has all forms of high level elemental Spells. Can reduce life points to one.

What about DEUS from Xenogears? big grin

MadMel
um...?

Darth Jello
if we get into megaman, it would be megaman Juno and he dark energy

streetfighter58
Mario-Mario series

MadMel
lol...yeah. that plumber never gives up...

Swanky-Tuna
The Infinity Gauntlet from Marvel Super Heroes

Pepito
You in Red Alert and C and C Generals. Yuri also. Samus. Ridley. Godzilla. Metroid Prime. Omega Pirates. Dark Samus. Chozo and Luminoth. Bowser. Shao Kahn. Shinnok. Raiden, Reiko. Prince of Persia. Vizier. Osmund Saddler. Ganondorf.

Ex11B
Originally posted by id369
Id/Fie - Xenogears.

He can fuse into

Fou Lu- BOF.

Wow.Sounds like some uber-powerful dudes cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.