Name the most powerful comics entities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
What are the most powerful people/things/beings/groups in all of comics?

Powerful as in pure destructive power and reality warping.

Sir Whirlysplat
BS comics JP was awesome before retconn smile

Ex11B
Living Tribunal

Pepito
I hate to say it because he's such a broing character but Spectre has been made ridiculously powerful (and heroic) so technically he shouldn't have his own comic

Spectre has a problem....spectre removes the concept of problems from existence

the Darkone
1. TOAA/Presence

2. Great Evil Beast

3. The Source/Arhangel Michael/ Luicfer Morning Star

4. Living Trinbunal/Spectre/Phoenix Force/Tru Beyonders/Infinities

5. Eternity/Inifinity/Death/Full Powered Galactus/Abaraxas/Exitar/7 friendlys/Kismet/Anti-Moniter/The Endless

6. Normal Galactus/Celestails Race/ Full Powered Tyrant/Phoenix avarts/Yuga Khan/

people can add to it or change it I forgot the rest.

Pepito
Abraxas is as powerful as Great Evil Beast and Spectre, Infinites and LT are just beneath those 2 but otherwise, i agree

bracken
Originally posted by the Darkone
1. TOAA/Presence

2. Great Evil Beast

3. The Source/Arhangel Michael/ Luicfer Morning Star

4. Living Trinbunal/Spectre/Phoenix Force/Tru Beyonders/Infinities

5. Eternity/Inifinity/Death/Full Powered Galactus/Abaraxas/Exitar/7 friendlys/Kismet/Anti-Moniter/The Endless

6. Normal Galactus/Celestails Race/ Full Powered Tyrant/Phoenix avarts/Yuga Khan/

people can add to it or change it I forgot the rest.

dont forget the pre-recconed brothers and the ancient of days witch is the presence and TOAA combind, then theres superman merged with kismet. ande alot stronger poeple like JP and fanboy spidey.

bracken
Ancient of days is the strongest.

bracken
the fire is equvalint to 1,000,000 times omegaomniversaly everything

GODSCRIBE
TOAA
Living Tribunal
True Beyonders
Phoenix of the Crown/Infinites/Abraxas
Nemesis
Abstracts
Enigma Force
Goblin Force
Ego/Galactus (Both at Full Power)/Celestials/Vortex/The Vishanti/Franklin Richards (Full Power)/In-Betweener

etc
etc

Pepito
Godscribe's list is pretty good

GODSCRIBE
why thank you.

DigiMark007
This has been done LOTS. Do a search in the general comics forum for hierarchy or something similar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.