Imac question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
I planning on buying a new Imac. (I own a pc but I wish to own and Imac for some personal work.)

But I recently found out that Imac switched from G5 to intels dual core. Both are available to buy at the time.

My question is which is better, the Imac with the G5, or the one with the Intel.

Thank you for your time.

Lana
Wrong forum.....moved to Computer Help.

TOH
Originally posted by id369
I planning on buying a new Imac. (I own a pc but I wish to own and Imac for some personal work.)

But I recently found out that Imac switched from G5 to intels dual core. Both are available to buy at the time.

My question is which is better, the Imac with the G5, or the one with the Intel.

Thank you for your time.
Intel no doubt about it. It Is way faster than G5.

taft
Originally posted by id369

Thank you for your time.

ya....apple somewhat recently switched from there g5 processor to intel processors...and from the benchmarks ive seen the intel pretty much does everything better...plus if you get the dual core processors....so go with the intel there better...ive had about 2 years experience with macs now so if you need any help ask me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.