Classic Old Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
What do you think. Please post your comments. A friend of mine gave me the link to this cool photo. Its alot different to the black costume.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63389154@N00/103994501/

Cascador
What I think is that you shouldn't have created another thread around spider-man's costume...there's already enough threads about that...now you make one because some website shows a changed picture of spider-man which they could have changed themselves...

Nick1989
Auctually i do not think that have changed it. I believe that Sony created two pictures.

Cascador
First I'd like to see Sony pictures posting it themselves...then I'll believe it.

H. S. 6
I thought it was obvious that costume wasn't the symbiote. stick out tongue

Knightfall93
Must... hold in... urge... to slit... writs

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Must... hold in... urge... to slit... writs

blink

Why?

Knightfall93
Because... =symboiote... costume... bad... looks... like... porky... poo...

DBZ MAN
Get over it.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Because... =symboiote... costume... bad... looks... like... porky... poo...

It's not the symbiote costume. Don't worry about it. stick out tongue

Knightfall93
Must... think... not... symbiote... just... storm... breath... breath... BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doctorstrongbad
I think its a red herring. Sony would do something like that to throw off the fans.

Lord Paradise
Who knows at this point? Everyone's playing us like a fiddle. We're not gonna have a clue till they come up with an official trailer.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think its a red herring. Sony would do something like that to throw off the fans.

That's something that I've been saying, mainly because they haven't come out and said "symbiote", only "black costume."

Seems fishy to me.

Spideys Sister
It's wet and dark. When it rains ppls clothes get dark and it's al ready dark. Common analisis. Love your siggy H.S.6

Tekno Boy
Bottom line, it's not the symbiote costume and for future reference if there is any costume resembling spidey's , it is NOT the symbiote.

steverules
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
It's wet and dark. When it rains ppls clothes get dark and it's al ready dark. Common analisis. Love your siggy H.S.6

Yeah but they still keep their colour, clothes don't go that dark when they are wet so his costume should be dark looking not black. In SM1 it's dark and raing whilst he is fighting those thugs who tried to mug MJ but did his clothes go black? No, they went dark but still had colour. Plus it was dark alley and night time.

Tekno Boy
Don't worry, a REAL symbiote costume has been posted on the other thread dedicated to this.

steverules
Yeah I think I've seen it.

Cascador
Originally posted by Tekno Boy
Don't worry, a REAL symbiote costume has been posted on the other thread dedicated to this.

fanmade tho...

chucktaylor
Still looks great, better than this one...

Cascador
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Still looks great, better than this one...

you mean the original one, or the other fanmade one?

Spideys Sister
Point made...this is pointless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.