Jplatinum vs PRE-RECCONNED brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bracken
???

Darth Kal-El
Jplatinum can punch 23 times per second. He wins

Pepito
Brothers are presence and TOAA right?

bracken
Originally posted by Pepito
Brothers are presence and TOAA right?

Nop. I found a picter of the presence a TOAA.

bracken
TOAA
google Image search type in god and comics first picture is him

Mordum
whats jplatinum?

Ultimate Rage
stupid thread......JP is a megaomniversal being....he takes it with ease he can punch 948224.9 times per second....and with his training from master "dan"....he just looks at them and they explode....out of sheer amazement

grey fox
Originally posted by Mordum
whats jplatinum?

He's an old poster who claimed that he could take down daredevil or captain america. He had training from a guy called dan.

He also has a healthy role within BS comics.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by grey fox
He's an old poster who claimed that he could take down daredevil or captain america. He had training from a guy called dan.

He also has a healthy role within BS comics.

you fool u must never reveal the truth !...u better check ur bed at night before u go to sleep.he will be waiting underneath evil face

bracken
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
stupid thread......JP is a megaomniversal being....he takes it with ease he can punch 948224.9 times per second....and with his training from master "dan"....he just looks at them and they explode....out of sheer amazement

Quite over exaderating! JP is not that powerful. The Presence and TOAA are stronger.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by bracken
Quite over exaderating! JP is not that powerful. The Presence and TOAA are stronger.

:laughs:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
you fool u must never reveal the truth !...u better check ur bed at night before u go to sleep.he will be waiting underneath evil face

Bah , grey fox fears nothing. I sleeps with the infinity gauntlet under my pillow , Jp is useless.

bracken

If you beleave he can transend between omniverses youv got another thing coming.

ZephroCarnelian
If you beleave he can transend between omniverses youv got another thing coming.

laughing

He's obviously never met JP....

bracken
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
laughing

He's obviously never met JP....

A being named fire is stronger than JP.

ZephroCarnelian
A being named fire is stronger than JP.

And where did you get this information.... ninja

King KAM
laughing

He's obviously never met JP.... yeah....im the only one who was proclaimed to be Jps preddeccessor, when i found out who my real parents were in BS Comics Secret Revolution #3 of 6

DarkCrawler
Bah , grey fox fears nothing. I sleeps with the infinity gauntlet under my pillow , Jp is useless.

Jp uses Infinity Gauntlet as his left boxing glove. He just clobbers people with it, and never uses it's powers.

He doesn't have to. Even when facing TOAA.

bracken
And where did you get this information.... ninja

Comicchats.com stories. You have to be a member to read it.

bracken
Comicchats.com stories. You have to be a member to read it.

Fire has powers that I am not alowwed to say.

Darth Kal-El
Didn't JP defeat full power galactus with the Power Cosmic and HOTU and the Infinity Gauntlet?

DarkCrawler
Yeah. By spitting at him.

King KAM
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah. By spitting at him. and the spit didnt even land on him, it just fell next to him, and he still was nearly killed

Darth Kal-El
in BS Comics Issue # 43, he manhandled Rune King Thor.

grey fox
Pfft , i ascended weeks ago from grey fox to Grey Fox . Member of Kmc authority.

I took out Jp's leg in Countdown To Infinity Crisis Of M

That of course was when Jp became possessed by the spirit of magneto and tried to destroy the universe causing the JLAKMC and the KMC Authority to join forces

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
in BS Comics Issue # 43, he manhandled Rune King Thor. yep that was right after he has made the white crown phoenix his pet, parakeet

bracken
Fire has powers that I am not alowwed to say.

The story is called Nano-world.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
in BS Comics Issue # 43, he manhandled Rune King Thor.

yes

And in the next issue he snapped Thing's Wang with a single raise of his eyebrow....

King KAM
Pfft , i ascended weeks ago from grey fox to Grey Fox . Member of Kmc authority.

I took out Jp's leg in Countdown To Infinity Crisis Of M

That of course was when Jp became possessed by the spirit of magneto and tried to destroy the universe causing the JLAKMC and the KMC Authority to join forces too bad you both loss and the royal family had to come and save your asses like normal.

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
too bad you both loss and the royal family had to come and save your asses like normal.

Hell no , i got thrown into a comet that landed in chuck norris's backyard. After praying for my life Chuck took some pity on me and taught me the Ultimate Roundhouse Kick .

bracken
The story is called Nano-world.

There are only 4 picters of Fire.

King KAM
Hell no , i got thrown into a comet that landed in chuck norris's backyard. After praying for my life Chuck took some pity on me and taught me the Ultimate Roundhouse Kick . exactly, but you wouldnt have even had to see chuck norriss if you wouldnt have been so damn bull headed and tried to take down wolverine by yourself.

DarkCrawler
Fanboy Batman once had 1000000000000000 years of prep time to try and take out JP's right fist.

He failed.

Ultimate Rage
JP is the only being known to generate more force then chuck Norris's roundhouse kick

ZephroCarnelian
Well, not exactly...

Scientifically speaking, Chuck Norris' kick creates more force.

The difference is, that though Chuck's kick only effects you physically, JP's punch also rips your soul clean into a million pieces.

Also, JP doesn't need to be near you to punch you.

He just needs to punch the air in front of him.

Whether you're actually occupying the space he punches or not, is only a detail.

You still get hit by the punch regardless.

bracken
Well, not exactly...

Scientifically speaking, Chuck Norris' kick creates more force.

The difference is, that though Chuck's kick only effects you physically, JP's punch also rips your soul clean into a million pieces.

Also, JP doesn't need to be near you to punch you.

He just needs to punch the air in front of him.

Whether you're actually occupying the space he punches or not, is only a detail.

You still get hit by the punch regardless.

boring Fire eats JP.

Ultimate Rage
boring Fire eats JP.

ok...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

bracken
ok...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alright!

DarkCrawler
boring Fire eats JP.

He is nothing compared to JP....

bracken
He is nothing compared to JP....

You dont even now who the hell he is!

DarkCrawler
All I know that JP defeats everything and everyone. It's one of the Universe's 12 basic laws.

bracken
All I know that JP defeats everything and everyone. It's one of the Universe's 12 basic laws.

If youd read the story Fire does not consist of small things such as hour omegaomniverse but of the begger existence.

DarkCrawler
With one thought, JP could destroy everything that is something. Only null void would be left. But he doesn't, because he need something to entertain him. JP is beyond being defeated by some other being.

bracken
fanboy darth vader can beat JP.

bracken
Fire created everything that is something

newjak86
Oh my old foe JP yeah I beat him a few times.

grey fox
Screw that what we need is a massive crossover with witch to take Jp down the authority and JLAKMC team up to kick his ass...

Darth Kal-El
Here are some feats of the great jplatinum. Feel free to add

- Took Pre-Crisis Darkseid's Omega Beams with ease
- Defeated Galactus in arm wrestling
- Raced and beat Flash in a race
- Can go supernova
- Defeated Thanos w/IG
- Had a telepathic battle with phoenix

Anyone, feel free to add anything i missed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.